Dr. Harold S. Harris, MD

Dr. Harold S. Harris, MD

Gastroenterology | Male | 60 years old

295 reviews| Leave a review

Dr. Harris specializes in Gastroenterology and practices in Cape Coral, FL. He practices at 1 location.

Are you Dr. Harris? Add your own statement here.

Dr. Harris' Experience

See how Dr. Harris' experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Harris

Dr. Harris accepts 5 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Harris has admitting privileges.

Hospital Quality Awards

10 – 15 minutes (263)
in Cape Coral, Fl |
Knowledgeable and caring.
in Cape Coral, FL |
nurses and staff very good. no after problems at all , will would refer Dr. Harris anytime
in Bokeelia, FL |
Dr. Harris is very nice and explained the results of my procedure clearly. I will definitely be going back to him!
in Saint James City, Fl. |
I recently had an office visit with Dr. Harris and found him to be very easy to talk to, and was friendly and reassuring in regards to a procedure I needed.
in Houston, TX |
I have already referred several of my friends and coworkers to Dr Harris. He always takes time to explain things and answers your questions.
in Cape Coral, FL |
Dr Harris has excellent patient interaction. Never seems rushed, genuinely concerned with answering ALL questions.
in Ft Myers, FL |
Dr Harris takes a personal interest in resolving your issue. He and his team respond to your email questions very quickly.
in N Fort Myers, FL |
Dr. Harris was very pleasant. Colonoscopy was over before I knew it. Great results.
in Cape Coral, FL |
Colonoscopy- painless, quick. The exact opposite of what I experienced 10 years ago! The doctor also has a dry sense of humor, which I appreciate.
Punta Gorda, FL |
Very knowledgeable, caring physician.
in Ft Myers, FL |
Very polite and efficient. Greeted me and introduced himself and was very professional and friendly.
in Ft Myers, FL |
Dr Scott Harris was very professional and thorough. His experience and expertise are the reasons I trusted him to perform my procedure. The staff are knowledgeable and customer service excellent! I highly recommend Dr. Harris.
in Cape Coral, FL |
My most recent visit with Dr. Harris was a pleasant one. As usual, he was patient, compassionate and answered all of my questions and concerns. I look forward to visiting with him at the end of October.
in Port Charlotte, Florida |
Very caring and thorough. Never rushed. Makes you feel comfortable right away. Highly recommend.
in Cape Coral |
I had gone to Dr Harris who was recomended to me by my Primary care doc for a colonoscopy 3 yrs ago. I was very satisfied with his professionalism pleasantness and careong manner. I have since returned with digestive issues and he took the time to listen to all my concerns and orderd the appproate tests. Waiting rrsults. :)
in Cape Coral, Florida |
Our visit to see Dr Harris exceeded our expectations. In today's medical environment we didn't expect the level of professionalism with compassion that this doctor delivered. I would not only recommend him but his office (Tina for one) to all my friends and family. Truly an exceptional experience. Job well done, very well done. Thank you. Scott and Angie
in Ft.Myers FL. |
could not have been better
in Cape Coral, FL |
I have been a patient of Dr Harris for several years. He is an excellent and caring doctor. His staff is very helpful to his patients. They are very courteous and respond to phone calls immediately. I would highly recommend him as a physician.
in Cape Coral, FL |
The staff was caring and very very kind. Dr Harris was also kind. Overall a very pleasant experience. The only very upsetting thing was not being put to sleep before being wheeled in for a colonoscopy. Very hard not to feel humiliated. No fault of theirs, just found that a bit traumatic. Thank you to the staff . They were super comforting.
in Punta Gorda, FL |
He is a caring doctor who takes time to listen to you. I never feel rushed.
in Cape Coral, FL |
My experiences with Dr. Harris have always been very positive. He puts his patients at ease so they feel very comfortable in his presence and when a procedure is to be done there are no worries because I have always felt that when Dr. Harris is with me that I have the very best Dr. that I could have. And his staff have always been very courteous and helpful.
in Cape Coral, FL |
friendly office, appointments are timely, the nurses and staff are kind, as well as efficient. The Dr. tells you what he is going to do, and answers any questions.
in Alva, FL |
i really like Dr Harris he is a excellent doctor take time to listen and explain things to you. took the time to try and figure out what was wrong with me
in Cape Coral, FL |
First time going for a colonoscopy with a new MD. A little nervous, but had a very good experience with the staff and Dr. Harris.Staff came across as very competent.
in Cape Coral, FL |
Everything was done in a very friendly and professional manner. Everyone I came in contact with was friendly, helpful and kept me informed of what to expect and what was going to be done.
in Cape Coral, FL |
Dr Harris is the most compassionate Dr I know. I was very ill in a few years ago and after seeing 3 other gastroenterologists I found Dr Harris. He took care of me until we figured out what was wrong with me. He is truly the best!
in Fort Myers Fl |
So was a pleasure to see Dr Harris takes the time to listen and goes out of his way to help whatever the problem
