Dermatology  |
Dr. Harold Farber, MD
Dr. Harold Farber, MD is a dermatology doctor who practices in Narberth, PA. He is 50 years old and has been practicing for 34 years. Dr. Farber is affiliated with Hahnemann University Hospital and Lankenau Medical Center.

822 Montgomery Ave Ste 100

• Keystone Health Plan East
  • Oxford Health Plans

Learn about Dr. Farber

Dr. Farber's Experience

Dr. Farber's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Dermatology

Accredited by: American Board of Dermatology*

• Acne
  • Actinic Keratosis
  • Allergic Reaction
  • Atopic Dermatitis (Eczema)
  • Basal Cell Carcinoma
  • Intertrigo
  • Itchy Skin
  • Keloid Scar
  • Melanoma
  • Moles (Benign Skin Lesions)
  • Nevoid Basal Cell Carcinoma Syndrome

• Skin Tag Removal
  • Surgical Biopsy
  • Venous Sclerotherapy
  • Wart Removal

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Pennsylvania.

• Penn State Univ
  • Thomas Jefferson University
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1987
  • Thomas Jefferson University
    Other Education | Completed 1987

Dr. Farber has no media or publications listed.

• Vietnamese

Dr. Farber does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Farber and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Farber's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Farber to family and friends
3.5
Dr. Farber's Performance
in Philadelphia, PA |
Dr Farber is an excellent clinician and has a welcoming and friendly staff ! My son had been suffering from eczema and was unable to sleep as a result. Dr Farber diagnosed and treated my son’s eczema with the proper treatment. My house can all sleep again now that my sons eczema is under control!! Highly recommmend this office!!!!
Philadelphia, PA |
Dr Farber saved my life! I went to him for a spot on my face. After he treated that he asked if I ever had gotten a "full gowning" to check all of my skin. I said no and he proceeded to check my skin. He found a dark spot that was flat and didn't bother me at all. A week later he called me. I had a melanoma on my thigh. Dr Farber saved my life.
Wynnewood, PA |
I am a woman with a full time job. I am a mother and a wife. No wonder I have wrinkles. Reality kicked in when my son's girlfriend thought I was his grandmother! That's when I did my homework and found Dr Farber. It is very refreshing to find someone like Dr Farber. He was honest, took time and gave me straight answers. He gave me all the options- I got botox, laser and injections. I have for the first time in long time told that I look "beautiful." Bottom line -I feel good. Farber is great
Dr Farber is a knowledgeable and caring doctor. He helped treat my eczema much better than the three other doctors I visited. Within three visits my eczema dramatically improved. The other doctors didn't take the time and didn't seem to care. Dr Farber truly helped us and even made sure we were able to get the medicines and explained how to properly use them. Thank you Dr Farber for your help. I know that I have the best dermatologist with you!! My family and I are grateful.
Banning, CA |
Dr Farber is a wonderful doctor. He is the most caring doctor that i know. He took his time to treat my acne anud was the only doctor that really cared, took time and truly helped me. Not only did he resolve the situation but he listened to me and took the extra time to get me my medications. I saw 2 other dermatologists bur Dr Farber was the only one that got it right! Dr Farber is a great dermatologist.
in Philadelphia, PA |
Dr Farber is a excellent doctor. He knows his stuff and is very knowlegable. Its ashamed that only unhappy and miserable patients often are the ones that writes reviews. Dr Farber and his staff are very professional and positive with me. I recommend him for my family and closest friends. They are satified as well.
in Philadelphia, PA |
Yes! job well done :) love the staff too.
in Elkins Park, PA |
I would like to inform those who are seeking a dermatologist who genuinely cares for his patients well-being who not only listens to ones issues, but finds the solution(s) to improve everyday-look no farther! Dr Farber is the best physician I've ever had. J. Smith
Ragland, AL |
Waited a bit but he's nice and always willing to listen to you and answer your questions.
Philadelphia, PA |
Dr. Farber is wonderful. My son was diagnosed with alopecia areata a few months ago and he has been so great with him. He offers so much support and explains everything. My son adores him...that's so important to me. I would recommend him to anyone !
Boynton Beach, FL |
As a physician myself, I've seen many doctors some good and some bad, but Dr. Farber is a physician who deeply cares for the well being of his patients and goes out of his way too offer the best dermatologic care that I have seen. He sincerely is a caring and kind soul and possesses the knowledge to accurately diagnose and treat the multitude of dermatologic maladies. I would not hesitate to see him and I do every 6 month driving up from South Florida to see him
Sayreville, NJ |
Dr. Farber is an amazing doctor. I Had an awesome experience and would recommend him to everyone looking to get any skin condition checked out. I had a rash on my hand that recurred every year and was unsure of what it was. I came to him for his expertise after reading great reviews on his service. Upon first meeting him I knew I came to the right place. He was both professional and very personable. He knew exactly what I had and what I needed. The receptionist was great to! Thank you Dr Farber
