Dr. Harriet Comite, MD

Dr. Harriet Comite, MD

Dermatology  |

Harriet Comite MD, FAAD, Dermatologist Dr. Comite, a graduate of Yale University School of Medicine, is Board Certified and a Fellow of the American Academy of Dermatology. With over 25 years of experience in research and clinical dermatology, Dr. Comite is an expert in diagnosing, treating and preventing a wide variety of skin conditions. Professional Associations: Fellow of the American Academy of Dermatology Pennsylvania Academy of Dermatology and Dermatologic Surgery American Society of Dermatologic Surgery Awards & Accolades: Best Cosmetic Enhancement Facility - Readers of Berks County Living and the Community magazine, from 2004 to 2014. 11 Consecutive Years! Awarded the LIFETIME AWARD as the Best Cosmetic Enhancement Facility by Berks County Living

Harriet Comite MD PC

1260 Broadcasting Rd # 102

Wyomissing, PA 19610

Learn about Dr. Comite

Dr. Comite takes pride in the commitment to provide excellent & compassionate care to every patient, every day. Voted "Best of Berks" for 11 straight years, Advanced Skin Care & Laser Center provides a variety of medical, surgical, cosmetic & laser treatments and physician-grade skin care products. Services include diagnosis and treatment of acne, rosacea, moles, warts, skin tags, wrinkles, oil, veins, pores, red & brown spots and removal of skin cancers. Dr Comite is the region's expert on Botox®, Juvèderm®, Radiesse®,  Belotero, Latisse®, Laser treatments of hair, tattoos and total skin rejuvenation. Advance offers relaxing, therapeutic facials, chemical peels, Blu-U® photodynamic therapy and crystal-free microdermabrasion with infusion. Dr. Comite has Berks County's only Exilis™, using soothing thermal energy for skin tightening and body contouring. With the sophistication of a big city practice in a boutique practice, Dr. Harriet Comite stands at the forefront of total skin care.

Dr. Comite's Experience

Dr. Comite's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Dermatology

Accredited by: American Board of Dermatology*

• Acne
  • Hives
  • Lyme Disease
  • Moles (Benign Skin Lesions)
  • Rosacea

• Skin Resurfacing
  • Skin Surgery
  • Wart Removal
  • Wrinkle Removal

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Pennsylvania.

• Brookly College Of The City Of New York
    Undergraduate School | Graduated
  • Yale University
    Medical School | Graduated 1977
  • Case West Res University Hospital
    Internship Hospital | Completed 1978
  • Boston U/Tufts
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1981

