Dr. Harold Lewis, DO

Family Medicine •  Male • Age 71

Dr. Lewis

Family Practice Clinic

1901 W William Cannon Dr Ste 123 Austin, TX 78745

Dr. Harold Lewis, DO is a family medicine specialist in Austin, TX and has been practicing for 43 years. He graduated from Univ Of North Texas Health Science Center Texas College Of Osteopathic Medicine, University Of North Texas Health Science Center At Fort Worth in 1976 and specializes in family medicine and osteopathic manipulative therapy.

Dr. Lewis' Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Lewis

2.8

Dr. Lewis?
Dr. Lewis' Performance
What People Say About Dr. Harold Lewis, DO
I have been a patient for 30+ years. I think he and the staff are great. Is he perfect?, well no one is. But through all the years he has usually been right on everything.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Harold Lewis, DO?
Office staff are highly incompetent. Rarely ever call back for anything. Careless
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Harold Lewis, DO?
Dr. Harold Lewis has been our family doctor and my primary physician for over 40 years. We have found him to be professional and caring. If a medical situation is beyond his expertise, he refers us to the appropriate specialist. He literally saved my husband's life by discovering a cancerous mass while treating a back problem. He listens to our concerns and respects our opinions, but does not compromise his experience. I trust his judgement. He is straightforward in his communication.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Harold Lewis, DO?
my name is james frank and i have been a patient of Dr. lewis for 20 plus years, i come to find out that he is one of the smartest doctor, knowledgeable and the must aquainted person in medicine that i ever met, and i am so happy to tell the whole world. He is the best all around Family Doctor i would recommend
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Harold Lewis, DO?
Dr. Lewis is one of the kindest and funniest Doctors I have seen in a while. He is genuine and real. He has been practicing in Austin over 40 years, he is not only doctor but I just recently learned on my last appt. he went to pharmacy school first! I had a concern about 2 of my drugs interacting and had asked my last doctor several times and they had no idea. I highly recommend him. He cares nothing about the "fancy office decor" or charging you an office visit unless you see a DR!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Harold Lewis, DO?
Prompt service, even early often. great staff and great bedside manner
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Harold Lewis, DO?
Always very easy to get in. Not much wait time. Dr is easy to talk to, just ask questions and he is good about discussing options.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Harold Lewis, DO?
When spurned by my current pain specialist, I was gratefully accepted to Dr. Lewis’ practice ( I had an appointment the very next day). This doctor understands my disease so well that for as many physicians as I have seen with this problem, nobody has been able to read me and listen to me and understand me as well as Dr. Lewis. The options for treatment that he presented were also right on target and within two hours of receiving my prescription, I felt normal again. 5 stars C.C.R.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Harold Lewis, DO?
The staff as well as the nurses are always very helpful and friendly. Whether I make an appointment or walk in, I am always seen the same day and in a very timely manner. Once in the patient room with Dr. Lewis he is always very professional, listens to everything very thorough, and just overall a great doctor.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Harold Lewis, DO?
Dr. Lewis is great. Since I see him once a month I love that I am in and out quickly while getting what I need. Any issues or errors have been quickly remedied with a simple voicemail, containing my info, explaining the issue, in depth, and giving my desired solution, to Dr. Lewis. The next day all was resolved and the pharmacy had the new Rx! I see poor reviews and frankly I don't see the issues they complain about. I have had only good experiences with Dr. Lewis and his staff.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Harold Lewis, DO?

How was your experience with Dr. Lewis?

• Osteopathic Manipulative Therapy

1976

Dr. Lewis accepts

Dr. Lewis accepts the following insurance:

Ambetter
Superior Health Plan
Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
Blue Advantage HMO
Blue Choice
Preferred PPO

No malpractice claims found for Texas

Check if Dr. Lewis treats your condition or procedure