Gastroenterology  |
Dr. Harold Harris, MD
Dr. Harold Harris, MD is a gastroenterology doctor who practices in Cape Coral, FL. He is 61 years old and has been practicing for 34 years. Dr. Harris is affiliated with Cape Coral Hospital.

Associates in Digestive Health

625 Del Prado Blvd S

Cape Coral, FL 33990

Learn about Dr. Harris

Dr. Harris' Experience

Dr. Harris' experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Gastroenterology

• Gallstones
  • Gas-Bloat Syndrome
  • Gastric Ulcer
  • Gastritis
  • Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (GERD)
  • Gastrointestinal Bleeding

• Anoscopy
  • Bile Duct Procedure
  • Biliary Drainage
  • Colonoscopy, Proctosigmoidoscopy, and Sigmoidoscopy
  • ERCP (Endoscopic Retrograde Cholangiopancreatography)
  • Endoscopy (Esophagus, Stomach, Small Intestine)
  • Fecal Impaction Removal

Medical School | Graduated 1983
    Internship Hospital | Completed 1984
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1986
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 1988

Dr. Harris has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Harris does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Harris and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Harris' Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Harris to family and friends
Dr. Harris' Performance
in Cape Coral, FL |
I have been a patient of Dr Harris for over 25years. He is highly skilled and very professional in his practice. Office staff and nurses are excellent.
Cape Coral, FL |
Excellent doctor listens to your complaints and see you as a person. Never makes you feel he wants to move on to another patient.
Lehigh Acres, FL |
I had a good experience he scheduled me for some tests to get to bottom of problem I may have he was pleasant and seemed to be concerned with me and my possible problems.
in Cape Coral, FL |
Dr. Harris is wonderful, considerate, caring. I trust his opinion 100%. His office staff was equally as wonderful.
in North Fort Myers, FL |
I had Dr Harris as my doctor for many years and value his care to be the best. He has always been very caring and professional.
in Cape Coral, FL |
Thank you Dr. Harris, I'm very happy with my visit to your office. I liked the fact that he referred me to Tampa where i can get the adequate attention. Thak you
in Cape Coral, FL |
Awesome experience. Great knowledgeable staff on billings and appointments. Doctor took the time to understand my situation and offered exact precise advice. I will be going back and use Dr. Harris for all my gastro needs.
in Cape CoralF |
Exceptionally experienced, trustworthy and awesome Physician... great professional manners!!!
Bonita Springs, FL |
Dr. Harris is very kind and caring. He is innovative in his treatments and takes the time to listen.
in Ft Myers, FL |
Dr. Harris was pleasant, polite, and proficient in all areas. I appreciated his candor and positive attitude.
in Cape coral |
We are pleased with th Ed personal service and great treatment my husband received from Dr. S.Harris and his wonderful staff!
in Cape Coral, FL |
Both my husband and I have received exceptional care from Dr. Harris. He is up to date in his knowledge of medical procedures and has exceptional patient/Doctor interaction and takes personal interest in results and follow-up.
in Cape Coral, FL |
Dr. Harris is a wonderful and caring physician. I was a little apprehensive on my initial visit, but Dr. Harris soon calmed those worries with his compassionate manner. As the saying goes "first impressions are lasting impressions." I highly recommend Dr. Harris.
in Cape Coral |
Dr Harris has always taken his time and listens very carefully. I like his up front attitude and the way he explains what is going on. I highly recommend him to anyone looking for a gastroenterology Dr.
in N. Fort Myers, Fl |
Dr. Harris is a very caring, and personable doctor, who, when I had office visit, spent time with me, like a doctor should. I am a retired nurse, and I would recommend him to all, and count it a pleasure to work for him.
in Cape Coral, FL |
Overall okay. Would recommen My experience was good. When I first entered the facility I was doubtful. The reception area was not what I expected. The chairs are very uncomfortable and I was not acknowledged when I arrived. I had to go up and check that I had been entered as having arrived. There were several others ahead of me. Once the nurse saw me, I felt better. I had trouble with the prep and was concerned with that. The nurse that prepped me was very kind and gentle. Great personality.
in Cape Coral, FL |
As far as this procedure could go, this was very good. The only thing I may enter is if your forms direct you to go to a facility at a certain time, then the place where it tells you to go should be the place where the procedure is going to occur. Not a block down the street! Especially before 6:30 in the morning.
Los Angeles, CA |
Outstanding service. No wait and very professional.
Cape Coral, FL |
Dr. Harris is a very compassionate doctor. He takes time to listen and works at finding a solution. I would recommend Dr. Harris to anyone searching for a GI doctor.
in Matlacha Isles 33991-5601 |
i am a foormer patient of Dr. Scott Harris and chose to return to his care.
Newark, NJ |
Great all-round. Everybody gets an A+. Thanks.
in Ft Myers, FL |
Dr. Harris is a wonderful, knowledgeable, and caring M.D. He is always there for you, listens to you, and uses his expertise.
