Dr. Harriette Perlstein, MD

Dr. Harriette Perlstein, MD

Pediatrics | Female

Johns Creek Pediatrics PC 4395 Johns Creek Pkwy Ste 150 Suwanee, GA 30024 Get Directions

Dr. Harriette Perlstein, MD is a pediatrics doctor who practices in Suwanee, GA. She is 61 years old and has been practicing for 35 years.

Dr. Perlstein's Experience

See how Dr. Perlstein's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Perlstein

Dr. Perlstein accepts 15 insurance carriers

Dr. Perlstein's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Perlstein to family and friends
Dr. Perlstein's Performance
in Duluth, GA |
We love dr. Perlstein, and have been sering her since we moven intro the area. We could not be more Please with her, she is a fantastisch pediatrician.
in Gainsville, Ga |
I have three children and Dr. Perlstein has been there Doctor since they were born. She always takes the time to talk to my children and myself. She never pushes her view on me but simply tells me the cons and pros. I travel 40 minutes to see her because I believe once you find a doctor to put your trust in it's worth the time.
Suwanee, GA |
Very caring and dedicated
Duluth, GA |
Dr Perlstein is a very nice woman. So glad she is our daughter's Doctor.
Alpharetta, GA |
Dr. Perlstein and her team are top notch. She cares about the well being of her patients and the family, she is gracious, kind and generous of her time to ask questions, listens and provides outstanding healthcare, we are very lucky to have Dr. Perlstein care for our child.
in Suwanee, GA |
Happy with this wonderful Doctor. My daughter has been to her for 14 years. .
in Alpharetta, GA |
She is a great with our little boy! We are so happy that we choice her as our pediatrician and Johns Creek Pediatrics.
in Cumming, GA |
Dr. Perlstein has been treating both my boys for 8+ years and we absolutely love her! She listens to them and me and I truly feel a though she cares about my kids and that we are not just a number in a long line of patients for the day. She is also very thorough in her examinations no matter what brings us in.
in Suwanee, GA |
Love Dr. Perlstein. We have been going to her since my daughter was born.. 14 years
in Johns Creek, GA |
Since moving to Atlanta in 2004, Dr. Perlstein has been our pediatrician. I would enthusiastically recommend her and her practice to anyone looking for a pediatrician in the Johns Creek area. She is professional, upbeat, and kind, and always takes the time to listen. She has always made both of my boys, now ages 13 and 18, feel very comfortable. Additionally, in 12 years, even though they are not a huge practice, she has always fit my sick child into the schedule on the day I called.
Peachtree Corners, GA |
She is really concerned with the welfare of her patients.
in Buford, GA |
She is excellent! She really takes the time to spend with the parents and the child. She goes over every detail in full and makes sure all questions are answered before she leaves the room. She is kind, patient, and joyful. A great pediatrician!
Dr. Perlstein is great! She's wonderful with my little one and always helpful. I'd recommend her to anyone!
in Suwanee, GA |
Dr. Perlstein has been my twins' pediatrician for 8 years since moving here from Virginia. She is an excellent role model of the perfect combination of high professional standards, practical application and thorough communication with patients and parents.
Have you seen Dr. Harriette Perlstein, MD?
Are you Dr. Perlstein?

Compare Dr. Perlstein

Dr. Perlstein's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Pediatrics
  •  Board certified in Pediatrics

Dr. Perlstein has no media or publications listed.

No malpractice history found for Georgia.

Why It Matters: Dr. Perlstein's Board Certifications

• Pediatrics

Dr. Perlstein does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. Perlstein and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

CASE WESTERN RESERVE UNIV SCH OF MED

Graduated in 1982

Rainbow Babies-Chldns Hosp

Completed in 1983

Rainbow Babies-Chldns Hosp

Completed in 1985

Dr. Perlstein does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Perlstein and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Pediatrics

Dr. Perlstein does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Perlstein and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.