Dr. Harry A. Zain, MD

Obstetric & Gynecologic Surgery | Male

Five Rivers Ob/Gyn 230 Bowman St Ste B, Morristown, TN 37813 Get Directions

Learn about this Doctor

Personal Bio

PLEASE SEE MY WEBSITE FOR SPECIFIC INFORMATION REGARDING MY TRAINING AND EXPERIENCE. THANK YOU.....:)Read more

Dr. Zain's Experience

54Experience
Match

See how Dr. Zain's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Zain

Dr. Zain accepts 12 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Zain has admitting privileges.

Hospital Quality Awards

Dr. Zain's Reviews

Help millions of people find the right doctor. Share your experience today!
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Zain to family and friends
3.8
Experience with Dr. Zain
Dr. Zain's Office & Staff
    16 – 30 minutes (27)
in Jefferson City, TN |
Very caring and very knowledgeable. It's nice he is also board certified and trained as a family doctor as well as an ob/gyn. Excellent bedside manner!! I have heard what a great surgeon he is and I can say first hand it's true!! Highly recommend!!!
in White Pine, TN |
Great Dr he made me feel at ease and was very educated. Will definitely recommend him to my friends and family.
in Jefferson City, TN |
Great bedside manner, very low wait time, he was educated and answered my questions thoroughly, he also has a caring staff I would definitely recommend this doctor.
in Sorrento, FL |
Recommended highly. Good bed side manner and excellent family MD
in sneedville tn |
Great man been seeing him for years!!
in Bean station |
He's a great gynecologist as well as Family Medicine. He's very personal and respectful. I would highly recommend him to others.
in White Pine, TN |
Dr. Zain is a very smart and wonderful doctor. He has been treating my mother for 18 years and he even delivered me. My entire family goes to Dr. Zain for primary care. The appointments take no time and within a matter of minutes he can tell you exactly what is going on and what to do. I've even stopped going to my allergy specialist for shots because I feel like he takes better care of me. I trust him 100% as my doctor. The staff is great and I wouldn't want to go anywhere else.
in Newport, TN |
I WOULD RECOMMEND DR HARRY ZAIN TO OTHER FAMILY MEMBERS AND FRIENDS .HE IS VERY PROFESSIONAL WITH THE PATIENTS . HE TAKES HIS TIME WITH THE PATIENTS . THE STAFF IS VERY FRIENDLY AND TAKES VERY GOOD CARE OF THE PATIENTS , THE OFFICE IS VERY CLEAN . THE PATIENTS DOES NOT HAVE TO WAIT VERY LONG TO BE SEEN
in Morristown, TN |
Dr. Zain isn't just a GYN physician, he also practices family medicine. It's nice to be able to have the same doctor provide most of my healthcare needs. He and his staff make you feel comfortable, smiling and joking, but are serious when necessary. Wait time for appointments are reasonable as well.
in bulls gap |
I have been a patient for several years and had 3 surgeries done by Dr Zain. Never had any complications. He's always professional and answers any questions you have. Not a long wait time.
in Morristown, TN |
He has been my Dr for 16 yrs. My daughter also goes to him. He is very professional.
in Newport, TN |
Dr. Zain is very imformative about the cituations that arise in your life. He also answers questions that you may have .
in Morristown, TN |
Dr. Zain has delivered all my kids a new done a wonderful job all 3 times. I have tried using other doctor's but I did not like the others I went to. He tells you everything that is wrong and what needs to be done and is very quick about it. I never have to sit there for a long time and that's what I like.
in Morristown, TN |
Dr. Again has delivered all my kids a new done a wonderful job all 3 times. I have tried using other doctor's but I did not like the others I went to. He tells you everything that is wrong and what needs to be done and is very quick about it. I never have to sit there for a long time and that's what I like.
in Morristown, TN |
Dr. Zain is not only my OB/GYN, he is also my primary care physician. No need to go to a walk-in clinic, or an office that feels like a cattle auction and then not be treated by an MD. I go to the doctor to see a doctor, not a nurse (no offense to nursing professionals). My conditions are such that I feel better being treated by an MD at the same price as it would cost to see a PA or NP. If I were to have a condition he could not treat, he would not hesitate to refer me to a specialist.
in Russelleville, TN |
I would recommend Dr,Harry Zain..to anyone he is the best doctor I've ever had...He deserves 10 star's that my opinion!!! (Best doctor in Morristown and he done a wonderful job when he done my surgery great job doc!! Keep up the good work... Thanks your the (Best) !!!! :*) ---Recommend by Angela Murphy..
in Talbott, TN |
I have been a patient of Dr zain for a while not only is he my Dr but he is my husband and children's dr. He is an amazing Dr he is very caring very polite and he explains everything that is going on. His staff is awesome Debbie is receptionist is sweet and kind she is amazing. Dr zain and his staff cares about there patients and treat you like you are family. I love Dr zain and his staff and would recommend anyone who needs a physician to see Dr zain and his staff
Talbott, TN |
Dr. Zain has been my doctor for over ten years performed 2 surgeries and been my Gyn for years. Very professional, very informative, and always available whenever I need them
Morristown, TN |
I am a new patient. I am very pleased with the time he spent to educate me on my disease. I would recommend him to any of my friends. The staff is always smiling and very helpful.
Hartford |
He's a awesome Dr been going to him for 14 years
Have you seen Dr. Harry A. Zain, MD?
Are you Dr. Zain?

• Gynecologic Cancer
  • Hemorrhoids
  • Mastodynia
  • Menopausal and Postmenopausal Disorders
  • Menstrual Disorders (incl. Dysmenorrhea)
  • Ovarian Cancer
  • Ovarian Cysts
  • Pap Smear Abnormalities
  • Perimenopause
  • Rectovaginal Fistula
  • Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs)
  • Symptomatic Menopause

• Thyroid Screening
  • Vaginal Prolapse Surgery
  • Vaginal Surgery
  • Wound Repair

No malpractice history found for Tennessee.

Sanction

Dr. Zain has received 1 sanction

More What is a sanction or disciplinary action
    • Disciplinary action in another state  (12/15/2011)
    • Action Taken: Suspension
    • Summary: Zain, Harry A MD License # 036 087850

Nature of Complaint

The physician has been disciplined by the State of Tennessee. The Illinois action was derivative of an action by the State of Tennessee which was thereafter modified.

Action Taken

The Illinois Department of Financial and Professional Regulation, Division of Professional Regulation has indefinitely Suspended the physician’s Illinois license to practice medicine and surgery for a minimum of three months.

• State: Illinois
    Board Action

Dr. Zain has 1 board action

More What are board actions
    • Sexual Abuse of or Sexual Misconduct with a Patient  (8/1/2012)
    • Action Taken: Education
    • Summary: Please reference the following Document
    • State: Tennessee
    • Documentation: Download here (PDF)

University of Oklahoma / Health Sciences Center

Unc

Completed in 1993

University Ala

Completed in 1991

Dr. Zain has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Zain has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Zain does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Zain and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

×

Dr. Zain's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

• Specializes in Obstetric & Gynecologic Surgery
  • Board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology
  • Sanctions found
  • Board actions found
×

Why Does Experience Matter?

Patient Satisfaction Results for Dr. Zain