Dr. Harpal Mangat, MD

Dr. Harpal Mangat, MD

Internal Medicine | Male

Clarksburg Medical Center 22616 Gateway Center Dr # 600A Clarksburg, MD 20871 Get Directions

Dr. Harpal Mangat, MD is an internal medicine doctor who practices in Clarksburg, MD. Dr. Mangat is affiliated with Frederick Memorial Hospital and Adventist Healthcare Shady Grove Medical Center.

Dr. Mangat's Experience

See how Dr. Mangat's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Mangat

Dr. Mangat accepts 17 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 2 hospitals where Dr. Mangat has admitting privileges.

Dr. Mangat's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Mangat to family and friends
3.4
Dr. Mangat's Performance
    GOOD
    GOOD
in MD |
Dr Mangat is a rare find. If your looking for a doctor who still cares, has knowledge to back it up and truly entered this profession with and end goal of unselfishly giving of himself to help others, then he is the doctor for you. My hubby was a bit annoyed with the hour +wait at our first appt., once we were with Dr Mangat for 5 minutes he forgot it all and insisted the entire family switch to him. Dr Mangat was very apologetic and respected our time, he was late b/c he saw urgent appts.
Clarksburg, MD |
I highly recommend Dr. Mangat. He is a real Dr. He knows what he's doing. I'm truly grateful to have him as our family Dr.
in Damascus, MD |
This is the worst doctors office I have ever been to. Avoid this practice at all costs, save yourself the time and hassle.
Lutherville Timonium, MD |
Finally a doctor that is willing to individualize treatment and think outside the box. Incredibly passionate, caring doctor that goes above and beyond!
in Westminster, MD |
The best doctor I've ever encountered in my life, and I'm in my late 30's. He's so smart and leaves no stone unturned. Yes, this means that appointments can run behind at times. He's worth any bit of waiting. If you want to be rushed in and out and never get to the root of your health issues, then see another doctor. This one cares too much to rush you.
The dr. is rude and arrogant but has no expertise or special insight to balance his personality flaw. He's also abrupt and makes rash judgements based on little info. He does not like questions and takes them as an affront to his "intelligence". He's an uncaring, worthless doctor who shouldn't be practicing medicine.
in Clarksburg, MD |
I only started going to this office because it's walking distance from my house, but honestly, I'd travel across town for his attentiveness to solving my medical issues. His assessment skills surpass every doctor I've had to work with in hospitals (I'm an ER nurse). He discovered things every other pcp I've had in the past dismissed. I love that he will give you his 100 percent to helping you when you are in his office. LISTENS. He has been a blessing for my health.
in Frederick, MD |
Dr. Mangat is amazing at solving complex medical issues. Yes, you may possibly have to wait but that's because once he sees you, he gives his undivided attention to your concerns. I do not know what our family would have done without his ability to be progressive and aggressive in resolving medical issues. Dr. Mangat gives referrals as needed but we have found that he was the only doctor who actually figured out how to solve problems. I highly recommend Dr. Mangat.
in Frederick, MD |
I like Dr Mangat but I walked out before talking to him today because it was already well over an hour after my appt time and I hadn't seen him yet.
in Middletown, MD |
Dr Mangat is my PCM. He is great, but I'm changing because his office staff are unprofessional, did not follow through on requests, and at times have not applied my payments to my account.
Have you seen Dr. Harpal Mangat, MD?
Are you Dr. Mangat?

Compare Dr. Mangat

Dr. Mangat's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Internal Medicine
  •  No board certification on record with Healthgrades
  •  Malpractice claims in Maryland not available

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Maryland.

Dr. Mangat does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. Mangat and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

Royal College Of Surgeons In Ireland Med School National University Of Ireland

Dr. Mangat does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Mangat and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

Dr. Mangat does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Mangat and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.