Dr. Haroon Faraz, MD

Dr. Haroon Faraz, MD

Interventional Cardiology  |
Dr. Haroon Faraz, MD is an interventional cardiology doctor who practices in Hoboken, NJ. He is 40 years old and has been practicing for 16 years.

330 Grand St # 100

Hoboken, NJ 07030

• Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP)
  • EmblemHealth
  • Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
  • Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey

Learn about Dr. Faraz

See how frequently Dr. Faraz performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Peripheral Vascular Disease (PAD, PVD)
Cardiovascular Stress Test
Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
high

Dr. Faraz's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

This content was provided by Dr. Faraz "“We are committed to delivering the best care and an exceptional patient experience. We are devoted to providing services that are patient-centered and compassionate, and care for you as a person.”"

• Interventional Cardiology
  • Vascular & Interventional Radiology

• Cardiovascular Disease
  • Interventional Cardiology
    Accredited by: American Board of Internal Medicine*

• Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm (AAA)
  • Acute Deep Vein Thrombosis (DVT)
  • Acute Venous Embolism Thrombosis
  • Cardiomyopathy
  • Carotid Artery Disease
  • Cerebral Artery Thrombosis
  • Chest Pain
  • Chronic Deep Vein Thrombosis (DVT)
  • Chronic Pulmonary Heart Diseases (incl. Pulmonary Hypertension)
  • Chronic Venous Embolism Thrombosis
  • Claudication
  • Congenital Aortic Valve Disorders
  • Congenital Heart Defects
  • Congenital Heart Disease
  • Congestive Heart Failure
  • Congestive Heart Failure, Left-Sided
  • Congestive Heart Failure, Right-Sided
  • Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
  • Deep Vein Thrombosis (DVT)
  • Dyslipidemia
  • Endocarditis
  • Heart Attack (Acute Myocardial Infarction)
  • Heart Disease
  • Peripheral Arterial Aneurysm and Dissection
  • Peripheral Arterial Disease of Extremities
  • Peripheral Arterial Dissection
  • Peripheral Arterial Embolism and Thrombosis
  • Peripheral Vascular Disease (PAD, PVD)
  • Phlebitis and Thrombophlebitis
  • Venous Embolism and Thrombosis
  • Venous Insufficiency

• Ablation for Treatment of Cardiac Arrhythmias
  • Automatic Implantable Cardioverter Defibrillator (ICD) Implantation
  • Cardiac Catheterization (incl. Coronary Angiography)
  • Cardiac Imaging
  • Cardiac MRI (Magnetic Resonance Imaging) of Heart or Chest
  • Cardiac Myocardial Perfusion Imaging
  • Cardiovascular Stress Test
  • Cardioversion, Elective
  • Carotid Artery Stent Placement
  • Carotid Ultrasound
  • Chest CT (incl. Heart and Lungs)
  • Coronary Angioplasty, Atherectomy and Stent
  • Pacemaker Insertion or Replacement
  • Percutaneous Balloon Valvuloplasty
  • Peripheral Angiograms
  • Peripheral Angioplasty
  • Peripheral Arterial Disease Screening (PAD)
  • Peripheral Artery Catheterization
  • Port Placements or Replacements
  • Renal Artery Angioplasty
  • Thoracentesis
  • Thromboendarterectomy or Excision of Infected Graft
  • Transcatheter Aortic Valve Replacement (TAVR)
  • Transesophageal Echocardiography (TEE)
  • Valve Repair or Replacement (Aortic, Mitral, Tricuspid, and Pulmonary)
  • Vascular Duplex Ultrasonography and Plethysmography

No malpractice history found for New Jersey.

• Brown University / Alpert Medical School
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2008
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 2011
  • Rhode Island Hosp/Brown U Med Sch
    Other Education | Completed 2004

Dr. Faraz has no media or publications listed.