in Cape Coral, FL |
Staff was very friendly and helpful and help put me at ease. Dr harris was sociable, professional and answered all questions thoroughly. They followed up to make sure I was doing fine and then followed that with a letter with the results and recommendations.
in Punta Gorda, FL |
Overall, I am very happy with Dr. Harris - both his skill level, staff and as a person. One thing though - the waiting room at the surgery center is a noticeable step down from his offices.
in Cape Coral, FL |
Dr. Harris is very knowledgeable and skilled plus he is a kind and caring doctor.
in Fort Myers, FL |
Have had a few problems with digestion over the years and Dr. Harris is great. He takes time to explain the steps in finding out what could be wrong, and options best for you. He never seems in a rush to get in and out of the room, then asks to make sure he's answered all your questions. Also, the online portal is helpful and saves time. I think this is a great medical office.
in Fort Myers, FL |
Dr. Harris was friendly, informative, professional, and obviously a very competent physician. I enjoyed my appointment with him and have full confidence in his diagnostic abilities and recommendations.
in Bokeelia, FL |
Very good - he listens to my concerns and we agree on a plan of action.
in Punta Gorda, FL |
Dr. Harris listens and offers valuable information and recommendations. However, I have left his office frustrated because after the 15-20 minute meeting, he disappears without asking Do you have any questions? I keep thinking he is going to come back, but he doesn't. He sends in a tech to schedule your procedure and you don't speak to him again. I was disappointed that my scheduled procedure was incomplete, and I had to call his medical assistant to get this worked out.
in Cape Coral, Fl |
He is a very good and caring Doctor
in Cape Coral, FL |
Attentive and caring service in the office and throughout my procedure at the surgery center.
in Cape Coral, FL |
Dr. Harris was recommended to me by my primary doctor. I felt very comfortable with him even though he had bad news to give me at my first appointment. Dr. Harris is very thorough, keeps timely appointments, shows concern to his patient......... you aren't just a number with Dr. Harris!
in Cape Coral, FL |
Service was as explained with no surprise and well executed.
in Cape Coral, FL |
His knowledge is very valuable, and he is so easy to talk to.
in Bokeelia Florida |
Dr.Harris is all ways a great help to me with my gastro. problems he is a very caring person. Thank you for all your help and support.
in St. James City, FL |
A man of few words, but explains what you need to know.
KIND, CONSIDERATE, PROFESSIONAL, AND VERY KNOWLEDGABLE
in Cape Coral, FL 33990 |
He gives you a feeling of security with his knowledge and ability.
in Cape Coral, FL |
Dr. Harris took the time to answer my questions and concerns. He did not rush through our appointment, as so many doctors nowadays do. I like the fact that we discussed what is right for me, rather than some cookie-cutter solution. He has a very relaxed demeanor, thereby putting his patients at ease. I would highly recommend Dr. Harris based on my experience with him.
in Cape Coral, FL |
Dr. Harris and his staff attended to our immediate needs with extreme knowledge and an outstanding ease of mind attitude that my son would obtain the best care for his chronic GERD. I highly recommend this practice if you are interested in high caliber treatment.
in Cape Coral, FL |
Who wants a colonoscopy anyway? If you HAVE to have one I highly recommend Dr Harris! The wait was short and the office staff were absolutely fabulous! They all took their time. It didn't feel like a conveyor belt like most md offices in this region! Dr Harris was very warm and polite. Put me at ease quickly after meeting him. Very down to Earth. The surgery center staff was awesome as well. I was in and out in less than 2 hours! See u all in 5 years!
in Punta Gorda, FL |
Dr. Harris has been and continues to put you at ease in his office. He is friendly and professional. He explains what is happening, thus easing you anxiety and apprehensions. His name has been recommended to several friends and will continue to be so.
Fort Myers, FL |
Everything was fine
in Cape Coral, FL |
the surgical office runs like a well oiled machine.
in Cape Coral, FL |
Would highly recommend Dr. Harris... Very thorough with trying to find a diagnosis.
Have you seen Dr. Harold S. Harris, MD?
Are you Dr. Harris?

Compare Dr. Harris

Dr. Harris' experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Gastroenterology
  •  Board certified in Gastroenterology and Internal Medicine

Dr. Harris has no media or publications listed.

Why It Matters: Dr. Harris' Board Certifications

• Gallstones
  • Gas-Bloat Syndrome
  • Gastric Ulcer
  • Gastritis
  • Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (GERD)
  • Gastrointestinal Bleeding

Graduated in 1983

Completed in 1984

Completed in 1986

Completed in 1988

Dr. Harris does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Harris and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Gastroenterology

• Anoscopy
  • Bile Duct Procedure
  • Biliary Drainage
  • Colonoscopy, Proctosigmoidoscopy, and Sigmoidoscopy
  • ERCP (Endoscopic Retrograde Cholangiopancreatography)
  • Endoscopy (Esophagus, Stomach, Small Intestine)
  • Fecal Impaction Removal