Dr. Harry Goldin, MD

Dr. Harry Goldin, MD

Dermatology  |
Dr. Harry Goldin, MD is a dermatology doctor who practices in Skokie, IL. He is 63 years old and has been practicing for 37 years.

4709 Golf Rd Ste 1000

Skokie, IL 60076

• American Enterprise Group
  • Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois
  • CoreSource

Learn about Dr. Goldin

See how frequently Dr. Goldin performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Scabies
Fungal Nail Infection
Ringworm

Dr. Goldin's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

• Dermatology

• Acne
  • Actinic Keratosis
  • Allergic Reaction
  • Athlete's Foot
  • Atopic Dermatitis (Eczema)
  • Basal Cell Carcinoma
  • Leg and Foot Ulcers
  • Lichen Planus
  • Melanoma
  • Merkel Cell Carcinoma
  • Moles (Benign Skin Lesions)
  • Molluscum Contagiosum Infection

• Skin Cancer Removal
  • Skin Surgery
  • Skin Tag Removal
  • Wart Removal

No malpractice history found for Illinois.

• University Of Cincinnati / Main Campus
  • Cook Co Hospital
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1985
  • Michael Reese Hospital and Med Center
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1983

Dr. Goldin has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Goldin does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Goldin and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Goldin's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Goldin to family and friends
Dr. Goldin's Performance
in Palatine, IL |
Dr. Goldin and his staff are very friendly and professional. He did an excellent job on my botox injections....thorough, careful, no pain or bruising. He uses Dysport, which is supposed to last longer. Much better than the doctor I used to see for botox.
Chicago, IL |
I saw Dr. Goldin last week on an emergency basis. He was fantastic, as was his PA Patrick Rice. I am not a regular patient so the fact that he squeezed me in was impressive. He is incredibly patient and thorough. Great expertise AND bedside manner. I highly recommend him.
Chicago, IL |
he is an excellent derm!! he cleared up my face in 2 days!!!
in Chicago, IL |
Dr Goldin is very professional and knowledgeable doctor. After surgery I had a little bleeding and doctor came to my place during weekend to carefully examine and perform proper care. Only good words come to mind when I talk about Harry Goldin. I wish all doctors like him
Evanston, IL |
Helped resolve a long-term skin rash with a creative approach using an unconventional choice of new medication.
Dr. Goldin is great. Very friendly and attentive doctor. He communicates well and let's you know exactly what he is going to do and what you as the patient should do following treatment. I also trust his judgment and his skills in dermatologic surgery. Highly recommended.
in Northbrook, IL |
Dr. Goldin is a caring, thorough physician who listens carefully to you. He brings a vast reservoir of experience and knowledge to his exams and diagnoses. Most importantly, he is responsive to patient questions and concerns in a timely manner, and he offers a website for your questions and his responses which allows patients to inquire about issues in a secure and convenient manner. His demeanor is friendly and attentive, and his treatments are effectively directed to the problem at hand.
in Park Ridge, IL |
I'm not sure if Dr. Goldin's greatest attribute as a doctor is his expertise or his kindness. Every visit is a pleasure and I know that I will receive the finest medical care imaginable. His entire staff is top notch. I would also like to mention his office manager, Aizzah, who had the unenviable task of performing full-body photography. She made it pleasant and easy and could not have been more professional, kind, and competent.
in Chicago, IL |
My mom has been a patient of Dr. Goldin for years and she absolutely loves him. I just started going to him and immediately saw exactly what she loves. He was able to diagnose my issue right away.
in Chicago, IL |
Both Dr.Goldin and the staff are awesome! Front desk receptionist greeted all patients in a friendly matter. Both nurses May and Ana are extremely friendly and were very helpful in answering all my questions. Dr.Goldin is very professional and has been helping me with my acne and I have no complaints. Great dermatology office!
in Chicago, IL |
Dr. Goldin is by far the best doctor I have ever used - - period. In my 16 year experience with Dr. Goldin, he and his staff have always been accommodating and courteous. With my 2 teenage daughters, Dr. Goldin has always been sensitive to their concerns and made sure that all his consultation and treatment was supportive and most important, wonderfully effective. Without exception, I would recommend Dr. Goldin to all family and friends. He is simply the best!
in Skokie,Illinois |
Dr. Goldin is AMAZING. HE is honestly the best. He was the only one who was able to clear up my acne without having to use harsh drugs. I can't thank him enough.
in Libertyville, IL |
I would and have recommended Dr. Goldin to my friends. He is by far the best Dermatologist I have ever been to. He's an excellent diagnostician, thorough in his treatment and genuinely cares about his patients. A wunderkind that was able to cure my serious skin condition.
Highland Park, IL |
Very friendly, very caring, extremely thorough, takes his time and just so smart!
in Skokie, IL |
In 1992, Dr Goldin discovered that I had stage 3 melanoma, and because of this I am here today. He is still the same caring doctor today as he was then.
in Evanston, IL |
Dr. Goldin's thoroughness and high competency literally saved my life. He discovered my melanoma at a very early stage. He is an extremely kind and conscientious professional. He spends time with his patients and respectfully answered all my questions. I always feel assured after my examines with Dr. Goldin because of his high level of medical skill and knowledge.
in Chicago, IL |
Excellent staff and Doctor Goldin is great!
Skokie, IL |
Dr. Goldin is an amazing dermatologist. He helped me with my acne that I've seen many dermatologists for in the past. Friendly staff.
in Skokie, IL |
He is an outstanding Dermatologist .We have been using him for 15/20 years. Would never consider changing.He is kind, gentle excellent with diagnosis and an outstanding surgeon. He has golden hands
Have you seen Dr. Harry Goldin, MD?
Are you Dr. Goldin?