Dr. Haroutyoun Margossian, MD

Dr. Haroutyoun Margossian, MD

Female Pelvic Medicine & Reconstructive Surgery | Male

New York Urogynecology 7206 Narrows Ave Fl 1, Brooklyn, NY 11209 Get Directions

Learn about this Doctor

Dr. Margossian specializes in Female Pelvic Medicine & Reconstructive Surgery and practices in Brooklyn, NY. He practices at 1 location.

Are you Dr. Margossian? Add your own statement here.

Dr. Margossian's Experience

See how Dr. Margossian's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Margossian

Dr. Margossian accepts 5 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 2 hospitals where Dr. Margossian has admitting privileges.

Hospital Quality Awards

Dr. Margossian's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Margossian to family and friends
Experience with Dr. Margossian
Dr. Margossian's Office & Staff
    16 – 30 minutes (32)
in New York, NY |
I was so relieved to find such a caring and professional Doctor after going to different clinics without finding a solution. Dr. Margossian is very experienced and found the reason for the pelvic pain I suffered for years. I recovered from surgery without complications. I would definitely recommend this Doctor to females who are looking for a solution to their pelvic problems.
After 3 years of searching for a doctor that could diagnose my symptoms, Dr. Margossian finally nailed it. Thanks to him I can live normally again!
in Brooklyn, NY |
My first visit to Dr. Margossian was only suposed to be a normal GYN check up, but thank goodness for him and his experience. He actually saved my life. It happened to turn out that he found a mass on my ovary, from that it turns up I had ovarian cancer. I would have never known it, there was no sympthoms. Dr. Margossian got the ball rolling so fast that in one week from first meeting him until I was getting a hysterectomy and they caught all the cancer before it spread.Very caring doctor.
in Howard Beach NY |
Dr Margossian was most knowledgeable, compassionate, and right on point with managing my illness. He took the time to be certain I was very clear and understood everything that was going on. Surgery and recovery went very smoothly with no complications. Would absolutely recommend Dr Margossian and his staff
in Brooklyn, NY |
I was in desperate need of medical attention when I met DR Harout MARGOSSIAN.I must confess that he is an excellent physician with exemplary patience empathy and professional courtesy towards his clients. I was seen by numerous doctors was misdiagnosed and suffered much as a result. He took the time to examine me thoroughly and finally diagnosed and treated me. He is God' s gift to the medical field. He is definitely a caring doctor and I will recommend him to any female with gynecological needs
in Staten Island, NY |
4 years ago Dr. Margossian diagnosed me w/Interstitial Cystitis. After months of suffering-undiagnosed by a prior obgyn with hospital tests & ER visits- a friend recommended me to Dr. M. My IC was brutally painful-completely ruined my life & my family thought I was crazy because it was not diagnosed. Dr. Margossian was able to show Mom & me on the monitor (Cystoscopy) the condition of my bladder. Bladder Installation (not painful) gave me my life back. This was worse than brain surgery. CW
in Brooklyn, NY |
Dr. Margossian is a an excellent physician in all aspects. He is thorough with his patient's, extremely patient, very detailed with giving you the details of your diagnosis, tells you the pros & cons if any, is great with scheduling an appointment to see him when necessary, I had multiple procedures & the healing was excellent, he corrected the problems which I had. Overall I will highly recommend Dr. Margossian. He's dedicated to his patients at 100%. Would love to give him more stars!
in Brooklyn |
I am a patient of Dr. Margossioan for a little over a year who was recommended by a friend. Recently, I had an issue with leaking when I laughed or coughed hard from my vagina which for any lady would be quite embarrassing. Without knowing where to go I thought I would visit my gynecologist who to my surprise recommend again Dr. Margossian. Now for sure in good hands I paid him another visit. He told me I needed a bladder sling immediately. My surgery, was done quickly, safely and successfully.
in Brooklyn, NY |
June C. From Brooklyn Dr. Margossian is the most caring and compassionate Doctor I had my surgery done 12/28/15. I had my follow up visits he made sure that I had no infection and if I did he made sure I had the right medication to clear it up best Dr in the world also take time to listen to you I would recommend him to anyone.
in Staten Island, NY |
He is a caring, kind and a compassionate doctor. Also a great surgeon.
in Middletown, New Jersey |
I have experienced Dr. Margossian to have excellent bedside manners. He listens to my complaints and addresses them; giving me easy to understand explanations. He thoroughly discusses my options. Extremely reassuring and personable. As a long term patient I'm usually able to get appointments on short notices. The staff is very helpful and personable as well. I highly recommend him and have referred patients to him who have also expressed positive experiences.
in New York, NY |
I went there after having an issue for three years that my old ob/gyn wasn't able to help me. After he did his own tests and after speaking to me, operation was the best way to go. He made me feel comfortable and he was very sincere. I made my mom an appointment to see him too. Thank you Dr. Margossian.
in Brooklyn, NY |
I visited Dr. Margossian for the first time today and I thought he was very caring...he understood my problem and seems very sincere. I also like that he doesn't want to do surgery on me for my situation right away and try other things/methods to see if they'll work....
in New York |
in Brooklyn, NY |
I met Dr. Margossian a few years ago I was incontinent leaking my urine for 33yrs. He and I discuss the problem,. I had insurance by after a while I lost it for 3ys. I called Dr. Margossian, office as soon as I received it. He did my surgery on 2/27/16 and it was a success and I am very happy my life had chance for the better. He has a warm heart he is (was) concern about my concerns if you did a doctor like my doctor he is the one. Amen
Have you seen Dr. Haroutyoun Margossian, MD?
Are you Dr. Margossian?

