Dr. Harry Mayer, MD

Family Medicine | Male

Dr. Harry Mayer, MD

Dr. Harry Mayer, MD is a family medicine doctor who practices in Attleboro, MA. He is 66 years old and has been practicing for 41 years. Dr. Mayer is affiliated with Sturdy Memorial Hospital.

Dr. Mayer's Experience

See how Dr. Mayer's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Mayer

Dr. Mayer accepts 8 insurance carriers

Dr. Mayer is now accepting new patients

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Mayer has admitting privileges.

Dr. Mayer's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Mayer to family and friends
2.0
Dr. Mayer's Performance
    GOOD
    GOOD
Attleboro, MA |
I am still in disbelief at what happened to me today with Dr Mayer. the staff is rude, not helpful and Dr. Mayer is useless. A 94 year old woman ran out of her meds. Dr. Mayer would not call in the two RX's needed. He told me to get in my car, drive to Madonna Manor, page him and he would give me a script. I have been waiting for 6 days for these meds. Totally incompetent! I will be doing a formal complaint. He was so rude. If you value your health, do not go here.
massachusets |
I called to become a new patient an after I was asked what type of insurance I had,and whether I was on pain meds or anti-depressants- the phone was handed to office manager- who told me they were not accepting new patients and she hung up on me. RUDE RUDE RUDE RUDE
Attleboro, ma |
Dr. Mayer was my doctor since I was a teen. I am now forty. I have left his practice because of his office staff. The office manager is rude, insulting, condescending and belligerent. The receptionist is blatantly ignorant. The last time I went to the office to pay for my medical records....I waited over 45 minutes while listening to the office staff laugh and snicker every time I asked for help, while they hid in one of the treatment rooms. Dr. Mayer is/was wonderful, but not worth the ordeal.
Have you seen Dr. Harry Mayer, MD?
Are you Dr. Mayer?

Compare Dr. Mayer

Dr. Mayer's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Family Medicine
  •  No board certification on record with Healthgrades

No malpractice history found for Massachusetts.

Dr. Mayer does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. Mayer and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

Univ Of MD Sch Of Med

Graduated in 1976

Memorial Hospital Of Rhode Island

Completed in 1979

Dr. Mayer does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Mayer and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

Dr. Mayer does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Mayer and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.