• Hindi
  • Punjabi
  • Urdu

Dr. Faraz does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Faraz and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Faraz's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Faraz to family and friends
Dr. Faraz's Performance
in Jersey City, NJ |
I'm a 49 year old female. I've been having problem with my leg's since 2006 I also have Lupus. My pain was becoming unbearable, I went to a Podiatrist Dr. Costa who referred me to to my SAVIOR Dr.Faraz. . I explained to Dr. Faraz all my doctor's said it was my Lupus. One visit with Dr. Faraz he knew exactly what my problem was we scheduled for a simple Angiogram which usually takes about 45 minutes. 4 hours later and a stay in the hospital Dr. Faraz saved my life. He's a very caring dr.
Clifton, NJ |
Dr. Faraz saved my mother's life in a complicated situation. He knows what he is doing. We are grateful to him as a family.
in New Jersey |
Was an emergency patient of Dr. Faraz with a massive heart attack. He did the first procedure in Marck and a second one in April to complete the process. Will recommend him with my eyes closed. Only problem: I just found out he does NOT accept my medical insurance any more.
in Hoboken, NJ |
I appreciate the bedside manner and expertise of Dr. Faraz. He put me at ease, explained the procedure thoroughly to calm my nerves in somewhat of a scary situation. He has a trained staff that was extremely professional and knowledgeable. Thank you Dr. Faraz and staff for the great care!
in Cliff side park |
Dr Faraz is the best cardiologist in NJ . He treats you with respect just like a family member.
in Forest City, PA |
Dr. Faraz is one of the best doctor I ever met in my life. I have complete confidence in him and I visit him even from Pennsylvania where I live. He is brilliant and dedicated cardiologist and I highly recommend him.
Little Ferry |
Dr. Faraz consistently went out of his way to take care of me and my family. He is always available for his patients and has great, positive energy. Dr. Faraz takes his time to get to know his patients, and it is obvious that he genuinely cares for each of his patients. I am very grateful for all he has done for me and my family.
in Cliffside park nj |
My family and I will forever be grateful to Dr Faraz for saving my dad's life . He was very compassionate during the most difficult time making the situation easier to deal with while giving us all the information we need to make an informed decision. He was truly an angel sent from God. After meeting Dr Faraz I knew my dad was in safe hands because Dr Faraz is not afraid to perform a risky procedure if it saves a life.
in North Bergen,NJ |
Dr Faraz saved my 84 year old fathers life. He is a Trailblaizer in his field using the latest technology at his disposal in order to save lifes. Very knowledable and extremely intelligent.. I'm truly grateful for everything he has done for our family and when everyone else thought was fathers life was indispensable he didn't give up on him taking risk and without a doubt gaining the greatest reward which was life.
in Rutherford, NJ |
Dr. Faraz is very personable, knowledgeable, takes his time. The office staff is polite, knowledgeable and courteous.
Jersey City, NJ |
Dr. Faraz is a great Dr. With great bed side manners and very knowledgeable. He always puts his patients first. He will go above and beyond to find and fix your problem.
Alpine, NJ |
I was very pleased with my experience with Dr. Faraz. Everything was explained to me clearly and he was definitely interested in me and managing my health concerns. He took his time with me and answered any questions I had.
in Hoboken, NJ |
This doc is a great gift of God with the attitude and soul of an angel . A good friend and a great doctor.
in Jersey City, NJ |
This great doctor saved my life twice. I love him so much. He is always there to help me and guide me for my health. He saved my life in jersey city hospital at Christ. He always has a beautiful smile. I love his explanations to help me understand my heart condition. May god bless him always ( amen )
in Bayonne, NJ |
My experience with Dr. Faraz has always been a positive one. He has always made me feel very comfortable and at ease when I saw him. He has helped me to understand my medical condition and always encouraged me that all would be well. He is not only a great doctor but also a kind, compassionate human being. I would recommend him to anyone looking for cardiologist.
in East Rutherford, NJ |
Dr. Faraz is just fantastic! He treats you like a person not just a file. He is very personable, very professional and very caring.
in Jersey City, NJ |
Words cannot express the gratitude and appreciation my family and I have for Dr. Faraz. He saved my father's life. No one wanted to perform the risky surgery on my dad BUT Dr. Faraz took on the challenge head on! I highly recommend Dr. Faraz!
