Dr. Harry Greenberg, MD

Dr. Harry Greenberg, MD

Dermatology | Male

"Why did I create Las Vegas Dermatology? Because I wanted to have the type of place where I would want to go as a patient- a caring, educational, warm and hi-tech environment where quality is the most important component. I knew that so long as we provided great quality, and put the patient first, we would be successful!

I started Las Vegas Dermatology because I wanted patients to have a place to go where I would want to be seen as a patient.

Dr. Greenberg's Experience

See how Dr. Greenberg's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Greenberg

Dr. Greenberg accepts 16 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Greenberg has admitting privileges.

Dr. Greenberg's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Greenberg to family and friends
3.4
Dr. Greenberg Says:

Dr. Greenberg's Performance
in Las Vegas, NV |
To be honest, I rarely write negative reviews for businesses. I came here regarding some skin issues. However, when I went to their office, I really felt as if I was just a dollar sign to the business. During my entire appointment with Dr. Greenberg (which was very short), there was an additional person in the room who's entire purpose was to sell you additional services when the appointment was over. When you go to see a doctor, you really don't want to have a sales
Las Vegas, NV |
Very difficult to get through to make an appt. Staff does not answer phones, and returns calls to make appts. If you need an appt. because you are worried about a lesion, appts can take 2-3 months. Typical Las Vegas treatment of patients. Not worth making the effort to develop relationship.
in Las Vegas, NV |
It pains me to rate LVderm as a 2, but I felt that certain members of the staff were not genuinely connected with my concerns as a patient. Dr. Greenberg seems very well-versed in his field, but my questions were cut off and my concerns were brushed off... I'm extremely thorough during assessments because I put my trust and my SKIN on the line, so being well-informed is at the top of my list. I was given a "guide" with information on it, but it was overwhelming and he spoke extremely fast.
in Las Vegas, NV |
I've seen him on two occasions. He was rushed and not very concerned with my needs during the visit. The second time he was downright rude, visibly annoyed, and poor at answering my questions (that I had to repeat multiple times because he was busy counting the number of skin spots he sprayed to bill my insurance). He is unprofessional and doesn't take the time to meet a patient's needs, as if we weren't the reason behind his paycheck.
Although I do not recall you or your specific visit and do not have office notes or a recording to dispute your claims, I do my best to give every body the time and attention they deserve during their visit and it is my goal to treat each patient like they are the most important person in the room. Perceptions of a visit can be very different from what actually happened, but obviously you were not pleased. I hope you find a doctor who is better able to serve your needs.
in Las Vegas, NV |
I saw Dr Greenberg today after being failed miserably by a previous dermatologist, I was cranky and panicked and he was very compassionate and kind towards me. I had selected him from the many dermatologists based on the reviews other people had written and I found him to be very kind and patient to me even when I was a cranky wench. He was not going to tell me what I wanted to hear, as that wasnt his job and even though things didnt go remotely how I wanted, he did his best to make it better
Have you seen Dr. Harry Greenberg, MD?

Compare Dr. Greenberg

Dr. Greenberg's Care Philosophy

Dr. Greenberg says...

My /lvderm you tube channel has over 1,000,000 views and highlights our practice and the procedures I perform.  Additionally, I have some lectures I've given on the YouTube channel.

Dr. Greenberg says...

I'm a board certified dermatologist.  If you have a skin problem, I should be able to handle it- if I'm not able to handle your problem, I should be able to know where to send you for treatment.

Dr. Greenberg says...

Please know that I do not check this website frequently, as I am busy treating patients and keeping up to date on the latest in the world of dermatology.  Not everyone is going to like me or my practice and that is ok, however, my team and I strive to make everyone feel welcome and to answer patient's concerns and questions.  If you have an issue, please call the office so we can discuss it, rather than posting anonymously without resolution of your issue on line.

Dr. Greenberg's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Dermatology
  •  Board certified in Dermatology

Dr. Greenberg has no media or publications listed.

No malpractice history found for Nevada.

Why It Matters: Dr. Greenberg's Board Certifications

• Impetigo
  • Itchy Skin
  • Keloid Scar
  • Lipomas
  • Moles (Benign Skin Lesions)
  • Molluscum Contagiosum Infection

University Of Wisconsin / Madison

Completed in 2003

University Of Michigan / Ann Arbor

Graduated in 1994

Dr. Greenberg does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Greenberg and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Dermatology