Dr. Harshpal Singh, MD

Dr. Harshpal Singh, MD

Neurosurgery | Male | 39 years old

We are committed to delivering the best care and an exceptional patient experience. We are devoted to providing services that are patient-centered and compassionate, and care for you as a person.Read more

North Jersey Brain & Spine Center
Cranial Neurosurgery Excellence Award

Dr. Singh is on the medical staff at our top-rated hospital.

View Awards

Learn about this Doctor

Dr. Singh's Experience

82Experience
Match

See how Dr. Singh's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Singh

Dr. Singh accepts 12 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 4 hospitals where Dr. Singh has admitting privileges.

Hospital Quality Awards

Dr. Singh's Reviews

Help millions of people find the right doctor. Share your experience today!
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Singh to family and friends
Experience with Dr. Singh
Dr. Singh's Office & Staff
    10 – 15 minutes (32)
in Midland Park, NJ |
He explained what my problem was and the outcome was excellent.
in Ringwood, NJ |
In July 2016, after years of on and off back problems, I entered HUMC emergency room with crippling back/leg pain. It was determined that I needed a Foraminotomy. Dr. Singh and his staff met with me in the hospital and gave me a detailed explanation of the procedure and answered all my questions clearly. Everything regarding surgery and post surgery went exactly as explained. I have been pain free for the first time in 15 years. Thank You Dr. Singh!
in Warwick, NY |
From the first time I met Dr. Singh I was confident that he would be the doctor to help me. His thoroughness before and after surgery was remarkable. I have recommended Dr. Singh to another person and she is doing wonderfully. I pray that Dr. Singh can help more people as well.
in Ft Lee, NJ |
Highly recommended for accuracy of examination and surgery on my lower back pain and right leg spasm. After surgery, I can stand up next day and leg spasm gone. The surgery is very successful, I don't even need to take any pain medicine after surgery.
in North Arlington |
I met Dr. Singh on May 2, 2016. I was looking for a second opinion. I had herniated disc in my neck. Dr. Singh took his time and explained everything in detail on what my problems were and what was needed to be done. I had previously went to an orthopedic, who did not see the same urgency. I was very comfortable based on the information provided by Dr. Singh to have him perform my surgery that resolved the problem. Today, my left arm is recovering and life is returning to normal.
in Bloomfield, NJ |
Dr. Singh made me feel comfortable and confident about my surgery, when I was really scared and in much pain. He's that rare combination of excellent practitioner with a great bedside manner.
Bergenfield, NJ |
I have already recommended Dr. Singh to others....he is so knowledgeable, capable , patient, and compassionate. He operated on my spine and I feel great!
in Hawthorne , NJ |
Dr Singh's confidence and excellent bedside manner always made my wife and I confident as he prepared us for and completed my spinal surgery. I would recommend him 100%!
He is an excellent Doctor. He takes the time to listen to everything you have to say and encourages you to ask questions (there are no stupid questions). And he does great work. I feel better than I have in years!
in Emerson, NJ |
He inspired confidence and put my mind at ease. He answered all my questions very patiently, and convinced me to have the operation.
in Northvale, NJ |
Dr. Singh was so professional and friendly we were put at ease immediately. He is warm and caring, explaining the procedure succinctly in layman's terms so we would understand everything that would occur. After surgery he explained how everything went and follow-up in the office was thorough and there were excellent results! I would recommend him to any and all who would need the procedures he performs. He answers all questions put forth in a friendly manner and takes the time to ensure we under
in Ridgefield Park, NJ |
Dr. Singh was very accurate when diagnosing my symptoms. I would recommend Dr. Singh to my family and friends.
in South Orange, NJ |
As an adult with chronic back pain, I had a surgery performed in Florida when I was a resident of Florida whom I thought was the best. When I moved to NJ, he recommended Dr. Singh who later performed spinal fusion from T12-S2. After surgery my pain level went from 9 to zero. To me Dr. Singh is the best, I would recommend him to anyone. He always took the time to explain everything including choice of non-surgery and left the decision to me. His nurse was always available for questions.
in Cliffside Park, NJ |
Amazing doctor Miracle worker Excellent turnout with my back because he was the one who performed my surgery
Have you seen Dr. Harshpal Singh, MD?
Are you Dr. Singh?

Compare Dr. Singh

More Neurosurgery Specialists like Dr. Singh at North Jersey Brain & Spine Center

• Neurosurgery

• Aneurysm
  • Bone Cancer
  • Broken Neck
  • Cerebral Hemorrhage
  • Cerebrospinal Fluid Leak (CSF Leak)
  • Cranial Trauma
  • Craniopharyngioma
  • Ear Disorders
  • Hydrocephalus
  • Lumbar Spine Fracture
  • Nerve Root Injury and Plexus Disorders (incl. Pinched Nerve)
  • Nerve Sheath Tumors

• Cerebrospinal Fluid (CSF) Shunt - Insertion, Repair or Removal
  • Dural Repair or Other Spinal Cord Repair
  • Epidural Block, Facet Blocks
  • Herniated Disc Surgery
  • Lamina Procedures (incl. Laminectomy, Laminoplasty, Laminotomy)
  • Spinal Compression Fracture Repair
  • Spinal Fusion
  • Spinal Nerve Block
  • Spinal Reconstructive Surgery for Deformities
  • XLIF® (eXtreme Lateral Interbody Fusion) Procedure

No malpractice history found for New Jersey.

Medical College of Georgia

Graduated in 2004

Mount Sinai School of Medicine
    Mount Sinai School of Medicine
    Jackson Memorial Hospital

Completed in 2011

Dr. Singh has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Singh has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Singh does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Singh and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

×

Dr. Singh's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

• Specializes in Neurosurgery
  • No board certification on record with Healthgrades
×

Why Does Experience Matter?

Patient Satisfaction Results for Dr. Singh

Overall Patient Satisfaction Score

Dr. Singh's Office & Staff

Ease of scheduling urgent appointments
Office environment, cleanliness, comfort, etc.
Staff friendliness and courteousness
Total wait time (waiting & exam rooms)
10 – 15 minutes

Experience with Dr. Singh

Level of trust in provider's decisions
How well provider explains medical condition(s)
How well provider listens and answers questions
Spends appropriate amount of time with patients

Dr. Singh's Care Philosophy