Dr. Harry Zain, MD

Dr. Harry Zain, MD

Family Medicine  |
Dr. Harry Zain, MD is a family medicine doctor who practices in Morristown, TN. He is 60 years old and has been practicing for 32 years. Read his story

230 Bowman St Ste B

Morristown, TN 37813

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of Tennessee
  • CHAMPVA
  • Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)

Learn about Dr. Zain

Dr. Zain's Experience

Dr. Zain's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Family Medicine
  • Board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology

Dr. Zain's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Zain "PLEASE SEE MY WEBSITE FOR SPECIFIC INFORMATION REGARDING MY TRAINING AND EXPERIENCE. THANK YOU.....:)"

• Female Pelvic Medicine & Reconstructive Surgery

• Female Urinary Stress Incontinence
  • Gynecologic Cancer
  • Hemorrhoids
  • Menopausal and Postmenopausal Disorders
  • Menstrual Disorders (incl. Dysmenorrhea)
  • Ovarian Cancer
  • Ovarian Cysts
  • Pap Smear Abnormalities
  • Perimenopause
  • Rectovaginal Fistula
  • Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs)
  • Symptomatic Menopause

• Thyroid Screening
  • Vaginal Prolapse Surgery
  • Vaginal Surgery
  • Wound Repair

No malpractice history found for Tennessee.

• University Of Oklahoma / Health Sciences Center
  • Unc
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1993
  • University Ala
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1991

Dr. Zain has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Zain does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Zain and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Zain's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Zain to family and friends
4.0
Dr. Zain's Performance
in Pulaski, Sneedville Tn |
He has changed my life dramatically. I feel like a new women. I can now live full productive life.
in Jefferson City, TN |
I love Dr. Zain. He saved my life from cervical cancer when I was just 22 years old. I am now 31 and he is the only one I go to. I don't have any need to go to any other doctor; as, he has a license in family practice as well. He's very open and trustworthy. Zain CARES about his patients, which, is very hard to find in many doctors. I don't trust many people and I trust him and his staff. This post may seem too good to be true; however, it's not. I am not here to blow smoke. Try him. At least.
in Morristown, TN |
I have always had a great experience with Dr.Zain. He always takes as much time you need to have all you questions answered. Dr.Zain and his staff are very friendly and professional. I have have been a patient for almost 17 years.
in Jefferson City, TN |
Dr. Zain is a wonderful doctor. He is very knowledgeable and cares about his patients. I have never had a problem getting an appointment and his wait times are not nearly as long as other doctors in the area. I have been going to him ever since I moved to the area 8 years ago and trust him completely with all my medical care!
in COSBY TN |
Dr. Zain is very educated and experienced. He has great bedside manner. His staff is always very friendly and helpful. I rarely have to wait long. I would recommend him to all my friends and family.
in NEWPORT ,TN |
HE IS A VERY EXPERIENCED OB/GYN AND IS VERY EXCELLENT WITH THE PATIENTS DR ZAIN TAKES CARE OF HIS PATIENTS AND ACCOMIDATES TO THEIR NEEDS .THE STAFF IS GREAT THE WAIT TIME IS MINIMAL .
in Morristown, TN |
He is well respected doctor who provides excellent bed side manner, great office support, and very good at diagnosing his patients issues! I highly recommended him most definitely for anyone who needs a primary care in Morristown, TN
in Jefferson City, TN |
Very caring and very knowledgeable. It's nice he is also board certified and trained as a family doctor as well as an ob/gyn. Excellent bedside manner!! I have heard what a great surgeon he is and I can say first hand it's true!! Highly recommend!!!
in White Pine, TN |
Great Dr he made me feel at ease and was very educated. Will definitely recommend him to my friends and family.
in Jefferson City, TN |
Great bedside manner, very low wait time, he was educated and answered my questions thoroughly, he also has a caring staff I would definitely recommend this doctor.
in Sorrento, FL |
Recommended highly. Good bed side manner and excellent family MD
in sneedville tn |
Great man been seeing him for years!!
in Bean station |
He's a great gynecologist as well as Family Medicine. He's very personal and respectful. I would highly recommend him to others.
in White Pine, TN |
Dr. Zain is a very smart and wonderful doctor. He has been treating my mother for 18 years and he even delivered me. My entire family goes to Dr. Zain for primary care. The appointments take no time and within a matter of minutes he can tell you exactly what is going on and what to do. I've even stopped going to my allergy specialist for shots because I feel like he takes better care of me. I trust him 100% as my doctor. The staff is great and I wouldn't want to go anywhere else.
in Morristown, TN |
Dr. Zain isn't just a GYN physician, he also practices family medicine. It's nice to be able to have the same doctor provide most of my healthcare needs. He and his staff make you feel comfortable, smiling and joking, but are serious when necessary. Wait time for appointments are reasonable as well.
in bulls gap |
I have been a patient for several years and had 3 surgeries done by Dr Zain. Never had any complications. He's always professional and answers any questions you have. Not a long wait time.
in Morristown, TN |
He has been my Dr for 16 yrs. My daughter also goes to him. He is very professional.
in Newport, TN |
Dr. Zain is very imformative about the cituations that arise in your life. He also answers questions that you may have .
in Morristown, TN |
Dr. Zain has delivered all my kids a new done a wonderful job all 3 times. I have tried using other doctor's but I did not like the others I went to. He tells you everything that is wrong and what needs to be done and is very quick about it. I never have to sit there for a long time and that's what I like.
in Morristown, TN |
Dr. Zain is not only my OB/GYN, he is also my primary care physician. No need to go to a walk-in clinic, or an office that feels like a cattle auction and then not be treated by an MD. I go to the doctor to see a doctor, not a nurse (no offense to nursing professionals). My conditions are such that I feel better being treated by an MD at the same price as it would cost to see a PA or NP. If I were to have a condition he could not treat, he would not hesitate to refer me to a specialist.
in Russelleville, TN |
I would recommend Dr,Harry Zain..to anyone he is the best doctor I've ever had...He deserves 10 star's that my opinion!!! (Best doctor in Morristown and he done a wonderful job when he done my surgery great job doc!! Keep up the good work... Thanks your the (Best) !!!! :*) ---Recommend by Angela Murphy..
in Talbott, TN |
I have been a patient of Dr zain for a while not only is he my Dr but he is my husband and children's dr. He is an amazing Dr he is very caring very polite and he explains everything that is going on. His staff is awesome Debbie is receptionist is sweet and kind she is amazing. Dr zain and his staff cares about there patients and treat you like you are family. I love Dr zain and his staff and would recommend anyone who needs a physician to see Dr zain and his staff
Talbott, TN |
Dr. Zain has been my doctor for over ten years performed 2 surgeries and been my Gyn for years. Very professional, very informative, and always available whenever I need them
Morristown, TN |
I am a new patient. I am very pleased with the time he spent to educate me on my disease. I would recommend him to any of my friends. The staff is always smiling and very helpful.
Hartford |
He's a awesome Dr been going to him for 14 years
Have you seen Dr. Harry Zain, MD?
Are you Dr. Zain?

Visit Dr. Zain

Dr. Zain accepts 12 insurance carriers
  • Blue Cross Blue Shield of Tennessee
    Blue Network E
    Network S
  • CHAMPVA
  • Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
  • Wells Fargo Insurance