Dr. Harpreet Bawa, MD

Orthopedic SurgeryMaleAge 37

Orthopedic Surgery

Dr. Harpreet Bawa, MD is an Orthopedic Surgery Specialist in Thousand Oaks, CA and has over 10 years of experience in the medical field. Dr. Bawa has extensive experience in Hip & Pelvic Surgery. He graduated from CASE WESTERN RESERVE UNIV SCH OF MED in 2012. He is affiliated with medical facilities such as Adventist Health Simi Valley and Los Robles Regional Medical Center. His office accepts new patients and telehealth appointments.

Dr. Harpreet Bawa, MD

375 Rolling Oaks Dr Ste 210 Thousand Oaks, CA 91361
Telehealth services available

Telehealth services available

Compare with other Orthopedic Surgery Specialists

Compare Dr. Bawa with our nearby Orthopedic Surgery Specialists at Los Robles Regional Medical Center.

Make an appointment at Los Robles Regional Medical Center today at (805) 724-0488.

Filter by
Provider Ratings

These providers are on the medical staff of Los Robles Regional Medical Center.

Dr. Bawa's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Bawa

Amazing Surgeon
Dr Bawa is an amazing surgeon, very talented and uses the latest state of art equipment. Dr Bawa and his team go setons expectations to communicate with you daily during recovery. You are never without contact and useful information daily.
Lori McCoy Bell – Nov 30, 2022
I am in good hands!
Dr. Bawa has replaced both of my knees this year (a few months apart) and I've been told that my recovery from both operations has been really great. Lauren and the rest of the staff are great. I love the follow-up online.
Bill – Nov 25, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Harpreet Bawa, MD?
Dr Bawa and his staff are always checking on me to make sure I am doing well. I can't say enough about how glad I am the he is my doctor. From my fist visit to my upcoming, I look forward to seeing him. I will be recommending my brother Chris to doctor bawa and his staff today. I am truly blessed to have had dr Bawa be my physician. Looking forward to my full recovery.
Martin Monica – Nov 23, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Harpreet Bawa, MD?
Top notch , Dr. Bawa was fantastic !
Dr. Bawa and his team were fantastic. I was super nervous about getting a total hip replacement, but Dr. Bawa and his team had me confident and calm.
Johnny Colarossi – Nov 22, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Harpreet Bawa, MD?
Great treatment start to finish. Very professional
Both Dr. Bawa and his PA, Lauryn Cooper, provided excellent treatment, surgery and follow up before and after full knee replacement. I'm very satisfied with them and have and will continue to recommend them for this type of surgery ( as well as hip surgery).
LARRY D. LEHMAN – Nov 15, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Harpreet Bawa, MD?
Very good doctor and very thorough
Quick and informative.
Richard Keller – Oct 27, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Harpreet Bawa, MD?
I think he is a very competent Dr. and very busy.
Dr. Bawa is a excellent DR. He explained everything so I could understand what was going to happen. His office is very organized and helpful. All my questions were answered & I'v had no difficulties and continue to heal.
Oct 21, 2022
Excellent
Completely satisfied
Oct 20, 2022
What a fantastic team!
Dr Bawa and his team are superb in coordination of care from the initial visit to the follow up visits post surgery. His technical Skill is outstanding with the Mako Robot. I had no complications and was followed up with every day post surgery. Seeing Lauryn Cooper for the follow up visit was so uplifting. Also I was able to always talk to a live person when I called the office. I also want to give a shout out to Dr Ghodsian, his hospitalist who rescued me from a crisis with my pharmacy. He followed up so well! I can’t praise Dr Bawa and his team enough!
Grandma “New Knee” – Oct 16, 2022
Excellent Surgeon and Support Team
Dr. Bawa (using a robot) did an excellent job with my hip replacement. Other than my initial consultation with him, I haven’t had any actual contact with him besides maybe 2 minutes in pre-op, but his team handles everything very effectively from scheduling to weeks after the procedure. There are daily checks via an online portal to provide information you need, things to be aware of, and a place to ask questions. Response time to questions is very speedy (from a staff person/nurse), but I’m sure they would have Bawa call you if there was anything urgent. A pre-surgery to-do checklist is provided to make things clear. Bottom line is that I got a top-notch procedure with all the appropriate support.
Oct 13, 2022
Highly recommend!!!
Dr Bawa preformed knee replacements on both my knees. My right was done in May and my left in September. The healing process is going well. The portal he uses to check in is very helpful for post op questions and concerns. I would highly recommend Dr. Bawa and his staff.
