Dr. Harry Greenberg, MD

Dr. Harry Greenberg, MD

Dermatology  ·
Dr. Harry Greenberg, MD is a dermatologist in Las Vegas, NV and has been practicing for 15 years. He graduated from Wayne State University School Of Medicine in 1999 and specializes in dermatology, cosmetic dermatologic surgery, and more.Read his story

653 N Town Center Dr Ste 414

Las Vegas, NV 89144

• Group Health Cooperative
  • Health Net
  • Medical Mutual of Ohio

Learn about Dr. Greenberg

See how frequently Dr. Greenberg performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Abscess or Fluid Incision and Drainage
Abscess or Cyst Drainage or Aspiration
Dermatitis

Dr. Greenberg's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

Dr. Greenberg's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Greenberg "I started Las Vegas Dermatology because I wanted patients to have a place to go where I would want to be seen as a patient. "

This content was provided by Dr. Greenberg ""Why did I create Las Vegas Dermatology? Because I wanted to have the type of place where I would want to go as a patient- a caring, educational, warm and hi-tech environment where quality is the most important component. I knew that so long as we provided great quality, and put the patient first, we would be successful!"

• Dermatology

• Skin Resurfacing
  • Skin Screenings
  • Skin Surgery
  • Wrinkle Removal

No malpractice history found for Nevada.

• University Of Michigan / Ann Arbor
  • University Of Wisconsin / Madison
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2004
  • University Of Wisconsin / Madison
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 2003

• Peristomal metastatic adenocarcinoma of the rectum, Archives of Dermatology Vol. 142, Oct. 2006 pg. 1372-1373.,
  • Levonorgestrel-releasing Intrauterine System and New Onset Acne, Cutis Vol. 82, No. 2, August, 2008 pg. 158.,
  • Clotrimazole/ Betamethasone Diproprionate: A Review of Costs and Complications in the Treatment of Common Cutaneous Fungal Infections. Pediatric Dermatology Volume 19 (1), p.78-81, January/February 2002.,
  • Trends for 2017 The Dermatologist, Vol 24,Iss 12 Magazine Cover & Lead Article 12/2016,
  • Unusual primary syphilis: Presentation of a likely case with a review of the stages of acquired syphilis, its differential diagnoses, management, and current recommendations. International Journal of Dermatology. 2016 Jan 12.,
  • Severe Reaction to 5% Imiquimod Cream with Excellent Clinical and Cosmetic Outcomes Journal of Drugs in Dermatology 2007 Apr;6(4):452-8.,
  • (2003) Diagnosis, staging, and monitoring of cutaneous T-cell lymphoma. Dermatologic Therapy 16(4), 269-275.,
  • Makes a Name for Himself in Las Vegas MedEsthetics Magazine, Feature article 5/2015,

Dr. Greenberg does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Greenberg and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Greenberg's Reviews

3.8
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Greenberg to family and friends

Dr. Greenberg's Performance

Dr. Greenberg Says:
"

Please know that I do not check this website frequently, as I am busy treating patients and keeping up to date on the latest in the world of dermatology.  Not everyone is going to like me or my practice and that is ok, however, my team and I strive to make everyone feel welcome and to answer patient's concerns and questions.  If you have an issue, please call the office so we can discuss it, rather than posting anonymously

...

After burning my chest so bad I had blisters from a bowl of soup I called LV Term the next morning & he saw me right away! I found out I had second degree burns & he immediately gave me a sample to use so that I could begin the healing process.. when you are scared there is nothing more important...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
Dr. GREENBERG has always been great, and focused on his patient’s needs first. He always takes time to listen and is current with all the latest and effective technologies and treatments paths.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
Dr. G, and his staff are fantastic! I live in Florida and travel to Vegas just to have Dr. G, assist with my skincare needs. I'm 40 now and have the best skin, I've ever had in my whole life. No more adult acne, hydrated skin and my ezscema is nonexistent. Thank you Dr. G! You guys rock!
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
Dr Greenberg is an outstanding dermatologist and an invaluable advocate in the field of dermatology. Sometimes we are quick to make a judgement based on what were expecting from a visit, despite receiving outstanding care. Dr Greenberg is a physician who gives nothing but his best to his patients!
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
I’ve been recommending Dr. Greenberg to friends and family for years already. He truly cares about his patients and puts everything into his practice. Personally, I’ve gone to him for juvederm in my lips... they look amazing! He is definitely the best in Vegas for injectables. Hands down.