Dr. Harshpal Singh, MD

Dr. Harshpal Singh, MD

Neurosurgery  |

Dr. Harshpal Singh, MD is a neurosurgery doctor who practices in Oradell, NJ. He is 40 years old and has been practicing for 13 years. Dr. Singh is affiliated with Holy Name Medical Center, Englewood Hospital and Medical Center, Hackensack University Medical Center and Valley Hospital.

North Jersey Brain & Spine Center

680 Kinderkamack Rd Ste 300

Oradell, NJ 07649

• Amerihealth
  • Beech Street (Multiplan)
  • Devon Health
  • Health Net
  • MagnaCare
  • Oxford Health Plans
  • QualCare

Learn about Dr. Singh

We are committed to delivering the best care and an exceptional patient experience. We are devoted to providing services that are patient-centered and compassionate, and care for you as a person.

Dr. Singh's Experience

Dr. Singh's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Neurosurgery

• Aneurysm
  • Bone Cancer
  • Broken Neck
  • Cerebral Hemorrhage
  • Cerebrospinal Fluid Leak (CSF Leak)
  • Cranial Trauma
  • Craniopharyngioma
  • Ear Disorders
  • Hydrocephalus
  • Lumbar Spine Fracture
  • Nerve Root Injury and Plexus Disorders (incl. Pinched Nerve)
  • Nerve Sheath Tumors

• Cerebrospinal Fluid (CSF) Shunt - Insertion, Repair or Removal
  • Dural Repair or Other Spinal Cord Repair
  • Epidural Block, Facet Blocks
  • Herniated Disc Surgery
  • Lamina Procedures (incl. Laminectomy, Laminoplasty, Laminotomy)
  • Spinal Compression Fracture Repair
  • Spinal Fusion
  • Spinal Nerve Block
  • Spinal Reconstructive Surgery for Deformities
  • XLIF® (eXtreme Lateral Interbody Fusion) Procedure

No malpractice history found for New Jersey.

• Medical College of Georgia
    Medical School | Graduated 2004
  • Mount Sinai School of Medicine
    Internship Hospital | Completed
  • Mount Sinai School of Medicine
  • Jackson Memorial Hospital
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 2011

Dr. Singh has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Singh does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Singh and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Hackensack University Medical Center

is a Recipient of a Healthgrades Excellence Award
Cranial Neurosurgery Excellence Award

Hospital Quality Award

Dr. Singh is on the medical staff at our top-rated hospital.

View Awards

Dr. Singh's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Singh to family and friends
Dr. Singh's Performance
in Brick, NJ |
Dr. Singh made me feel at ease and told me exactly what eventually happened, I was able to walk normal with no back pain.
Demarest, NJ |
Dr. Singh is by far the most knowledgeable and compassionate doctor around. As a nurse myself, and a chronically ill person, I was so touched when he came into the room for our initial visit and actually SAT down and made eye contact. When he came into the room he had already reviewed my films thoroughly, and proceeded to spend a great deal of time with my husband and I going over my condition and treatment options. His office staff was extremely helpful during my surgery & recovery period.
in Dumont , NJ |
Dr. Singh was fantastic. He offered me the flexibility and peace of mind I needed when helping me heal a disc herniation. He tried every non invasive option available before suggesting surgery. I had my Microdiscectomy is October 2016, and through his knowledge, care and expertise I am now healing quickly and pain free. Absolutely one of the best in his field!
in Highland Falls, NY |
Great surgeon Office well run Appointments kept n time
in Midland Park, NJ |
He explained what my problem was and the outcome was excellent.
in Ringwood, NJ |
In July 2016, after years of on and off back problems, I entered HUMC emergency room with crippling back/leg pain. It was determined that I needed a Foraminotomy. Dr. Singh and his staff met with me in the hospital and gave me a detailed explanation of the procedure and answered all my questions clearly. Everything regarding surgery and post surgery went exactly as explained. I have been pain free for the first time in 15 years. Thank You Dr. Singh!
in Warwick, NY |
From the first time I met Dr. Singh I was confident that he would be the doctor to help me. His thoroughness before and after surgery was remarkable. I have recommended Dr. Singh to another person and she is doing wonderfully. I pray that Dr. Singh can help more people as well.
in Ft Lee, NJ |
Highly recommended for accuracy of examination and surgery on my lower back pain and right leg spasm. After surgery, I can stand up next day and leg spasm gone. The surgery is very successful, I don't even need to take any pain medicine after surgery.
in North Arlington |
I met Dr. Singh on May 2, 2016. I was looking for a second opinion. I had herniated disc in my neck. Dr. Singh took his time and explained everything in detail on what my problems were and what was needed to be done. I had previously went to an orthopedic, who did not see the same urgency. I was very comfortable based on the information provided by Dr. Singh to have him perform my surgery that resolved the problem. Today, my left arm is recovering and life is returning to normal.
in Bloomfield, NJ |
Dr. Singh made me feel comfortable and confident about my surgery, when I was really scared and in much pain. He's that rare combination of excellent practitioner with a great bedside manner.
Bergenfield, NJ |
I have already recommended Dr. Singh to others....he is so knowledgeable, capable , patient, and compassionate. He operated on my spine and I feel great!
in Hawthorne , NJ |
Dr Singh's confidence and excellent bedside manner always made my wife and I confident as he prepared us for and completed my spinal surgery. I would recommend him 100%!
He is an excellent Doctor. He takes the time to listen to everything you have to say and encourages you to ask questions (there are no stupid questions). And he does great work. I feel better than I have in years!
in Emerson, NJ |
He inspired confidence and put my mind at ease. He answered all my questions very patiently, and convinced me to have the operation.
in Northvale, NJ |
Dr. Singh was so professional and friendly we were put at ease immediately. He is warm and caring, explaining the procedure succinctly in layman's terms so we would understand everything that would occur. After surgery he explained how everything went and follow-up in the office was thorough and there were excellent results! I would recommend him to any and all who would need the procedures he performs. He answers all questions put forth in a friendly manner and takes the time to ensure we under
in Ridgefield Park, NJ |
Dr. Singh was very accurate when diagnosing my symptoms. I would recommend Dr. Singh to my family and friends.
in South Orange, NJ |
As an adult with chronic back pain, I had a surgery performed in Florida when I was a resident of Florida whom I thought was the best. When I moved to NJ, he recommended Dr. Singh who later performed spinal fusion from T12-S2. After surgery my pain level went from 9 to zero. To me Dr. Singh is the best, I would recommend him to anyone. He always took the time to explain everything including choice of non-surgery and left the decision to me. His nurse was always available for questions.
in Cliffside Park, NJ |
Amazing doctor Miracle worker Excellent turnout with my back because he was the one who performed my surgery
Have you seen Dr. Harshpal Singh, MD?
Are you Dr. Singh?

Visit Dr. Singh

Dr. Singh accepts 12 insurance carriers
    Aetna PPO
  • Amerihealth
    Amerihealth HMO
    Amerihealth PPO
  • Beech Street (Multiplan)
  • Devon Health

Teaneck, NJ 07666
Valley Hospital
223 N Van Dien Ave
Ridgewood, NJ 07450

More Neurosurgery Specialists like Dr. Singh at North Jersey Brain & Spine Center