Dr. Harry Dao Jr, MD

Dr. Harry Dao Jr, MD

Dermatology  ·
Dr. Harry Dao Jr, MD is a dermatologist in Houston, TX and has been practicing for 6 years. He graduated from Johns Hopkins University / School of Medicine in 2008 and specializes in dermatology.

1977 Butler Blvd Ste E6200

Houston, TX 77030

Learn about Dr. Dao Jr

See how frequently Dr. Dao Jr performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Benign Tumor
Birthmark
Dermatitis

Dr. Dao Jr's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

This content was provided by Dr. Dao Jr "As a dermatologist, I take care of a wide breadth of conditions in general medical dermatology. Core parts of my practice I strive for every patient is access to timely care and communication with your other physicians. As a physician at Baylor College of Medicine in Houston, TX, I am lucky to have the chance to work alongside many other great colleagues as well, and we often work together to make sure you get the best care possible."

• Dermatology

Dr. Dao Jr does not have any board certifications listed.

• Acne Surgery

• UT Houston Hlth Sci Ctr
    Internship Hospital | Completed 2009
  • Case Western U Hosps
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2012

Dr. Dao Jr has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Dao Jr has no media or publications listed.

• Vietnamese

Dr. Dao Jr does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Dao Jr and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Dao Jr's Reviews

4.0
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Dao Jr to family and friends

Dr. Dao Jr's Performance

Dr. Dao was recommended by my PCP. He is very friendly and explains procedures well, did a nice job on my face (I needed a biopsy) and the results came in quickly. The office staff was nice and there was little wait time for my appointment.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option1thumbs down icon option0
This Dr. is extremely unprofessional and rude! I paid $60 copay to be rushed out the door. I didn't even finish asking all my questions and he had already walked out. Does not listen or care about your concerns and talks to you like you are a fellow colleague. I wouldn't recommend this Dr to...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option3thumbs down icon option1
Very unprofessional. The attention to my needs was minimal at best. I felt as though I was just another broken part in a conveyer belt trying to get me out the door as fast as possible. No exploratory questions or anything. He was very unhelpful..
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option4thumbs down icon option2
I think Dr. Dao is phenomenal. He is extremely efficient and knows what he's talking about. He even goes the extra mile to take care of his patients, and is prompt in responding to all messages sent to him. Speaking as a health care professional myself, I wish there were more doctors like Dr....more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option6thumbs down icon option2
not helpful at all! he does not want to Liston. very rude!
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option3thumbs down icon option4