Dr. Comite has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Comite does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Comite and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Comite's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Comite to family and friends
Dr. Comite's Performance
Dr. Comite is a woman of experience, honesty, and integrity. You can feel it in the practice, the staff, and the manner in the way she conveys her knowledge. Nothing compromises the time she needs to spend with you, and you know you are in hands that not only are talented in cosmetic comprehensive treatment, but that in 1 month, 6 months, and the years ahead, you will have a plan that has you feeling beautiful inside and out. Basically, she is the real, long-term deal. My thanks....
Dr. Comite took the time to explain everything to me. She even used the computerized muscular anatomy of the face to teach me on the media screen in the office. She really is thorough and her staff is not only friendly but very helpful. Great experience all around.
The prospect of getting botox can be scary, but it was a positive experience due to Dr. Comite's expertise and skill. The full results take ~2 weeks to be seen, but even the initial results are worth it. Thank you so much!
As a 35-year old male, this was my first experience with Botox. Dr. Comite and her wonderful team exceeded all my expectations. She was the ultimate professional; she took the time to carefully explain the various treatment options, understood my specific concerns and talked me through the process step-by-step so that I felt fully involved. I saw positive results within 24 hours of treatment! I would highly recommend Dr. Comite for any dermatological concerns.
I recently moved from California and thought I'd have to drive to Philadelphia for quality skin care. I was wrong! Dr. Comite addressed ALL my concerns. She educated me about fillers & Botox and provided options to reach my goals at MY pace. Her skin care products are great and I am beginning Laser treatments to rejuvenate my sun damaged skin. Using fillers, Dr. Comite improved the space between my nose & upper lip. I am so pleased and highly recommend Dr. Comite & her wonderful staff.
My initial visit to Dr. Comite was for a cosmetic consultation, however; with a history of sun damaged skin and many surgeries, she was very concerned and went over my records with me,she is very caring. As for the cosmetic procedures, I was given a thorough explanation as far as what to expect and the results are amazing! I have definetely found my new doctor!
I cannot say enough kind things about my experience with Dr. Comite and all personnel that have worked with me. Dr. Comite is professional, knowledgeable, personable and caring. She was accurate in diagnosing my issue; she listened carefully to my personal concerns; and she followed up with my issues. I would recommend Dr. Comite to my family, friends and loved ones.
I had been to FOUR doctors previously over a period of one year. It was not until I saw Dr. Comite that my problem was properly diagnosed and treated. Dr. Comite's entire staff is so friendly. Dr. Comite listened to me, talked to me and was able to accomplish results that the other doctors were not able to do. When I think of Dr. Comite and her staff, I sometimes tear up with appreciation for all they have done for me.
After a unique hour-long evaluation, Dr. Comite put together a customized skincare program just for me - botox, fillers, lasers and peels. To top it off, she and her team personally selected the prescription-strength creams perfectly suited to keep my skin in top-notch shape. Her staff was accommodating and took care of me throughout the experience. Before-and-after photos of her many long-standing clients attest to Dr. Comite's expertise! Call now, you will be thrilled!
I first brought my daughter in 2012. The treatment and medication she received from Dr. Comite made a world of difference. Her face was cleared and her life was changed. My nephew also saw Dr. Comite for acne and was totally cleared by Dr. Comite! He did not want to be around people. He is now going out and is very comfortable with everyone around him!
After having Botox and fillers with other doctors with poor results, I came back to Dr. Comite's practice. I had seen her many years ago (in 2000) for mole removal. Now that I have aged significantly, I wanted a more youthful look and wanted to maximize improvements/results without surgery. The actual visit was most comprehensive..numerous pictures, consults and discussions prior to treatment. I was asked if I wanted numbing cream which I declined. Dr Comite inject...
I had a growth on my scalp. Dr. Comite treated it with cryotherapy during my first appointment. After a week, it was gone. At my follow up visit, they couldn't even see where it had been. Amazing!
Always a great experience and comforting to be in the hands of a knowledgeable doctor with a wonderful staff. THere's no reason to go anywhere else. In this day in age, such personalized visits are rare. I wouldn't go anywhere else.
Botox & Voluma done today! I recently went to a party and was told that I look "Absolutely Stunning!" Nobody knew that I had seen Dr. Comite!
I had a concern and Dr. Comite took great care of it, and made an adjustment in my treatment. Dr. Comite showed my Before & After photographs, which helped so much!
Dr. Comite is exceptional. Her experience and recommendations are clear and have always provided me with excellent results. I use to see a doctor in Philadelphia and found Dr. Comite on the internet and I am so glad I did. She continues to amaze me and everyone that notices my great results are a direct result of her!
She gave me the best advise to make my enhancement natural.
Dr. Comite is very friendly and professional.
My experience was above what i was expecting. Doctor Comite is so approachable and has so much knowledge she put me right at ease. I was confident i was in good hands and she took her time to explain every procedure and every option,bothe short and long term.
Excellent
I have had two other experiences with botox and she by far is the best! So professional
My first time experience here for a serious matter and I felt at ease with the kindness of the staff and the knowledge of Dr Comite. I feel that I am in good hands and with the detailed course of action given to me I am supremely confident that the matter at hand will be a thing of the past. Thank you Dr Comite
