Dr. Harold S. Harris, MD
Contact provider for availability

Dr. Harold S. Harris, MD

Gastroenterology | Male

Associates in Digestive Health 625 Del Prado Blvd S, Cape Coral, FL 33990 Get Directions

Learn about this Doctor

Dr. Harris specializes in Gastroenterology and practices in Cape Coral, FL. He practices at 1 location.

Are you Dr. Harris? Add your own statement here.

Dr. Harris' Experience

100Experience
Match

See how Dr. Harris' experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Harris

Dr. Harris accepts 30 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 2 hospitals where Dr. Harris has admitting privileges.

Hospital Quality Awards

×

Dr. Harris' Reviews

Help millions of people find the right doctor. Share your experience today!
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Harris to family and friends
Experience with Dr. Harris
Dr. Harris' Office & Staff
    10 – 15 minutes (245)
in Ft.Myers FL. |
could not have been better
in Cape Coral, FL |
Did not rush through appointment but took as much time as needed to explain possibilities, procedures and potential treatments.
in Cape Coral, FL |
I have been a patient of Dr Harris for several years. He is an excellent and caring doctor. His staff is very helpful to his patients. They are very courteous and respond to phone calls immediately. I would highly recommend him as a physician.
in Cape Coral, FL |
The staff was caring and very very kind. Dr Harris was also kind. Overall a very pleasant experience. The only very upsetting thing was not being put to sleep before being wheeled in for a colonoscopy. Very hard not to feel humiliated. No fault of theirs, just found that a bit traumatic. Thank you to the staff . They were super comforting.
in Punta Gorda, FL |
He is a caring doctor who takes time to listen to you. I never feel rushed.
in Cape Coral, FL |
My experiences with Dr. Harris have always been very positive. He puts his patients at ease so they feel very comfortable in his presence and when a procedure is to be done there are no worries because I have always felt that when Dr. Harris is with me that I have the very best Dr. that I could have. And his staff have always been very courteous and helpful.
in Cape Coral, FL |
friendly office, appointments are timely, the nurses and staff are kind, as well as efficient. The Dr. tells you what he is going to do, and answers any questions.
in Alva, FL |
i really like Dr Harris he is a excellent doctor take time to listen and explain things to you. took the time to try and figure out what was wrong with me
in Cape Coral, FL |
First time going for a colonoscopy with a new MD. A little nervous, but had a very good experience with the staff and Dr. Harris.Staff came across as very competent.
in Cape Coral, FL |
Everything was done in a very friendly and professional manner. Everyone I came in contact with was friendly, helpful and kept me informed of what to expect and what was going to be done.
in Cape Coral, FL |
Dr Harris is the most compassionate Dr I know. I was very ill in a few years ago and after seeing 3 other gastroenterologists I found Dr Harris. He took care of me until we figured out what was wrong with me. He is truly the best!
in Fort Myers Fl |
So was a pleasure to see Dr Harris takes the time to listen and goes out of his way to help whatever the problem
in Cape Coral, FL |
Staff was very friendly and helpful and help put me at ease. Dr harris was sociable, professional and answered all questions thoroughly. They followed up to make sure I was doing fine and then followed that with a letter with the results and recommendations.
in Punta Gorda, FL |
Overall, I am very happy with Dr. Harris - both his skill level, staff and as a person. One thing though - the waiting room at the surgery center is a noticeable step down from his offices.
in Cape Coral, FL |
Dr. Harris is very knowledgeable and skilled plus he is a kind and caring doctor.
in Fort Myers, FL |
Have had a few problems with digestion over the years and Dr. Harris is great. He takes time to explain the steps in finding out what could be wrong, and options best for you. He never seems in a rush to get in and out of the room, then asks to make sure he's answered all your questions. Also, the online portal is helpful and saves time. I think this is a great medical office.
in Fort Myers, FL |
Dr. Harris was friendly, informative, professional, and obviously a very competent physician. I enjoyed my appointment with him and have full confidence in his diagnostic abilities and recommendations.
in Bokeelia, FL |
Very good - he listens to my concerns and we agree on a plan of action.
in Punta Gorda, FL |
Dr. Harris listens and offers valuable information and recommendations. However, I have left his office frustrated because after the 15-20 minute meeting, he disappears without asking Do you have any questions? I keep thinking he is going to come back, but he doesn't. He sends in a tech to schedule your procedure and you don't speak to him again. I was disappointed that my scheduled procedure was incomplete, and I had to call his medical assistant to get this worked out.
in Cape Coral, Fl |
He is a very good and caring Doctor
in Cape Coral, FL |
Attentive and caring service in the office and throughout my procedure at the surgery center.
in Cape Coral, FL |
Dr. Harris was recommended to me by my primary doctor. I felt very comfortable with him even though he had bad news to give me at my first appointment. Dr. Harris is very thorough, keeps timely appointments, shows concern to his patient......... you aren't just a number with Dr. Harris!
in Cape Coral, FL |
