Dr. Harry Greenberg, MD

Dr. Harry Greenberg, MD

Dermatology  |
Dr. Harry Greenberg, MD is a dermatology doctor who practices in Las Vegas, NV. He is 45 years old and has been practicing for 18 years. Read his story

653 N Town Center Dr Ste 414

Las Vegas, NV 89144

• Group Health Cooperative
  • Health Net
  • Medical Mutual of Ohio

Learn about Dr. Greenberg

See how frequently Dr. Greenberg performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Abscess or Fluid Incision and Drainage
Abscess or Cyst Drainage or Aspiration
Dermatitis

Dr. Greenberg's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

Dr. Greenberg's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Greenberg "I started Las Vegas Dermatology because I wanted patients to have a place to go where I would want to be seen as a patient. "

This content was provided by Dr. Greenberg ""Why did I create Las Vegas Dermatology? Because I wanted to have the type of place where I would want to go as a patient- a caring, educational, warm and hi-tech environment where quality is the most important component. I knew that so long as we provided great quality, and put the patient first, we would be successful!"

• Dermatology

• Impetigo
  • Itchy Skin
  • Keloid Scar
  • Lipomas
  • Moles (Benign Skin Lesions)
  • Molluscum Contagiosum Infection

• Skin Resurfacing
  • Skin Screenings
  • Skin Surgery
  • Wrinkle Removal

No malpractice history found for Nevada.

• University Of Michigan / Ann Arbor
  • University Of Wisconsin / Madison
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2004
  • University Of Wisconsin / Madison
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 2003

• Peristomal metastatic adenocarcinoma of the rectum, Archives of Dermatology Vol. 142, Oct. 2006 pg. 1372-1373.,
  • Levonorgestrel-releasing Intrauterine System and New Onset Acne, Cutis Vol. 82, No. 2, August, 2008 pg. 158.,
  • Clotrimazole/ Betamethasone Diproprionate: A Review of Costs and Complications in the Treatment of Common Cutaneous Fungal Infections. Pediatric Dermatology Volume 19 (1), p.78-81, January/February 2002.,
  • Trends for 2017 The Dermatologist, Vol 24,Iss 12 Magazine Cover & Lead Article 12/2016,
  • Unusual primary syphilis: Presentation of a likely case with a review of the stages of acquired syphilis, its differential diagnoses, management, and current recommendations. International Journal of Dermatology. 2016 Jan 12.,
  • Severe Reaction to 5% Imiquimod Cream with Excellent Clinical and Cosmetic Outcomes Journal of Drugs in Dermatology 2007 Apr;6(4):452-8.,
  • (2003) Diagnosis, staging, and monitoring of cutaneous T-cell lymphoma. Dermatologic Therapy 16(4), 269-275.,
  • Makes a Name for Himself in Las Vegas MedEsthetics Magazine, Feature article 5/2015,

Dr. Greenberg does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Greenberg and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Greenberg's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Greenberg to family and friends
3.8
Dr. Greenberg Says:

Please know that I do not check this website frequently, as I am busy treating patients and keeping up to date on the latest in the world of dermatology.  Not everyone is going to like me or my practice and that is ok, however, my team and I strive to make everyone feel welcome and to answer patient's concerns and questions.  If you have an issue, please call the office so we can discuss...

