Dr. Harsant Padda, MD

Dr. Harsant Padda, MD

Gastroenterology  ·
Dr. Harsant Padda, MD is a gastroenterology specialist in Toledo, OH and has been practicing for 31 years. He graduated from Armed Forces Medical College, Maharashtra University Of Health Sciences in 1975 and specializes in gastroenterology and internal medicine.

4235 Secor Rd Bldg 1

Toledo, OH 43623

• HAP Insurance
  • Priority Health

Learn about Dr. Padda

See how frequently Dr. Padda performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Gastrointestinal Diseases
Abdominal Disorders
Abdominal Pain

Dr. Padda's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

• Gastroenterology

• Gastroenterology
    Accredited by: American Board of Internal Medicine*
    Accredited by: American Board of Internal Medicine*

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Ohio.

• Armed Forces Medical College, Maharashtra University Of Health Sciences
    Medical School | Graduated 1975
  • Henry Ford Hospital
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1984
  • Henry Ford Hospital
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 1987

Dr. Padda has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Padda does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Padda and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Padda's Reviews

2.8
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Padda to family and friends

Dr. Padda's Performance

GOOD

Doctor Padda is very caring, kind, helpful, explains everything to you about a procedure. My husband and i have been patients for many many years. Doctor Padda saved my life many years ago when i was very sick, with colitis. He is the best doctor i have ever had....Love him.........
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
I’ve been a patient since 1999. Dr. Padda is a very excellent doctor. He saved my life...finding cancerous cells in my esophagus/ stomach during my EGD. have had many EGD’s over the years and never felt a thing. He’s very gentle, soft spoken and thorough. He always explains everything. I have...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
This physician stated in a presumptuous manner that my medical issue was a result of my "typical American diet"....without having asked anything about my diet. Which is free of artificial ingredients and preservatives and cleaner than most. He didn't ask me if I eat fast food or if I take in...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
Cannot believe that when a person is very, very ill - doctor won't see the patient - no reason given. Don't doctors take an oath. Don't they have compassion for sick people. No compassion from this doctor at all.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
I went in because I have issues in general with my GI system because of a connective tissue disorder, but recently have been having excruciating pain while going to the bathroom. I went to urgent care 2 days ago and they told me to get a colonoscopy as soon as possible. I decided to wait since I...more
Are you Dr. Padda?