Dr. Harold Farber, MD

Dermatology | Male

Dr. Harold Farber, MD
Dr. Harold Farber, MD is a dermatology doctor who practices in Narberth, PA. He is 50 years old and has been practicing for 34 years. Dr. Farber is affiliated with Hahnemann University Hospital and Lankenau Medical Center.

Dr. Farber's Experience

See how Dr. Farber's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Farber

Dr. Farber accepts 13 insurance carriers

Dr. Farber is now accepting new patients
Center for Dermatology, Laser & Cosmetic Surgery822 Montgomery Ave Ste 100
Narberth, PA 19072
Evening
Saturday
(610) 664-4433Get Directions

Check out the quality of care at the 2 hospitals where Dr. Farber has admitting privileges.

Dr. Farber's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Farber to family and friends
3.5
Dr. Farber's Performance
Philadelphia, PA |
Dr Farber is an excellent doctor. I have really bad sweating which effects my daily life - both work and social. Dr Farber understood this and went out of his way to get me approved for Botox injections. He reviewed all of my options many of which I had already tried. He took extra time to really help and understand my situation. I am now much more happy and confident at my work and socially. Things that before caused me fear now bring me joy. I have my ability to work and to do my normal rout
in Philadelphia, PA |
Dr Farber is a excellent doctor. He knows his stuff and is very knowlegable. Its ashamed that only unhappy and miserable patients often are the ones that writes reviews. Dr Farber and his staff are very professional and positive with me. I recommend him for my family and closest friends. They are satified as well.
Philadelphia, PA |
Dr Farber is a wonderful doctor. He went out of his way to treat me. I could not sleep due to itch. I called multiple doctors who would not treat me because I don't have insurance. Dt Farber still saw me and charged a very small amount. He got me the medicine and stayed extra time to help me because he was kind and compassionate. He really helped me from his heart.
in Philadelphia, PA |
Yes! job well done :) love the staff too.
in Elkins Park, PA |
I would like to inform those who are seeking a dermatologist who genuinely cares for his patients well-being who not only listens to ones issues, but finds the solution(s) to improve everyday-look no farther! Dr Farber is the best physician I've ever had. J. Smith
Ragland, AL |
Waited a bit but he's nice and always willing to listen to you and answer your questions.
Philadelphia, PA |
Dr. Farber is wonderful. My son was diagnosed with alopecia areata a few months ago and he has been so great with him. He offers so much support and explains everything. My son adores him...that's so important to me. I would recommend him to anyone !
Philadelphia, PA |
Dr. Farber is an amazing doctor. I was up all night taking care of my crying baby. The office fit me in that day and Dr Farber stayed late to explain the diagnosis. He put me at ease and even gave me samples so I could go straight home. The first good night sleep for my baby and me and entire family. He also removed a dark spot on me painlessly and there is no scar at all. He is a great Doctor who cares and is really a credit to medicine in this day and age.
Boynton Beach, FL |
As a physician myself, I've seen many doctors some good and some bad, but Dr. Farber is a physician who deeply cares for the well being of his patients and goes out of his way too offer the best dermatologic care that I have seen. He sincerely is a caring and kind soul and possesses the knowledge to accurately diagnose and treat the multitude of dermatologic maladies. I would not hesitate to see him and I do every 6 month driving up from South Florida to see him
Sayreville, NJ |
Dr. Farber is an amazing doctor. I Had an awesome experience and would recommend him to everyone looking to get any skin condition checked out. I had a rash on my hand that recurred every year and was unsure of what it was. I came to him for his expertise after reading great reviews on his service. Upon first meeting him I knew I came to the right place. He was both professional and very personable. He knew exactly what I had and what I needed. The receptionist was great to! Thank you Dr Farber
Sayreville, NJ |
Dr. Farber is a wonderful doctor. He saved my life and gave me back my self esteem. I have really bad psoriasis and wouldn't go out. He cleared my skin after two months. I got my life back. Dr. Farber is the best.
in Philadelphia, pa |
If you aren't going to Dr. Farber for your skin needs, you might as well not go to any dermatologist at all :)
in Bensalem PA |
This guy is a scam artist. He oversells his laser equipment by promising unrealistic results. I paid over $3000 for laser treatment that had zero effect on my scarring. Very disappointed. He became very hostile when I pushed for a refund of my money. The office personnel are actually very pleasant but I didnt want that to falsely reflect that you should actually consider visiting this doctor.
in Philadelphia, PA |
