Dr. Harry Papadopoulos, DDS

Dr. Harry Papadopoulos, DDS

Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery | Male | 48 years old

Learn about this dentist

Dr. Papadopoulos practices Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery at 3 locations in Richmond, IN.

Are you Dr. Papadopoulos? Add your own statement here.

Dr. Papadopoulos' Experience

Visiting Dr. Papadopoulos

Dr. Papadopoulos accepts 1 insurance carrier

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Papadopoulos has admitting privileges.

Hospital Quality Awards

Experience with Dr. Papadopoulos
Dr. Papadopoulos' Office & Staff
    10 – 15 minutes (27)
in New Castle, IN |
After having two teeth extracted and an implant procedure done, I found that Dr. P is very knowledgeable about his profession, caring about his patients and surrounds himself with excellent staff who also are caring, professional, and friendly. I would not go to anyone but Dr. P for Oral Procedures for me or my family.
in Winchester, IN |
I recently had all four wisdom teeth removed three days ago, I have no bruising and very little swelling. This also was my first surgery ever. Dr. Papadopoulos is very trust worthy and explains his procedures so you can understand what will happen. I am very satisfied with the outcome and would highly recommend.
in Richmond, IN |
The staff and doctor made me feel very comfortable. I went in to get a couple of wisdom teeth removed. After it was over I wondered why I stressed myself out so much leading up to the procedure. It really wasn't bad at all. I was very fortunate. I had no bruising and very little swelling that wasn't even noticeable. The doctor himself even called to see how I was doing following the procedure. I highly recommend Dr. Papadopoulos!
in Greenville, OH |
Office staff not helpful to caregivers. When I asked about post treatment needs as we paid them for the service, they said it's on his blue sheet. My father is a stage 4 melanoma cancer patient who also recently was diagnosed with Bells Palsy. He is very weak and sleeps much of the time. The office needs to keep the caregivers advised of how we are to help the patient. They assumed that when he responded with a yes and ok that he would remember everything that was discussed. He did not
in Richmond, IN |
My daughter (14) had all 4 wisdom teeth extracted at start of spring break. She was made to feel at ease, and comfortable during the procedure. The office, exam room, and surgery procedures were clean and professional. Dr. Papadopoulos explained the procedure and his nurse was very thorough as well, ensuring we understood the procedure and aftercare, and were open to my questions. Dr. P. called next day to check on how she was doing, if we had questions. She's recovering, surgery successful
in Lynn, IN |
all steps going to Dr. P's office are very professionally handled , sorry not good with names , nurse was very pleasant and helpful with questions ,Dr. did great job to [ thank you ] I'm healing good.
in West Harrison In |
I had a wisdom tooth removed, the staff was professional,very friendly and the entire place was impeccably clean. My appointment was on time I was well medicated for numbness and my tooth pulled quickly.The office followed up with me the next morning which I feel was very professional.I will definitely be a returning patient!
Have you seen Dr. Harry Papadopoulos, DDS?
Are you Dr. Papadopoulos?

Compare Dr. Papadopoulos

Compare this Dentist
View other dentists with similar experience to find the right dentist for you.

Dr. Papadopoulos' experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery

No malpractice history found for Indiana.

• Dentofacial Anomalies

New York Medical College

Graduated in 2002

Dr. Papadopoulos does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Papadopoulos and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery

Dr. Papadopoulos does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Papadopoulos and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.

You've got options

We're finding other great Providers for you to consider.