Dr. Haruo Arita, MD

Pain Medicine Anesthesiology ·  Male · Age 51

Dr. Arita

Pain Medicine Haruo Arita, MD

1408 Crenshaw Blvd Torrance, CA 90501

Dr. Haruo Arita, MD is a pain medicine anesthesiology specialist in Torrance, CA and has been practicing for 17 years. He graduated from Juntendo U Sch Med in 1994 and specializes in pain medicine anesthesiology.

Dr. Arita accepts

Dr. Arita accepts the following insurance:

Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
Advantage Preferred DirectAccess Plus PPO
Blue Cross Blue Shield of California PPO
Blue Shield of California
Basic PPO
Commercial Insurance Company
Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
GEHA
Health Net
Medicare Advantage PFFS
Tricare

No malpractice claims found for California

Check if Dr. Arita treats your condition or procedure

Dr. Arita?
Dr. Arita's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Haruo Arita, MD
RecentMost Helpful
Dr. Arita has been my chronic pain management doctor for 11 years. He is kind, thorough, and very knowledgable. Under his care my pain is manageable, and I have a happy, productive life. I highly recommend him.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Haruo Arita, MD?
For over fifteen years, I have had many challenges with extreme facial pain from trigeminal neuralgia. Many times the pain has caused my jaw to lock and I am unable to eat and, at times, unable to drink through a straw unless I incur tremendous pain. Sometimes, those pains lasted for several days. At those times, I couldn't open my jaw to talk. I made an appointment with Dr. Arita three months ago and immediately, he brought down the pain. With three simple injections of Lidocaine on two
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Haruo Arita, MD?
When I was referred To Dr. Arita at the UCLA Pain Management Facility, where he was a professor, I had already lived with severe, disabling pain. His treatments have been successful, and I can live at home. He's moved to Torrance where he has his own surgical facility, complete with recovery beds. IV sedation is available, which means a great deal to me. His epidurals, and sacro iliac injections have helped so much. His combination of treatments have changed my life. He takes pain seriously.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Haruo Arita, MD?
After a morning workout the agony in my lower back was hardly describable. Fortunately, I was able to reach Dr. Arita in his office. He told me that he would see me at once. Dr. Arita performed a through examination after which he began treatment immediately. I was actually able to gingerly walk back to our car. Dr. Arita cautioned me that it would require time and treatment to return to normal activity. However, I followed his plans and I am back to an active normal life without pain.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Haruo Arita, MD?
I met with Dr. Arita because I had a herniated disc in my back. I had been previously seen by other doctors who were not able to help me. They suggested surgery but I wanted to avoid that risk. Dr. Arita listened to my story carefully, and reviewed the previous treatments. He explained the causes of my pain and proposed a different treatment. Dr. Arita was able to treat my pain and get me back to my active pain free life.I don't know what I would have done if I had not met Dr. Arita.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Haruo Arita, MD?
I was suffering from sciatica nerve pain for more than a year. I visited Dr. Arita in November 2015. After through examination Dr. Arita suggested that I should have Epidural Steroid Injection. In Nov/Dec 2015 I was given two Epidural Steroid Injections by Dr. Arita. Two weeks after my second injection my pain almost disappeared. I am so greatful of Dr. Arita and his expertise in relieving my pain and suffering. I wish Dr. Arita the best of luck. Jahandar E.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Haruo Arita, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Arita?

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Arita treats patients.