She was amazingly calm and excellent at describing the why's behind everything as if I was her only patient for the entire day. When does someone experience such perfection and attention to detail in health care visits these days? She can't receive a higher recommendation from me!
Dr. Comite's office was able to schedule my appointment quickly. The staff were very professional and welcoming. Dr. Comite was very thorough and I would highly recommend her to friends and family.
Dr. Comite is very experienced and knows what she is doing. Always recommending the best products that will work for me. I would recommend Dr. Comite to everyone who has skin problems.
I see Dr. Comite for skin trouble as well as cosmetic treatments. Each time I come to the office, I am greeted warmly by the staff. All of the technicians are personable and knowledgeable and make me feel at ease. Dr. Comite has explained all of my skin issues to me in a way that I understand and I trust that she knows what's best for my skin. I feel very fortunate to have found such a great Dermatologist so close to home!
Dr. Comite has treated me medically for over two decades. Her ability to diagnose and treat are exceptional!! I am currently receiving V Beam treatments for acne rosacea. My husband commented to me after my second treatment "whatever you are doing to your face, it looks great!" I immediately scheduled my next VBeam appointment and shared this with Dr. Comite and her staff. Her ability to diagnose and treat are exceptional!
Have been extremely happy with the results. Doctor is always professional and explains procedure thoroughly.
I had perfect skin until I broke out with acne 7 months ago. It was hard to adjust to my new and aggressive skin, and I was desperate to seek help. My first day of treatments at this clinic had me immediately feeling confident for the first time that I can rid of my acne. I had multiple services done in the first day because I live in Canada and I also bought face washes and lotions to bring home for topical treatment. Everything was explained thoroughly to me and the...
I have been coming here for years and have always had a great experience. The staff is friendly and helpful. They also take the time to get to know you personally. Dr. Comite is great at what she does and always takes the time to listen and offer alternative treatments and products based on your individual needs.
Dr. Comite went out of her way to explain everything thoroughly. She has so much patience and knowledge. Dr. Comite and her entire staff made me feel very comfortable. They were all extremely caring and made me feel like a part of their family right away!
Dr. Comite took time to talk to me and understand my desired outcomes. The procedure she recommended worked wonderfully, and I am very satisfied.
Dr. Comite was able to see me promptly with an acne flair up during pregnancy. She is extremely knowledgeable in her practice and gave me several options on my acne treatment.
the medical staff are vary helpful and friendly .
Dr. Comite and her staff are very committed to explaining all treatments. All care is delivered in a very caring, compassionate and sensitive manner.
Very Good.
Very Personable and Caring. I am very happy and confident that Dr. Comite will get my skin healthy!
Dr. Comite a true professional! Have been coming to her for years, tried Voluma, she thoroughly explained the procedure and the results already are fantastic! I was nervous and there was no reason to be at all!
Dr Comite has an excellent bedside manner; she takes the time to make you feel like family . The care she gives is perfect and she goes out of her way to make sure that the service she provides is stellar. Since coming to Dr Comite my skin looks 10 years younger.
Comfortable
This was a leap for me to come here, but I am so happy with continued care that I receive. I never feel pressure and really appreciate that they provide detailed information and education on everything that is available. Everyone in the office is very kind, patient and professional. The investment has to date been worth it!
The staff is both professional and friendly. I drive from south jersey over 2 hours to see Dr. Comite. She far exceeds every expectation. Her technique leaves me with a beautiful natural result which is why I drive the distance to see her. Many people have commented on how great I look!
Dr. Comite always explains and and takes the time to talk through everything you need to know. I would most definitely recommend her to any of my family members and friends.
Dr. Comite is a great doctor. She diagnosed Rosacea and has provided excellent treatment since. She is compassionate. She listens carefully to my concerns and offers treatments that have truly been beneficial. I go at my pace and what my budget allows without any pressure at all.
I found Dr Comite to have a wonderful bedside manner. She was incredibly informative and spent a great deal of time speaking with me before the actual procedure. This was a very positive experience--and the results are exactly what I had asked for and what we discussed. I will be back for sure. The office staff was also incredibly patient, informed and helpful,
Initial exam was a full body exam, thorough and preventative. Red Flags regarding moles were clearly identified. Second visit focused on face-care. Following exam and minor procedures, I exited with skin feeling like a baby!
she took her time with me and explained everything in detail. It was a very good experience and i am very happy with the results.
I had a very rare tumor growth under my thumbnail. Dr. Comite was very concerned and took prompt action to have me cared for by a dermatological specialist, who also promptly removed the tumor. During the healing process, Dr. Comite took a lot of time to ensure that I was on the proper medications to ensure a healthy nail growth. In addition, in unrelated and separate issues, Dr. Comite was innovative and methodical to her approach in caring for an issue related to hyp...
Great Staff! Comfortable Experience! Botox and Fillers were wonderful.
Dr. Comite is an exemplary individual with a true talent to turn the clock back to your youth. By taking her time with you, discussing your concerns and her recommendation you will find the results are exemplary. A true artist in her field and is highly recommended.
Have you seen Dr. Harriet Comite, MD?

Visit Dr. Comite