in Cliffside Park, NJ |
For the past 15 years I have had uncontrolled HBP. I finally found Dr. Faraz through a family recommendation. He cleared a 99% blockage and in less than a month my HBP is under control. Thank you Dr. Faraz you are truly a life saver.
Sewell, NJ |
Dr. Faraz is a caring physician with an excellent bedside manner. He genuinely cares about his patients and listens carefully to his patient's concerns. He has been a savior to myself and he is a remarkable physician!
in Little Ferry |
From the first day I met Dr. Faraz he put me at ease with his professionalism regarding my condition. His quick decision to admit me into the hospital meant life and death, and he didn't miss a beat evaluating my illness and working to get me well fast. I appreciate him and his staff for the personal treatment and care they provided to and for me at a critical time when I was ill. He is the best in his field!
in River Vale,NJ |
He is always so pleasant and easy to talk to. I've been to the office several times and he always explains everything so I leave with a good understanding of my treatment plan. He spends as much time with you as you need you never feel rushed. I am very confident in Dr Faraz.
in Clifton, NJ |
Dr Faraz is an awesome individual,He was a major factor and giving me a second chance of life. without Dr faraz i wouldnt be here today Thank you Dr Faraz !!!!
in Woolwhich N.J. |
Dr Faraz has always been so very accommodating. Very attentive and sensitive to the patients needs.
South Hackensack, NJ |
Dr> Faraz is an excellent doctor. He saved my life
in Clifton, NJ |
He is a doctor and a friend. He keeps up with his work, always concerned with my situation and updates me on any new results. When I was in the hospital, he would always check up on me with his team and makes sure that I am comfortable. The structure of him and his team gives me the ability to sense that it was built on experience and knowledge in their field.
in Wallington, NJ |
Dr. Faraz is very kind, caring and gentle. He very thorough and discusses your condition with you and explains your meds. You can ask questions and get technical answers and answers that you can understand. Thank you Dr. Faraz.
Hoboken, NJ |
Dr. Faraz is open and honest about conditions and testing results. I prefer this direct approach. Office staff caring and confident, always willing to listen to the patient, do not rush you through questioning. As a nurse this should be the way a patient feels when coming in for any type of appt..
in Rutherford, NJ |
He had treated my mom after suffering from fluid on her lungs and numerous visits to Hackensack MC without any progress. Very knowledgeable and friendly
in Secaucus, NJ |
Dr. Faraz literally saved my life! I suffered a massive heart attack/waited too long before going to the hospital. Dr. Faraz performed a successful initial emergency surgery. Due to the severity of my case, an additional surgery was required. Because of Dr. Faraz's keen understanding of his craft and his unwillingness to give up, he was able to eliminate what would have otherwise left me with a very painful heart condition. His bedside manner is exceptional. I am feeling great!!
in North Arlington, nj |
Dr Faraz is a great doctor. I was very ill when I first met him in the hospital and he has helped me tremendously get back to my normal life. He is very knowledgeable and spends time explaining and answering my questions. I would recommend him to any of my family and friends.
in Garfield, NJ |
Dr. Faraz's staff people; Alex, Lauren, and Yanny were very professional with me. They did an awesome job. I have no complains. Just go with what the Doctor says , and he will help you. I will recommend all my friends and comrades Doctor Faraz if they ever need help.
in Passaic, NJ |
Listened to what I have to say doesn't rush you out
in Union City |
Dr. Faraz is not only a great Doctor but a great guy anytime I go to his office and I have any questions he answers them all. He does not rush me in and out of the patient room like every other doctor I have seen. I have seen several cardiologists over the years and by far he is the best. Not only does he have a great bedside manner but his knowledge In the field of Cardiology is unparalleled. He knows the latest techniques and advancements. I highly recommend you see him
Nutley, NJ |
Dr. Faraz is genuinely interested in giving his patients great health care. He is a patient listener, and explains illnesses and preventative practices very well. He is quite analytical and puts a lot of thought into his work.
in Hasbrouck Heights, NJ |
