Family Medicine  |
Dr. Harsharon Brar, MD
Dr. Harsharon Brar, MD is a family medicine doctor who practices in Kennebunk, ME. She is 40 years old.

2 Livewell Dr

Kennebunk, ME 04043

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
  • Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
  • Harvard Pilgrim Health Care

Learn about Dr. Brar

Dr. Brar's Experience

Dr. Brar's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Family Medicine

Dr. Brar does not have any board certifications listed.

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Maine.

Education data for Dr. Brar is unavailable at this time.

Dr. Brar has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Brar has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Brar does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Brar and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Brar's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Brar to family and friends
2.7
Dr. Brar's Performance
Kennebunk |
This doctor lacks experience and confidence. She didn't answer many of my questions and seemed irritated that I was asking questions. There was no dialogue but rather her making fumbling, unclear statements. To say she lacks bedside manner is an understatement. I won't be returning and do not recommend her.
Maine |
Great doctor. Great bedside manner. Getting me healthier.
Maine |
I recently moved here and saw Dr. Brar. I am thankful my care was placed with her. My last physician was good, but Dr. Brar did a complete exam and work up for me. She found a few things that were not addressed by my last physician. She was quite pleasant to speak with and I felt comfortable. I feel she genuinely cared about my well being. I would definitely recommend her to family and friends.
I was very happy with Dr. Brar's care. She listened to me and was very professional. I always felt she took her time and really cared about me. This is not easy to find. I highly recommend her.
westbrook |
Months ago my health changed severely. Dr.Brar met with me for the first time and ordered multiple tests for me to rule out other illnesses my current symptoms might be related to. That was great. She was otherwise terrible. I left not knowing if she had refilled my prescription after asking about a refill many times. She acted rude towards me, which I hope was just because they recently changed computer systems which is stressful. She was awkward to talk to. She seemed inexperienced.
Kennebunk, ME |
Potentially the worst PCP I've ever encountered. After waiting more than 30 minutes for her to even come into the room, she barely did a physical or anything else before leaving. Tried prescribing me a medication that a specialist later said would have caused more issues. Just because someone has an MD after their name doesn't mean they are good at their job.
in Biddeford, ME |
She is by far the best doctor that I have ever had. She is thorough, confident and very patient and understanding. I have experienced a host of physical problems in my 43 years, and she has helped me feel better immediately, and discovered underlying solutions to many perplexing problems. I am extremely grateful to her because I thought that I would never feel better, and that I was just getting older, but she is extremely effective at making her patients well. Highly recommended!!
in Sanford, ME |
She saw me quickly, but also showing care.
Kennebunk, ME |
She doesn't seem to have much experience or a bedside manner
in Sanford, ME |
I was very upset after being seen by Dr. Brar. She was 30 minutes late for the appointment and did not listen to me. I also feel that she made assumptions about me based on my prescriptions. She threatened to suspend my driver's license, told me that I had to do a sleep study, and see 4 specialists. Summary judgment in 20 minutes of asking about meds only! I am a very responsible adult and have never felt so disrespected. I am now FIGHTING to keep my driver's licence; increased anxiety!
Biddeford, ME |
Switched to her after poor experiences w/ others in this office. At my physical she barely examined me, referred me to see 3 specialists (at $50/each visit) without examining me herself, very reluctant to diagnose anything on her own. Made me do a urine drug screen? Said it's mandatory but have never had to do one in my life. Care team follow up atrocious. I had xrays & an MRI on my hip- one called me and asked how my shoulder was doing. Many return calls bcuz they had no clue what was going on.
in Sanford, ME |
As a woman, I need a doctor who not only has the education, but I need a kind, understanding and compassionate Doctor. Dr. Brar is all of those things. After having 5 children and finally getting the gusto to finally get a PCP (not just a mommy dr), Dr. Brar was recommend to me. She is my favorite out of all of my doctors in the past.
in Kennebunk, ME |
Did not follow up as promised. Nurse was giving the doctor directions on what she should do during the visit which led to unnecessary expensive tests done. Appears to be a nice person but luck experience
in Arundel, ME |
Dr Brar replaced my PCP whom I've seen for 16 years. I wasn't sure what to expect at my first appointment, but am relieved to say that thus far I'm very happy. She is not only professional but very easy to talk to. She spent a long time getting to know me at my first appointment and creating a care plan tailored to my needs. I don't like being overly medicated and it seems she is on the same page - that's really important to me.
Biddeford, ME |
I too was brought to tears by Dr. Brar. I feel that she made assumptions about me based on my prescriptions, threatened to suspend my drivers license, told me that I had to do a sleep study, and consent to random drug screening. In 10 minutes of meeting this woman I feel like I was pegged as a criminal, a junkie, and a liar. I am a responsible adult and have never felt so disrespected.
in Biddeford, ME |
I've never had a doctor upset me to the point of tears. She has a very harsh and judgmental manner about her. I did not feel comfortable asking questions or bringing up concerns, at all. Not to mention, she also failed to call in my prescriptions she had said she would, causing me to try to get a hold of someone during the weekend that could call them in for me. Just a horrible experience all around.
Have you seen Dr. Harsharon Brar, MD?
Are you Dr. Brar?