Orthopedic Hand Surgery  |
Dr. Harold McCutchan, MD
Dr. Harold McCutchan, MD is an orthopedic hand surgery doctor who practices in Everett, WA. He is 59 years old and has been practicing for 32 years. Dr. McCutchan is affiliated with Swedish Medical Center - Edmonds Campus and Providence Regional Medical Center Everett.

Gateway Surgery Center

3726 Broadway Ste 201

Everett, WA 98201

• First Choice Health
  • Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
  • Group Health Cooperative
  • Health Net
  • Molina Healthcare
  • Providence Health Plans
  • Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield

Learn about Dr. McCutchan

Dr. McCutchan's Experience

Dr. McCutchan's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Orthopedic Hand Surgery

• Ganglion Cyst
  • Gout
  • Hand Fracture
  • Hip Sprain
  • Lateral and Medial Epicondylitis (Tennis and Golf Elbow)
  • Leg Fracture Above Knee (incl. Hip)
  • Osteoarthritis of Hand or Wrist

• Neuroplasty
  • Peripheral Nerve Block
  • Trigger Finger Release
  • Wrist Replacement

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Washington.

• Univ Of Wa Sch Of Med
    Medical School | Graduated 1985

Dr. McCutchan has no media or publications listed.

Dr. McCutchan does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. McCutchan and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. McCutchan's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. McCutchan to family and friends
Dr. McCutchan's Performance
in Lake Stevens, WA |
I cannot say enough good things about this doctor. Absolutely THE BEST hand doctor/surgeon in the Lake Stevens/Everett (and beyond) area. I have been a patient of Dr. McCutchan's for many years. He's seen me through 2 trigger digit surgeries and 2 CTR surgeries, all of which were minimally invasive. I have to look hard to find any evidence of his operations! He is THE man to see if you suffer from any type of hand pain. A true wizard. Thank you Dr. McCutchan for all you've done for me.
in Mt Vernon, WA |
I had almost given up hope of having any pain relief in my left hand and wrist. I have had degenerative arthritis and the pain was awful. Any time I moved my arm, my fingers or wrist, the piercing pain and continual throbbing was almost unbearable. I have lived with the pain for 10 years. I have been to PT, massage therapy, had injections and it continued to return. Only when my PT Joel Anderson from Mt Vernon referred him to me did I get fixed. He did a surgery and I have no more pain! Go see!
in Snohomish, WA |
I sought Dr. McCutchan's care when I began having carpal tunnel syndrome symptoms in 2009. He led me to successful treatment through physical therapy. When my symptoms returned in 2015, I returned and had a CT release surgery in December 2016. I am a dental hygienist and enjoy knitting, and am happy to be able to continue my work and hobby with no numbness in my dominant hand. I expect to need surgery on my other hand in the future, and will again seek Dr. McCutchan's care.
Lynnwood, WA |
Terrible dr. My finger was just as broken after his surgery as when he started. No difference. Bed side manner is atrocious
in Burlington |
Dr. Mccutchan and Chelsea Heffner did a spectacular job fixing my thumbs. I see a huge difference in quality of life. They listen and adjust to individual needs and timing. I highly recommend this facility.
in Camano Island, WA |
I broke my left wrist on October 20. After some delays in treatment, I was referred to Dr.McCutchan at Northwest Orthopedics in Everett, Wa. On October 31, Dr. McCutchan operated on my broken wrist at his Everett facility. Following surgery, I was treated by a PA Chelsea and Occupational Therapist Sharon Patterson. I couldn't be more pleased with the end result. In a few short months, I have near complete recovery of strength and range-of-movement. I strongly recommend these professionals.
in Arlington, WA |
Dr. McCutchan was very helpful in explaining my options in how to deal with the pain in my Level 3 arthritis in both thumbs. I opted to have surgery to replace the distal thumb joint, 2 months ago & recovery has gone smoothly since. I LOVE being pain-free in my Left thumb & am still in Occupational Therapy to regain strength. Next year I will be back to have him tackle my Right thumb.
in Snohomish, WA |
Dr. McCutchan operated on my hand from a previous break where the bone had become displaced leaving my ring finer shorter and rotated. I wish I would've known about him when I initially broke my hand. Excellent results. He and his staff are a pleasure to work with.
in Everett, WA |
Visited Dr McCutchan for "trigger finger" in my left thumb. Very easy to schedule, little time spent waiting, and I really appreciated the fact that, after checking my had out, made an anti-inflammatory injection on the spot, rather than rescheduling me. Same experience on a second visit.
in Freeland, Washington 98249 |
Dr. McCutchen operated on my arthritic hand in March and I'm very pleased with the results. I waited 4 years to do this but I won't wait that long to do the other hand. I trust Dr. McCutchen completely and have recommended him to friends already.
in Seattle, WA |
In the past Dr. McCutchan has done 2 surgeries (incl a Dupuytren's on left hand) and attended to a broken elbow and a bad wrist sprain. When the enzyme injection for Dupuytren's became available I asked him about it and he recently did it on 2 fingers on my right hand (dominant). I am thrilled with the outcome! I love his demeanor, honesty, humor and professionalism . His staff and physical therapist are also outstanding, caring and professional. He listens. I wouldn't go to anyone else.
in Marysville, WA |
I could not be more appreciative and pleased with my experience. Dr. McCutchan was very accommodating (above and beyond!), easy to speak with and gained my confidence quickly. He believes in pursuing the least invasive options prior to resorting to surgery. Chelsea Heffner (PA) and the balance of his team are exemplary. Always personable, always professional. Victor Gajewski, (Physical Therapy Specialist) was instrumental in the recovery. Intelligent, personable and professional. Great team!
in Marysville, WA |
I am so grateful and please with the results of the surgery performed by Dr. Harold McCutchan. After suffering with a painful and deformed right index finger, I decided to seek help and selected Dr. McCutchan. My entire experiece from the surgery center and staff through the surgery and follow-up visits was professional and attentive to my needs. The surgery went well and without any after pain. It is such a relief to not have my finger constanly aching.
Have you seen Dr. Harold McCutchan, MD?
Are you Dr. McCutchan?

Visit Dr. McCutchan

Dr. McCutchan accepts 15 insurance carriers
  • First Choice Health
  • Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
    GEHA