I would like to thank Dr. Faraz and the entire cardiology staff for all their efforts and having me seen this past Friday 11/18/16. They all were kind and compassionate to me at a stressful time and put me at ease. Sharon (EKG Technologist) was very nice and professional. Everyone took excellent care of me, and I couldn't ask for more. I highly recommend Dr. Faraz and his entire staff.
New Milford, NJ |
I was very impressed by the service I received. I was hospitalized for 4 days at HUMC and Dr. Faraz was very one of the doctors who make me comfortable. I was very happy under his care. Even when I was discharged his performance was still the same. He explained every decisions he made.
in rutherford, nj |
Dr. Faraz is not only excellent in his patient care but also is very sincere in his interest and concern for his patients.
in Elmwood park nj |
Great doctor
in Lodi, NJ |
Dr. Faraz helped me when no other doctor could put their finger on what was causing me to be so ill. He has a wonderful bedside manner and a very nice personality.
in Cliffside Park, NJ |
I first encountered the doctor when he was assigned to install two additional stents in my chest, To my delight, I found him to be caring, charming, knowledgeable and attentive to my needs and questions. I have found him, his staff and associates to be the epitome of professionalism and would recommend him to all in need of such services
in Fair Lawn, NJ |
Dr. Faraz takes his time to explain procedures, explain medications, and is truly concerned with your health and satifaction of medical attention you receive. He will not let me leave until I have all my concerns addressed
in Secaucus, NJ |
I recommend Dr. Faraz as he is very competent and caring. Surgery performed by Dr. Faraz was successful.
in Dumont, NJ |
Where do I start! Let's start by saying thank you a million times for being such a gentle and well informed Dr, who is truly blessed with a gift of solving any issues that surface, you have been a big part of my grandmother's health and actually! I truly believe that it was your decisions who saved my grandmother's life. May god continue blessing you with the gift, the gift of giving people more life thank you so so so much!!
in Garfield, NJ |
After being diagnosed with a major heart attack on 8/31/16 in the E.R. of Hackensack UMC, Dr. Faraz was the Cardiologist who preformed stent procedures which in effect extended my life. His staff and surgical team are one of the most upbeat, caring people I've ever met. The professionalism displayed makes me feel "at home" while encouraging his patients with their positive mindset. God bless his staff and surgical team!!
in Jersey City |
This is the guy who saved my LIFE from the first day I met Dr.Faraz on the operating table when I had my heart attack was the best thing that happened to me GREAT GUY ALL AROUND CAN'T SAY ENOUGH ABOUT THIS GUY I JUST MADE A GREAT FRIEND NOT JUST A DOCTOR but a GREAT HUMAN BEING. I always look forward to visiting Haroon in the office he's pretty much like me friendly and outgoing can't say enough about him. As far as a DOCTOR HE KNOWS HE'S STUFF SMART KNOWLEDGEABLE I CAN TRUST HIM WITH MY LIFE
Fair Lawn, NJ |
Has an excellent bedside manner, always upbeat and encoruaging. does allow one to get too down on oneself. pays attention to detail and you never feel he's rushing you out the door- - will spend time answering questions and concerns.
in Fair Lawn, NJ |
I have been a patient of Dr. Faraz for over a year now. It has been nothing but top notch care. When I went for my angioplasty, Dr. Faraz went out immediately to explain the results to my family and what to expect. He is very patient and always makes time to answer all of my questions and concerns. Since being under his care, I feel 100% better.
in Carlstadt, NJ |
Dr. Faraz is an exceptional cardiologist. There is a wait time, but that means he takes his time with his patients! Wouldn't you want your cardiologist to take his time with you? He doesn't rush you out he room at all and answers all of your questions thoroughly. You can tell that Dr. Faraz genuinely cares by the way he listens to you.
in Jersey City, NJ |
Dr. Faraz is an excellent physician that makes me feel appreciated and always welcome at his office. I have been going to him for a very long time and I feel a lot better after my stents were placed. He has had a wonderful impact on my life.
in Brooklyn, NY |
He found out the cause of my shortness of breath. I thought it was nothing, not knowing I had an aneurysm. Dr. Faras ordered a valive surgery which saved my life. Today! I am very thankful.
Have you seen Dr. Haroon Faraz, MD?
Are you Dr. Faraz?

Visit Dr. Faraz

Dr. Faraz accepts 13 insurance carriers
  • Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP)
    Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP) HMO