Dr. Harpal Mangat, MD

Dr. Harpal Mangat, MD

Internal Medicine | Male

Dr. Mangat specializes in Internal Medicine and practices in Clarksburg, MD. He practices at 2 locations.

Are you Dr. Mangat? Add your own statement here.

Dr. Mangat's Experience

See how Dr. Mangat's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Mangat

Dr. Mangat accepts 17 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Mangat has admitting privileges.

Hospital Quality Awards

Experience with Dr. Mangat
Dr. Mangat's Office & Staff
    16 – 30 minutes (15)
Lutherville Timonium, MD |
Finally a doctor that is willing to individualize treatment and think outside the box. Incredibly passionate, caring doctor that goes above and beyond!
in Westminster, MD |
The best doctor I've ever encountered in my life, and I'm in my late 30's. He's so smart and leaves no stone unturned. Yes, this means that appointments can run behind at times. He's worth any bit of waiting. If you want to be rushed in and out and never get to the root of your health issues, then see another doctor. This one cares too much to rush you.
The dr. is rude and arrogant but has no expertise or special insight to balance his personality flaw. He's also abrupt and makes rash judgements based on little info. He does not like questions and takes them as an affront to his "intelligence". He's an uncaring, worthless doctor who shouldn't be practicing medicine.
in Clarksburg, MD |
I only started going to this office because it's walking distance from my house, but honestly, I'd travel across town for his attentiveness to solving my medical issues. His assessment skills surpass every doctor I've had to work with in hospitals (I'm an ER nurse). He discovered things every other pcp I've had in the past dismissed. I love that he will give you his 100 percent to helping you when you are in his office. LISTENS. He has been a blessing for my health.
in Frederick, MD |
Dr. Mangat is amazing at solving complex medical issues. Yes, you may possibly have to wait but that's because once he sees you, he gives his undivided attention to your concerns. I do not know what our family would have done without his ability to be progressive and aggressive in resolving medical issues. Dr. Mangat gives referrals as needed but we have found that he was the only doctor who actually figured out how to solve problems. I highly recommend Dr. Mangat.
in Frederick, MD |
I like Dr Mangat but I walked out before talking to him today because it was already well over an hour after my appt time and I hadn't seen him yet.
in Middletown, MD |
Dr Mangat is my PCM. He is great, but I'm changing because his office staff are unprofessional, did not follow through on requests, and at times have not applied my payments to my account.
Have you seen Dr. Harpal Mangat, MD?
Are you Dr. Mangat?

Compare Dr. Mangat

Dr. Mangat's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Internal Medicine
  •  No board certification on record with Healthgrades

No malpractice history found for Maryland.

Dr. Mangat does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. Mangat and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

Royal College Of Surgeons In Ireland Med School National University Of Ireland

Dr. Mangat does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Mangat and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

Dr. Mangat does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Mangat and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.