Sayreville, NJ |
Dr. Farber is a wonderful doctor. He saved my life and gave me back my self esteem. I have really bad psoriasis and wouldn't go out. He cleared my skin after two months. I got my life back. Dr. Farber is the best.
in Philadelphia, pa |
If you aren't going to Dr. Farber for your skin needs, you might as well not go to any dermatologist at all :)
in Bensalem PA |
This guy is a scam artist. He oversells his laser equipment by promising unrealistic results. I paid over $3000 for laser treatment that had zero effect on my scarring. Very disappointed. He became very hostile when I pushed for a refund of my money. The office personnel are actually very pleasant but I didnt want that to falsely reflect that you should actually consider visiting this doctor.
in Philadelphia, PA |
Dr. Farber is the best! I have been going to him for about 20 years now for my psoriasis. He really does care for the patient and is always trying to get you the right medication. He is very up to date on all new drugs for all your skin worries. I would recommend him to my friends and family.
in Philadelphia, PA |
Dr. Farber took the time to explain different treatment options for my daughter's acne. She is experiencing improvement, which makes us happy. The staff Is also very professional.
in Philadelphia, PA |
I have been a patient of Dr Farber for years and he is just a wonderful doctor. He takes his time to listen to your issue on whatever the reason may be and takes time to explain his diagnosis and the treatment he will be prescribing. He makes sure to answer all of his patients' questions and take the time to do so. He is a very personable doctor who shows care and dedication to each of his patients.
in Willow Grove, PA |
My issues are all cancer of the skin. Dr. Farber is the most caring doctor I have met in my life. Sadly I have a few. He cares, he listens, he is ready for me when he sees me. I have been in his practice over ten years as a patient and this past year, under his care. Be confident, he will take care of your skin issues and do so in a very professional and caring manner.
One of the nicest doctor I know. He takes time to make sure his patients get the care they need. Not many doctors show his patients his care but Dr Farber does. In case of emergencies just give him a call and he will do everything he can to help. I recommend him to all of you.
in Philadelphia, PA |
Fantastic all around from the quickness of the appointment, to the front desk, to Dr. Farber and his medical staff. I would recommend Dr. Farber to anyone.
in Philadelphia PA |
Dr. Farber really helped me. After four years of feeling embarrassed of my face because of my acne, he prescribed an amazing treatment and after only a week I noticed it clearing. It's been two weeks and my skin is looking great! He really listened to all of my concerns and was the first doctor who thought to do a biopsy to see if I have psoriasis, which I do. I'm thankful for him.
Dr. Farber is wonderful. I am not an easy patient.I came in with multiple issues. I was amazed that Dr. Farber took his time to treat me and explain all my diagnoses to me. After that visit I walked out much less stressed. Thank you Dr. Farber and May God Bless you.....
in West Chester,PA |
Being a patient for over 20 years to Dr. Harold Farber. I can honestly I would never consider seeing any other specialist. Dr. Farber listens carefully to your concerns, he understands the emotions involved whether it teenage acne, a skin condition or concerns with signs of aging. He will customize a treatment plan specific to your needs and your busy lifestyle. I would highly recommend Dr. Farber and his staff. Don't put off your concerns any longer call his office for an appointment today
Dr. Farber is very professional and explains everything clearly. He genuinely cares about his work and his patients. He will answer any questions you have and his staff is very courteous. I would highly recommend.
in Collegeville, PA |
Recently, I have just turned sixty and I realized the mirror was no longer my friend. After much research and listening to word of mouth, I decided on Dr. Harold Farber in Narberth, PA. I was pleasantly surprised, his receptionist was radiant and very sweet. She assured me that the doctor would be right with me and he was. During my consultation, Dr. Farber explained some procedures and price lists, which were affordable. He was knowledgeable and patient.
Great doctor. Genuinely listened to my concerns. Accurately diagnosed my issues and made sure I received the proper medicine. Felt Dr Farber took the time I needed to help me get better.
in Jenkintown, pa |
Wonderful dermatologist and very comfortable environment. Dr.Farber listened to everything I had to say and didn't make me feel rushed. He answered all of my questions, and I had a lot! I had an abnormal lump and infection on my inner thigh and he drained it and sent it to be tested immediately. He explained everything very thoroughly to me. He cares about his patients. I have recommended him to all of my family, friends, and neighbors. Glad to find a dermatologist I can trust! :)
Have you seen Dr. Harold Farber, MD?
Are you Dr. Farber?