Dr. Farber is the best! I have been going to him for about 20 years now for my psoriasis. He really does care for the patient and is always trying to get you the right medication. He is very up to date on all new drugs for all your skin worries. I would recommend him to my friends and family.
in Philadelphia, PA |
Dr. Farber took the time to explain different treatment options for my daughter's acne. She is experiencing improvement, which makes us happy. The staff Is also very professional.
in Philadelphia, PA |
I have been a patient of Dr Farber for years and he is just a wonderful doctor. He takes his time to listen to your issue on whatever the reason may be and takes time to explain his diagnosis and the treatment he will be prescribing. He makes sure to answer all of his patients' questions and take the time to do so. He is a very personable doctor who shows care and dedication to each of his patients.
in Willow Grove, PA |
My issues are all cancer of the skin. Dr. Farber is the most caring doctor I have met in my life. Sadly I have a few. He cares, he listens, he is ready for me when he sees me. I have been in his practice over ten years as a patient and this past year, under his care. Be confident, he will take care of your skin issues and do so in a very professional and caring manner.
One of the nicest doctor I know. He takes time to make sure his patients get the care they need. Not many doctors show his patients his care but Dr Farber does. In case of emergencies just give him a call and he will do everything he can to help. I recommend him to all of you.
in Philadelphia, PA |
Fantastic all around from the quickness of the appointment, to the front desk, to Dr. Farber and his medical staff. I would recommend Dr. Farber to anyone.
in Philadelphia PA |
Dr. Farber really helped me. After four years of feeling embarrassed of my face because of my acne, he prescribed an amazing treatment and after only a week I noticed it clearing. It's been two weeks and my skin is looking great! He really listened to all of my concerns and was the first doctor who thought to do a biopsy to see if I have psoriasis, which I do. I'm thankful for him.
Dr. Farber is wonderful. I am not an easy patient.I came in with multiple issues. I was amazed that Dr. Farber took his time to treat me and explain all my diagnoses to me. After that visit I walked out much less stressed. Thank you Dr. Farber and May God Bless you.....
in West Chester,PA |
Being a patient for over 20 years to Dr. Harold Farber. I can honestly I would never consider seeing any other specialist. Dr. Farber listens carefully to your concerns, he understands the emotions involved whether it teenage acne, a skin condition or concerns with signs of aging. He will customize a treatment plan specific to your needs and your busy lifestyle. I would highly recommend Dr. Farber and his staff. Don't put off your concerns any longer call his office for an appointment today
Dr. Farber is very professional and explains everything clearly. He genuinely cares about his work and his patients. He will answer any questions you have and his staff is very courteous. I would highly recommend.
in Collegeville, PA |
Recently, I have just turned sixty and I realized the mirror was no longer my friend. After much research and listening to word of mouth, I decided on Dr. Harold Farber in Narberth, PA. I was pleasantly surprised, his receptionist was radiant and very sweet. She assured me that the doctor would be right with me and he was. During my consultation, Dr. Farber explained some procedures and price lists, which were affordable. He was knowledgeable and patient.
Great doctor. Genuinely listened to my concerns. Accurately diagnosed my issues and made sure I received the proper medicine. Felt Dr Farber took the time I needed to help me get better.
in Jenkintown, pa |
Wonderful dermatologist and very comfortable environment. Dr.Farber listened to everything I had to say and didn't make me feel rushed. He answered all of my questions, and I had a lot! I had an abnormal lump and infection on my inner thigh and he drained it and sent it to be tested immediately. He explained everything very thoroughly to me. He cares about his patients. I have recommended him to all of my family, friends, and neighbors. Glad to find a dermatologist I can trust! :)
Have you seen Dr. Harold Farber, MD?
Are you Dr. Farber?

Compare Dr. Farber

Dr. Farber's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Dermatology
  •  Board certified in Dermatology
  •  Malpractice claims in Pennsylvania not available

Dr. Farber has no media or publications listed.

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Pennsylvania.

Why It Matters: Dr. Farber's Board Certifications

• Dermatology

• Acne
  • Actinic Keratosis
  • Allergic Reaction
  • Atopic Dermatitis (Eczema)
  • Basal Cell Carcinoma
  • Intertrigo
  • Itchy Skin
  • Keloid Scar
  • Melanoma
  • Moles (Benign Skin Lesions)
  • Nevoid Basal Cell Carcinoma Syndrome

• Other Education
    Thomas Jefferson University

Completed in 1987

• Vietnamese

Dr. Farber does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Farber and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Dermatology