in Cape Coral Florida |
Great dr. Easy going and a very relax atmosphere. I was a little nervous coming in. Totally relax leaving. Very caring till I left.
in Cape Coral, FL |
After moving to the area a few months ago I began searching the internet for a gastroenterologist. I chose Dr. Harris for his outstanding credentials and reviews. I am thankful I did as I found he was professional, thorough, and accommodating to my health needs. His staff was efficient and pleasant as well. Dr. Harris took time to listen to my complaints and was very empathetic. It is so great to find a doctor who treats you with respect and has the knowledge to answers your health needs.
in Ft Myers, FL |
I had a hemorrhoid issue, Dr answered all of my questions and concerns, Dr Scott even called me on a Sunday! WOW I recommend him and will go back to him when necessary.
in Fort Myers, FL |
Compassionate and competent.
in Cape Coral, FL |
Dr. Harris and his team were wonderful in working with me and my schedule to set my appointment. Everyone involved with my procedure was effective, efficient, and caring. the procedure was on schedule, and I was released early after a full explanation of the results and with documentation to take home for later review. The office followed up early the next morning to make certain I had recovered well, and the information was provided to my primary care physician quickly. Thanks!
Austin, TX |
Great doctor. He really listens to and answers all your questions.
in Cape Coral, Florida |
The entire staff was pleasant and professional! See you again in 5 years ??
in North Fort Myers, FL |
Great bedside manner, very easy to talk with. Don't know why he prescribed ranitidine 150 that cost me with insurance $48.50 for 60 pills when Walmart sells it for $4.00 for 65 pills. I asked the pharmacist after I realized this and was told no difference between the 2 - I said except $40!
in Alva, Fl |
Dr. Scott Harris diagnosed a bad situation for me quickly and moved me in the direction I needed to go to save my life in a very professional timely manner. He visited me in the hospital every day with an update. His bed side manner is so kind. I would recommend Dr. Scott Harris and I do.
in Cape Coral, FL |
I have extreme trust and confidence in his ability to care for me in my digestive care needs and screenings and testing.
in Cape Coral, Fl |
Knowledgeable and caring.
in Cape Coral, FL |
nurses and staff very good. no after problems at all , will would refer Dr. Harris anytime
in Bokeelia, FL |
Dr. Harris is very nice and explained the results of my procedure clearly. I will definitely be going back to him!
in Saint James City, Fl. |
I recently had an office visit with Dr. Harris and found him to be very easy to talk to, and was friendly and reassuring in regards to a procedure I needed.
in Houston, TX |
I have already referred several of my friends and coworkers to Dr Harris. He always takes time to explain things and answers your questions.
in Cape Coral, FL |
Dr Harris has excellent patient interaction. Never seems rushed, genuinely concerned with answering ALL questions.
in Ft Myers, FL |
Dr Harris takes a personal interest in resolving your issue. He and his team respond to your email questions very quickly.
in N Fort Myers, FL |
Dr. Harris was very pleasant. Colonoscopy was over before I knew it. Great results.
in Cape Coral, FL |
Colonoscopy- painless, quick. The exact opposite of what I experienced 10 years ago! The doctor also has a dry sense of humor, which I appreciate.
Punta Gorda, FL |
Very knowledgeable, caring physician.
in Ft Myers, FL |
Very polite and efficient. Greeted me and introduced himself and was very professional and friendly.
in Ft Myers, FL |
Dr Scott Harris was very professional and thorough. His experience and expertise are the reasons I trusted him to perform my procedure. The staff are knowledgeable and customer service excellent! I highly recommend Dr. Harris.
in Cape Coral, FL |
My most recent visit with Dr. Harris was a pleasant one. As usual, he was patient, compassionate and answered all of my questions and concerns. I look forward to visiting with him at the end of October.
in Port Charlotte, Florida |
Very caring and thorough. Never rushed. Makes you feel comfortable right away. Highly recommend.
in Cape Coral |
I had gone to Dr Harris who was recomended to me by my Primary care doc for a colonoscopy 3 yrs ago. I was very satisfied with his professionalism pleasantness and careong manner. I have since returned with digestive issues and he took the time to listen to all my concerns and orderd the appproate tests. Waiting rrsults. :)
in Cape Coral, Florida |
Our visit to see Dr Harris exceeded our expectations. In today's medical environment we didn't expect the level of professionalism with compassion that this doctor delivered. I would not only recommend him but his office (Tina for one) to all my friends and family. Truly an exceptional experience. Job well done, very well done. Thank you. Scott and Angie
in Ft.Myers FL. |
could not have been better
in Cape Coral, FL |
I have been a patient of Dr Harris for several years. He is an excellent and caring doctor. His staff is very helpful to his patients. They are very courteous and respond to phone calls immediately. I would highly recommend him as a physician.
Have you seen Dr. Harold Harris, MD?
Are you Dr. Harris?