Dr. Greenberg's Performance
in Las Vegas, NV |
After burning my chest so bad I had blisters from a bowl of soup I called LV Term the next morning & he saw me right away! I found out I had second degree burns & he immediately gave me a sample to use so that I could begin the healing process.. when you are scared there is nothing more important than feeling safe and that is what Dr. GREENBERG AND HIS STAFF did for me! He is very knowledgeable & now don't have a scar and am fully healed! Thank you to the team and to.Dr. for taking care of me!
Hazel Crest, IL |
Dr. GREENBERG has always been great, and focused on his patient’s needs first. He always takes time to listen and is current with all the latest and effective technologies and treatments paths.
in Orlando, FL |
Dr. G, and his staff are fantastic! I live in Florida and travel to Vegas just to have Dr. G, assist with my skincare needs. I'm 40 now and have the best skin, I've ever had in my whole life. No more adult acne, hydrated skin and my ezscema is nonexistent. Thank you Dr. G! You guys rock!
Dr Greenberg is an outstanding dermatologist and an invaluable advocate in the field of dermatology. Sometimes we are quick to make a judgement based on what were expecting from a visit, despite receiving outstanding care. Dr Greenberg is a physician who gives nothing but his best to his patients!
in San Diego, CA |
I’ve been recommending Dr. Greenberg to friends and family for years already. He truly cares about his patients and puts everything into his practice. Personally, I’ve gone to him for juvederm in my lips... they look amazing! He is definitely the best in Vegas for injectables. Hands down.
in Las Vegas, NV |
Dr. Greenberg is one of the best physicians I've ever seen. He's patient, caring, and thorough. He has removed two suspicious lesions on my skin. Thankfully, both were benign. After my second removal, he called me personally to give me the good news before the weekend to make sure I wasnt anxious. I've referred friends to him & will continue to.
in Las Vegas, NV |
To be honest, I rarely write negative reviews for businesses. I came here regarding some skin issues. However, when I went to their office, I really felt as if I was just a dollar sign to the business. During my entire appointment with Dr. Greenberg (which was very short), there was an additional person in the room who's entire purpose was to sell you additional services when the appointment was over. When you go to see a doctor, you really don't want to have a sales
I feel like your review is unfair. You are welcome to rip me on this web site and the others where you have chosen to spread your negative view of me, my business and my team. Patients are not just dollar signs to any of us, but there is a monetary component to what we do because we are not a charity and must charge for our products and services. We do sell products in my office because patients want suggestions and choices from a trusted expert- obviously our offerings were anathema to you.
Las Vegas, NV |
Very difficult to get through to make an appt. Staff does not answer phones, and returns calls to make appts. If you need an appt. because you are worried about a lesion, appts can take 2-3 months. Typical Las Vegas treatment of patients. Not worth making the effort to develop relationship.
We have no record of your name and your account does not allow for our running a successful practice. I hope you were able to be seen and get your issues resolved. My team takes negative reviews like this seriously and uses this as an opportunity for improvement. It is possible that we did not take your insurance or that you were not able to provide us needed information to make an appointment. Our practice is awesome, and this anonymous review is not squaring with what I know to be true.
in Las Vegas, NV |
It pains me to rate LVderm as a 2, but I felt that certain members of the staff were not genuinely connected with my concerns as a patient. Dr. Greenberg seems very well-versed in his field, but my questions were cut off and my concerns were brushed off... I'm extremely thorough during assessments because I put my trust and my SKIN on the line, so being well-informed is at the top of my list. I was given a "guide" with information on it, but it was overwhelming and he spoke extremely fast.
It pains me to receive a 2 star review. If we were not concerned about patients, we would do something else. I can assure you that brushing off concerns and cutting patients off is not what I want to do or how I want to be remembered. Speaking quickly is something I'm working on. As for handouts- I try to give one to every patient so they have a record of what we discussed. Patients are told to call with questions, and we don't let people leave without their understanding their skin care plan.
in Las Vegas, NV |
I've seen him on two occasions. He was rushed and not very concerned with my needs during the visit. The second time he was downright rude, visibly annoyed, and poor at answering my questions (that I had to repeat multiple times because he was busy counting the number of skin spots he sprayed to bill my insurance). He is unprofessional and doesn't take the time to meet a patient's needs, as if we weren't the reason behind his paycheck.
Although I do not recall you or your specific visit and do not have office notes or a recording to dispute your claims, I do my best to give every body the time and attention they deserve during their visit and it is my goal to treat each patient like they are the most important person in the room. Perceptions of a visit can be very different from what actually happened, but obviously you were not pleased. I hope you find a doctor who is better able to serve your needs.
in Las Vegas, NV |
I saw Dr Greenberg today after being failed miserably by a previous dermatologist, I was cranky and panicked and he was very compassionate and kind towards me. I had selected him from the many dermatologists based on the reviews other people had written and I found him to be very kind and patient to me even when I was a cranky wench. He was not going to tell me what I wanted to hear, as that wasnt his job and even though things didnt go remotely how I wanted, he did his best to make it better
I love your positive review. Thank you for making my day and sharing what we hope would be every one's experience with our office. Being the patient is difficult, and I do my best to be empathetic with what patients go through.
Have you seen Dr. Harry Greenberg, MD?

Visit Dr. Greenberg