Dr. Harold F. Farber, MD

Dr. Harold F. Farber, MD http://d1ffafozi03i4l.cloudfront.net/img/silhouettes/silhouette-male_w120h160_v1.jpg Patient Surveys for Dr. Harold F. Farber, MD, Narberth, PA, Dermatology

Specializes in Dermatology • Male • Age 49

Patient Satisfaction

Patients' feedback on their experience with Dr. Farber

Dr. Harold F. Farber, MD
Are you Dr. Farber?
Post a response on your personalized profile.

Likelihood to Recommend

2.9
  • 37 responses
  • 7 reviews
1 5 37

2.9 out of 5

More Details

5 out of 5

No wonder why Dr. Farber has such a good reputation. He took extra time to understand my individual concerns. He addressed each issue and took extra time to specifically ask if I had additional questions and if I understood all my options. He made sure I got samples of my medications and was understanding of my financial situation. He is by far and away an excellent caring capable doctor.

5 out of 5

Dr. Farber is wonderful. I am not an easy patient.I came in with multiple issues. I was amazed that Dr. Farber took his time to treat me and explain all my diagnoses to me. After that visit I walked out much less stressed. Thank you Dr. Farber and May God Bless you.....

- in West Chester,PA |

Being a patient for over 20 years to Dr. Harold Farber. I can honestly I would never consider seeing any other specialist. Dr. Farber listens carefully to your concerns, he understands the emotions involved whether it teenage acne, a skin condition or concerns with signs of aging. He will customize a treatment plan specific to your needs and your busy lifestyle. I would highly recommend Dr. Farber and his staff. Don't put off your concerns any longer call his office for an appointment today

5 out of 5

Dr. Farber is very professional and explains everything clearly. He genuinely cares about his work and his patients. He will answer any questions you have and his staff is very courteous. I would highly recommend.

- in Collegeville, PA |

Recently, I have just turned sixty and I realized the mirror was no longer my friend. After much research and listening to word of mouth, I decided on Dr. Harold Farber in Narberth, PA. I was pleasantly surprised, his receptionist was radiant and very sweet. She assured me that the doctor would be right with me and he was. During my consultation, Dr. Farber explained some procedures and price lists, which were affordable. He was knowledgeable and patient.

5 out of 5

Great doctor. Genuinely listened to my concerns. Accurately diagnosed my issues and made sure I received the proper medicine. Felt Dr Farber took the time I needed to help me get better.

- in Jenkintown, pa |

Wonderful dermatologist and very comfortable environment. Dr.Farber listened to everything I had to say and didn't make me feel rushed. He answered all of my questions, and I had a lot! I had an abnormal lump and infection on my inner thigh and he drained it and sent it to be tested immediately. He explained everything very thoroughly to me. He cares about his patients. I have recommended him to all of my family, friends, and neighbors. Glad to find a dermatologist I can trust! :)

Flag Comment

Find the Right Doctor For You.

• Dermatology
Dr. Danielle M. De Horatius, MD
1.31 miles away
Dr. Nazanin Saedi, MD
6.91 miles away
The VideoCalloutContainer had no content.