Dr. Haroon Rehman, MD

Practices Family Medicine

On a scale of 1 and 5 this provider is rated 5 after 51 reviews.
Author:
Dr. Rehman is very thorough, patient and takes great care of his patients. He takes his time and explains everything and also listens to your concerns.
Author:
Dr Rehman is super sweet and genuinely wants to see his patients well treated, happy, and healthy. He even took extra time out of his schedule to really hear me out and figure out the best plan for my treatment and condition. Definitely a doctor who cares about helping people rather than selling them things. Would totally recommend his services and company!
Author:
Great Doctor!!! listen to your problems and helps with your problem! I can trust this doctor. Front office is the best. You are respected like a human being. Great office. Highly recommend!!!
Author:
I have been a patient of Doctor Rehman for quite sometime. He is the same caring, thorough, understanding, concerned doctor he was when I went to my very first appt., at imedicine. At your doctor's appt., It will be all about your well being and what is best for your health. He does everything it takes to make sure you maintain longevity. If your tired of paying to have a "Doctor" only to be the Doctor, Dr. Rehman would be best for you.
Author:
Compassionate, spend time listening to all your questions. Highly recommend Dr. Rehman!
Author:
I recommend Dr. Rehman because of his one on one with patients. You can ask any question an he can answer it to the best of his knowledge. Dr. Rehman and his staff are willing to work the patient around the clock.
Author:
Great Doctor who listens and comes up with the best solution possible. Always willing to listen and talk through concerns. Highly recommend him!
Author:
I have been relieved to FINALLY find a doctor that spends time with me and listens. AND at the same time he seems very experienced and knowledgeable.
Author:
The very best. Period. Professional and courteous staff. Dr Rehman is very knowledgeable, understands your situation, listens to you and then comes up with a plan. When your numbers are not quite where they should be, he's there to help you figure out what is going on, how it can be slowed down, reversed and then improved. I left the clinic with a true feeling of team work. He's part of your team of two, one knows how to fix and one needs fixing. I'm not going back to any other doc. And yes, I'
Author:
Dr rehman has all the skills of a good medical doctor. He is compassionate , takes time to get the medical details,listens to his patients carefully and establishes rapport with them.I am lucky to have Dr Rehman as my Doctor and feel honoured to recommend him to others
Author:
Dr Rehman is a real Compassionate Doctor. He well deserves Patient's Choice Award, Compassionate Doctor's award and On-Time Doctor's Award . He has been my family doctor for years. I had been on a lot of pills by my old doctors but Dr Rehman reduced a number of medicines. Also, he does not do any unnecessary testing. He always explains me the reasons for any test whenever that needs to be done. He is very dedicated, devoted doctor who genuinely cares about my health and well being.
Author:
Dr Rehman is an excellent primary care physician. He is calm, kind, and professional. He is attentive and works quickly to establish a medical history. He works well with your other doctors in order to provide the best care possible. Go see Dr. Rehman!
Author:
Dr. Rehman is Excellant - very knowledgeable and skilled physician. He is very caring, and deals nicely that makes patients feel comfortable and relaxed. He is very kind, and he will be available anytime you need him. Overall, Good Family Doctor!
Author:
Dr. Rehman is excellent! We moved to Dallas last year and we spent a fair amount of time looking for a good Family Doctor and after a few trials, we finally found Dr. Rehman. He has helped me to get my pre-diabetes under control and with very simple treatment. Dr. Rehman is very friendly and professional. He doesn't rush his patients during visits, something very important for us. I highly recommend Dr. Rehman.
Author:
Dr. Rehman personally took my call after hours. He is very detailed and makes sure you are put on the best medicine for your health. I've never had a primary care physician take care of all needs as well as he does
Author:
Spend time & explain in details very good staff & helpful.
Author:
Vast knowledge, great staff, and terrific manner - he is the kind of doctor people look for.
Author:
The best doctor I have ever met, patiently listens to me. Very friendly ! Was also interested in taking care of my other concerns other than for which I visited him. He also explained to me all the possible reasons for the problem caused.
Author:
The doctor and his office care are excellent. Very caring and compassionate. I will continue to use their services in the future.
Author:
I satisfied of my first vist They are so friendly And he spent a very good time for listening to my health problem He explained my issue patiantly
Author:
Went in for an annual physical. Minimum wait time, and was even offered water while I waited! Doctor Rehman was very personable and easy to talk to. I felt relaxed and comfortable the entire time and he explained all of his concerns and opinions clearly.
Author:
In every aspect, Dr. Rehman exibit's how a Primary Doctor should be. Dr. Rehman is willing to listen, study your symptoms, and provide you with an in depth diagnosis and treatment plan. It is very evident that he cares about you and your health. In everyway, he is an extremely involved Doctor. Visits alone make you feel better about your health. I am so happy I have finally found a DOCTOR
Author:
I found Dr. Rehman based on stellar reviews and I am in agreement with each and every one of them. Dr. Rehman is willing to listen, study your symptoms, and provide you with an in depth diagnosis and treatment plan. It is very evident that he cares about you and your health.