Service was as explained with no surprise and well executed.
in Cape Coral, FL |
His knowledge is very valuable, and he is so easy to talk to.
in Bokeelia Florida |
Dr.Harris is all ways a great help to me with my gastro. problems he is a very caring person. Thank you for all your help and support.
in St. James City, FL |
A man of few words, but explains what you need to know.
KIND, CONSIDERATE, PROFESSIONAL, AND VERY KNOWLEDGABLE
in Cape Coral, FL 33990 |
He gives you a feeling of security with his knowledge and ability.
in Cape Coral, FL |
Dr. Harris took the time to answer my questions and concerns. He did not rush through our appointment, as so many doctors nowadays do. I like the fact that we discussed what is right for me, rather than some cookie-cutter solution. He has a very relaxed demeanor, thereby putting his patients at ease. I would highly recommend Dr. Harris based on my experience with him.
in Cape Coral, FL |
Dr. Harris and his staff attended to our immediate needs with extreme knowledge and an outstanding ease of mind attitude that my son would obtain the best care for his chronic GERD. I highly recommend this practice if you are interested in high caliber treatment.
in Cape Coral, FL |
Who wants a colonoscopy anyway? If you HAVE to have one I highly recommend Dr Harris! The wait was short and the office staff were absolutely fabulous! They all took their time. It didn't feel like a conveyor belt like most md offices in this region! Dr Harris was very warm and polite. Put me at ease quickly after meeting him. Very down to Earth. The surgery center staff was awesome as well. I was in and out in less than 2 hours! See u all in 5 years!
in Punta Gorda, FL |
Dr. Harris has been and continues to put you at ease in his office. He is friendly and professional. He explains what is happening, thus easing you anxiety and apprehensions. His name has been recommended to several friends and will continue to be so.
Fort Myers, FL |
Everything was fine
in Cape Coral, FL |
the surgical office runs like a well oiled machine.
in Cape Coral, FL |
Would highly recommend Dr. Harris... Very thorough with trying to find a diagnosis.
in Cape Coral, Florida |
It is a pleasure to speak with someone who knows what he is talking about. Dr. Harris is that kind of caring Doctor.
in Cape Coral, FL |
Dr. Harris and his staff were fantastic.
in Cape Coral florida |
Very professional. Relaxed atmosphere
in Cape Coral, FL |
I liked the way he presented himself in a direct way and professional manner.
in Cape coral fl |
Met him for 30 seconds and about 30 seconds after waking up...nice guy not too talkative.
in Cape Coral, FL |
I went to Dr. Harris as a referral from my primary care doctor for a colonoscopy. He was very professional and explained things to me.
in Punta Gorda, Fl |
The office was very efficient and clean. The staff were very efficient and polite. Dr Hattis dealt with my situation very thouroghly and commenced a course of investigation right away.
in Cape Coral, FL |
I was more than pleasantly surprised with my visit to Dr. Harris. He was not only extremely attentive to what I was saying (the questions I was asking, addressing my concerns, etc), but he explained my scan results more thoroughly than any of my other doctors had previously. He also went above and beyond in talking to three different radiologists in discerning what my scan results were really indicating. And unlike several other offices I've been to, his staff was extremely efficient.
in North Fort Myers, FL |
I had a colonoscopy at Associates for Digestive health with Dr. William Keith Jr.. Everyone at the center was wonderful and very professional. Dr. Keith performed the process and was very thorough explaining everything. Not sure what Dr. Harris' role was in the process but everyone was professional and very caring.
in North Fort Myers, FL |
Dr. Harris was NOT my doctor, Dr. Keith did my procedure. Everything was done in a professional matter. I was in and out in no time with full explanations of the findings and to follow up in 5 years.....I could not be happier and would recommend Dr. Keith to all my family & friends. Also a phone call follow up a couple of days later was very appreciated... Regards, Peter J. Bochnovich
in Cape Coral, FL |
Dr. Harris was professional and caring. He provided immediate feedback regarding the procedure in a positive manner.
in Cape Coral, FL |
Highly recommend Dr. Harris. What I anticipated would be a complex and complicated experience, turned out to be very easy. The support staff was just excellent. The entire process was simple, everyone was very communicative, all the questions were answered with confidence and comforting responses. I was just very pleased and there were no negatives of any kind.
in Punta Gorda. Florida |
Very prompt and identified problem quickly and explained what had happened
in Fort Myers, FL |
Dr. Harris was very professional as well as personable. I felt at ease when he first walked into the examining room when I met with him to talk about the procedure. Then on the day of the procedure I appreciated that he came into the procedure room before the test to see if I had any questions and how I was doing. Then after the procedure he came to the recovery area to let me know what the test had show. This was very much appreciated. Not having to wait for a phone call.
in Cape Coral, FL |
I probably spent 30 seconds awake with the man and maybe a few more afterwards, not sure I remember the last one all that much. I guess I'll be back to see him in 7 to 10 years if all goes well. Knock on wood!!
Have you seen Dr. Harold S. Harris, MD?
Are you Dr. Harris?