Compare Dr. Margossian

Female Pelvic Medicine & Reconstructive Surgery
Brooklyn, NY 11209

Narrow your results

You've got options

We're finding other great Providers for you to consider.

• Female Pelvic Medicine & Reconstructive Surgery

• Endometriosis
  • Female Infertility
  • Gynecologic Cancer
  • Hemorrhoids
  • HPV (Human Papillomavirus)
  • Mastodynia
  • Menopausal and Postmenopausal Disorders
  • Menstrual Disorders (incl. Dysmenorrhea)
  • Nausea
  • Perimenopause
  • Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome
  • Pregnancy-Related Disorders
  • Rectovaginal Fistula
  • Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs)
  • Sickle Cell Disease

• Colpopexy
  • Colporrhaphy
  • Colposcopy
  • Cystourethroscopy and Transurethral Resection of Bladder Neck
  • Destruction or Excision of Lesion of Cervix (incl. LEEP)
  • Destruction or Excision of Vaginal Lesions
  • Vaginal Surgery
  • Vaginectomy
  • Vulvectomy
  • Wound Repair

No malpractice history found for New York.

University Of Damascus, Faculty Of Medicine

Luth Med Center

Completed in 1997

Cleveland Clinic Foundation

Completed in 2000

Dr. Margossian has no media or publications listed.

• Arabic

Dr. Margossian does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Margossian and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

Dr. Margossian's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

• Specializes in Female Pelvic Medicine & Reconstructive Surgery
  • Board certified in Female Pelvic Medicine and Reconstructive Surgery and Obstetrics & Gynecology

Why Does Experience Matter?

Patient Satisfaction Results for Dr. Margossian

Overall Patient Satisfaction Score

Dr. Margossian's Office & Staff

Ease of scheduling urgent appointments
Office environment, cleanliness, comfort, etc.
Staff friendliness and courteousness
Total wait time (waiting & exam rooms)
16 – 30 minutes

Experience with Dr. Margossian

Level of trust in provider's decisions
How well provider explains medical condition(s)
How well provider listens and answers questions
Spends appropriate amount of time with patients