Dr. Harold Farber, MD

Dr. Harold Farber, MD

Dermatology  |
Dr. Harold Farber, MD is a dermatologist in Penn Valley, PA. He graduated from Albany Medical College and specializes in dermatology and cosmetic dermatologic surgery.

915 Montgomery Ave Ste 204

Penn Valley, PA 19072

• Amerihealth
  • Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield
  • Independence Blue Cross

Dr. Farber accepts

Dr. Farber accepts the following insurance:

Amerihealth
Keystone Health Plan East POS
Oxford Health Plans
Freedom Plan
Oxford Liberty

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Pennsylvania

Check Dr. Farber's experience treating your condition or procedure

• Acne
  • Acne Surgery
  • Actinic Keratosis
  • Allergic Reaction
  • Atopic Dermatitis (Eczema)
  • Basal Cell Carcinoma
  • Leg and Foot Ulcers
  • Lice
  • Melanoma
  • Mole Removal
  • Moles (Benign Skin Lesions)
  • Nevoid Basal Cell Carcinoma Syndrome

3.8

Dr. Farber?
Dr. Farber's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Harold Farber, MD
I was treated for my hair loss. I am very happy with the results. Dr Farber is an excellent doctor.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Harold Farber, MD?
Dr Farber is extremely knowledgeable. he told his time with me and answer all my question. Dr Farber and his nurse are amazing and I couldn't be more happy with the results from medical to cosmetic!. I highly recommend Dr Farber.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Harold Farber, MD?
Dr Farber and his staff offer exceptional service and provide amazing care. It was my first time there and I wasn’t aware that my insurance had switched over to an HMO and I needed a referral. The staff was kind enough to call my family doctor they got a referral for me. I was impressed by how knowledgeable Dr Farber was with his medical care and how much attention he paid to the end result both medically and cosmetically. He removed a big cyst on my face that left no noticeable scar.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Harold Farber, MD?
I have been a patient of Dr Farber for years. Every time I see him I have had great care. First he treated my skin cancer which another doc told me was just an age spot. I originally went to Dr Farber for a second opinion. Dr Farber told me he thought we should remove the spot. One week later he called -my age spot was an early melanoma. I was scheduled for surgery that same day at Jefferson. Because of Dr Farber my kids are not orphans. He saved my life! He truly cares-rare find-caring&capable!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Harold Farber, MD?
Dr Farber is a very good doc! He treated my family for many years. Every time I came in, I felt right at home. From the staff to the manager -everyone was helpful and I love the diversity and caring nature of everyone. I even like the blue wallpaper- usually I don't like office decor! Dr Farber treated me for melanoma. He saved my life by telling me to remove that bump on my chest. It was melanoma. I am alive and getting ready to celebrate my daughter graduation all because of Dr Farber.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Harold Farber, MD?
Dr Farber is a good doctor. Skin exam was quick and thorough. Felt like he listened to all my concerns and took his time to educated me on skin cancer. I had a spot biopsied for possible skin cancer and the whole process less than 5 minutes. Good bedside manner. Highly recommend Dr Farber and his practice.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Harold Farber, MD?
Excellent treatment from Dr. Farber. I was having horrible problems with late in life adult acne etc. ..tried everything out there...Dr.Farber kept going until the problem was treated and fixed with my satisfaction. I recommend him to everyone. He is worth your time!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Harold Farber, MD?
Dr Farber is a good doctor. he is the best provider I ever met. Dr Farber is always very thorough and a great diagnostician. Highly recommend.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Harold Farber, MD?
Dr Farber is a wonderful human being and a good doctor. He treated my hair loss. Within six months my hair started to grow out. I truly appreciate Dr Farber.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Harold Farber, MD?
I love this office and am grateful for Dr Farber. Dr Farber is very knowledgeable and has a great bedside manner. . All my friends go to him because he is simply a wonderful doc. As soon as you walk in to the waiting room you see diversity. The entire office makes me feel comfortable.. The last doc that I went to was cold. As a woman of color I want to go where I am appreciated and welcome and get the very best of care.Dr Farber is amazingly intelligent and truly a doctor for the people Godbless
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Harold Farber, MD?
Dr Farber going to medicine for all the right reasons. He is the advice "joe". I am a 56 years old man who lost his job and of course divorce. I was very depressed. Dr treat me for hair lost and psoriasis. He make me feel great, didn't mind shaking my hand full of psoriasis break out and body cover with dry patch. Make long story short after 5 visits my psoriasis clear 90 %. After that he treat my hair loss. Within half a year my psoriasis clear up and my hair not falling out at much.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Harold Farber, MD?
Dr Farber is truly a doctor for the people. I was very worried about a particular spot I noticed on my skin. Dr Farber took the time to answer my questions and alleviate my fears. He then treated me and completely resolved the situation. He was amazing but even more than that I noticed such a variety of different people in the office as patients and as staff. He treated all with respect. In all my dealings with different Doctors Dr Farber is by far the most capable and unbiased genuine Doc.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Harold Farber, MD?
Dr. Farber is an excellent dermatologist and diagnostician. He has the bedside manner that I only remember receiving from doctors very long ago. I was not a number or a chart. He took his time with me and answered every question I asked. Even with a packed waiting room, I never felt rushed and left knowing I was in safe hands. The way he spoke showed me he truly cared and loves what he does. I highly recommend Dr. Farber to anyone who is looking for a dermatologist with intellect and heart
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Harold Farber, MD?
Dr Harold Farber is a superb dermatologist with great bedside manner and an outstanding knowledge of his specialty and current treatment modalities. He is a great diagnostician and his cautious and caring manner brings confidence to his many patients.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Harold Farber, MD?
Dr Farber is an excellent clinician and has a welcoming and friendly staff ! My son had been suffering from eczema and was unable to sleep as a result. Dr Farber diagnosed and treated my son’s eczema with the proper treatment. My house can all sleep again now that my sons eczema is under control!! Highly recommmend this office!!!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Harold Farber, MD?
Dr Farber is a knowledgeable and caring doctor. He helped treat my eczema much better than the three other doctors I visited. Within three visits my eczema dramatically improved. The other doctors didn't take the time and didn't seem to care. Dr Farber truly helped us and even made sure we were able to get the medicines and explained how to properly use them. Thank you Dr Farber for your help. I know that I have the best dermatologist with you!! My family and I are grateful.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Harold Farber, MD?
Dr Farber is a wonderful doctor. He is the most caring doctor that i know. He took his time to treat my acne anud was the only doctor that really cared, took time and truly helped me. Not only did he resolve the situation but he listened to me and took the extra time to get me my medications. I saw 2 other dermatologists bur Dr Farber was the only one that got it right! Dr Farber is a great dermatologist.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Harold Farber, MD?
Dr Farber is a excellent doctor. He knows his stuff and is very knowlegable. Its ashamed that only unhappy and miserable patients often are the ones that writes reviews. Dr Farber and his staff are very professional and positive with me. I recommend him for my family and closest friends. They are satified as well.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Harold Farber, MD?
Yes! job well done :) love the staff too.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Harold Farber, MD?
I would like to inform those who are seeking a dermatologist who genuinely cares for his patients well-being who not only listens to ones issues, but finds the solution(s) to improve everyday-look no farther! Dr Farber is the best physician I've ever had. J. Smith
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Harold Farber, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Farber?

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Farber treats patients.