Sep 30, 2022
EXCELLENT DOCTOR
Although I would prefer to have not needed hip replacement surgery, I feel extremely comfortable with my decision to go with Dr. Bawa since I did need the surgery. He was referred to me by a good friend and I've already referred two friends to him since I had such a positive experience. Everyone in the office makes you feel comfortable with the whole process and took care of everything to make it go so smoothly! And I feel that his expertise with the Robotic procedure made everything easier from the surgery itself to the healing; I'm only two weeks post surgery and not that it's been a piece of cake by any means but I know it's been easier than it could have been after comparing notes with friends who had the standard surgery.
Dianne Ramirez – Sep 26, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Harpreet Bawa, MD?
Great Dr., but Nobody Ever Answers the Phone!
Dr. Bawa is a wonderful Dr., but I've tried for a week to get an appointment for my knee follow-up/cortisone shot and after 4 phone attempts (17-mins. on hold, 11 mins., 8 mins, and 4 mins.) and 3 online appointment requests (none of which ever received a response), I finally have given up! I'll just have to try to find another local orthopedist to go to. :(
  • Difficult to schedule appointment
DEBORAH Michelle KREGER – Sep 08, 2022
Exceptional Care
I received my right hip replacement as an outpatient. The care I received from the entire staff at the SCOI outpatient center was excellent. Dr. Bawa is a highly skilled surgeon and I trusted him completely with my care. The post-op communication has been excellent and my questions answered promptly. If ever I need the other hip replaced I will choose Dr. Bawa. Less than two weeks post-op, I am almost pain free and walking without the assistance of a walker or a cane.
  • Appointment was rushed
Very Pleased With My Hip Replacement – Sep 06, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Harpreet Bawa, MD?
Very professional and helpful staff.
In a waiting room filled with other patients I was very happy with speed and efficiency of your staff. You are all awesome.
Julie DeLeon – Sep 01, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Harpreet Bawa, MD?
A Dr. Who Goes Above & Beyond!!
I can’t say enough about Dr. Bawa!! So detail oriented from Pre-Op through to Post-Op. Very conscientious about his patients. I was more than pre-pared for my hip replacement surgery without any complications. I am an athlete, and a competitive/professional dancer I live quite an active lifestyle involved in numerous activities & events. I feel I did my homework and research in looking for a doctor/surgeon. I’m so happy with Dr. Bawa going above & beyond exceeding my expectations. I’m so grateful for his app’s to check-in should I have any questions or concerns during the healing process I’ve always had a response within a short period of time. I would highly recommend Dr. Bawa for Orthopedic care with hips or knees!!! Even the incision was small and done with subcutaneous stitches. I look forward to a full complete recovery. I am 2 weeks out of surgery now and almost walking completely on my own. Thank you Dr. Bawa soooo much!!! Your the best!!!
Wendi Demmerle – Aug 22, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Harpreet Bawa, MD?
Dr Bawa performed a total knee replacement on my left knee. My pain level since the day of surgery to 15 days later has been no more than a level 2. I have been able to walk comfortably inside as well as outside with minimal assistance of a walker. I have some discomfort and tautness due to swelling, which is gradually decreasing. The response to my questions or concerns from Dr Bawa's team as been prompt and helpful.
  • Appointment was rushed
Lika Garg – Aug 21, 2022
An Excellent Surgeon for Hips and Knees
Dr. Bawa is an excellent surgeon and doctor. He cares about his patients and does a lot before and after the surgery to help his patients have the best outcome. He is also a compassionate man.
William Rumble – Aug 21, 2022
I felt very confident with Dr. Bawa
Dr. Bawa was very good at relaying information about my choices. I chose total knee replacement, I’m 3 weeks out from surgery and doing very well. I like how I am checked on every day by email. The staff have been very helpful and always kind. This is the kind of care you want if you are making a major life change for your body. I can’t recommend Dr. Bawa enough!
Rumblefur – Aug 13, 2022
Hip Replacement
Dr Bawa & his staff were amazing! They held my hand all the way through the process. I was walking the same day!!!
Aug 09, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Harpreet Bawa, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Bawa?