Dr. Harry Tamm, MD

Dr. Harry Tamm, MD

Neurology  ·
Dr. Harry Tamm, MD is a neurology specialist in Phoenix, AZ and has been practicing for 47 years. He graduated from University Of Missouri, Columbia in 1971 and specializes in neurology.

5090 N 40th St Ste 250

Phoenix, AZ 85018

Learn about Dr. Tamm

See how frequently Dr. Tamm performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Brain Disorders
Peripheral Nerve Disorders
Gait Abnormality

Dr. Tamm's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

This content was provided by Dr. Tamm "To help people achieve health for life."

• Neurology

• Neurology
    Accredited by: American Board of Psychiatry & Neurology*

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Arizona.

• University Of Missouri, Columbia
    Medical School | Graduated 1971
  • Jewish Hospital Of St Louis
    Internship Hospital | Completed
  • Barnes-Jewish Hospital

Dr. Tamm has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Tamm does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Tamm and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Tamm's Reviews

2.4
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Tamm to family and friends

Dr. Tamm's Performance

FAIR

I got Dr. Tamm's name from the Dystonia Foundation web site....he gave me a cursory physical exam (seeming to be for numbness), spent most of the visit trying to determine exactly "who" thought I might have dystonia, and then declared I clearly didn't, because my tongue would be darting in and out...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option1thumbs down icon option0
Saw him in July 2015 for essential tremors. He did a cursory physical exam and nothing else. He acted like none of my other doctors knew what they were doing and suggested it was diabetic neuropathy (which my endo said it wasn't) or a medication side effect (which my psychiatrist and GP both said...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option2thumbs down icon option0
Dr Tamm is self focused, very poor Doctor patient interface. Would not recommend him. He discounts all other doctors experience. Very condescending . Does not listen. I visited him since I moved into area. Will not return.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option4thumbs down icon option1
It took my mother to see Dr. Tamm today and I like the fact that his face wasn't buried in some laptop trying to complete his H&P's on an EMR system or googling my mother's symptoms online! Yes he seems a bit impatient, but the guy knows what he's talking about. Most providers these days whether...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
He was incredibly rude and dismissive. Ran two tests which came back negative and told me I'm SOL and to go see someone else. Told me he wanted to try a certain medication, but when I tried to follow up on that he dismissed me as a patient.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option5thumbs down icon option0