Dr. Harold F. Farber, MD

Dr. Harold F. Farber, MD

Dermatology | Male

Center for Dermatology, Laser & Cosmetic Surgery 822 Montgomery Ave Ste 100, Narberth, PA 19072 Get Directions

Learn about this Doctor

Dr. Farber specializes in Dermatology and practices in Narberth, PA. He practices at 2 locations.

Are you Dr. Farber? Add your own statement here.

Dr. Farber's Experience

See how Dr. Farber's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Farber

Dr. Farber accepts 13 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 2 hospitals where Dr. Farber has admitting privileges.

Hospital Quality Awards

Dr. Farber's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Farber to family and friends
Experience with Dr. Farber
Dr. Farber's Office & Staff
    31 – 45 minutes (43)
in Philadelphia, PA |
Dr. Farber is the best! I have been going to him for about 20 years now for my psoriasis. He really does care for the patient and is always trying to get you the right medication. He is very up to date on all new drugs for all your skin worries. I would recommend him to my friends and family.
in Philadelphia, PA |
Dr. Farber took the time to explain different treatment options for my daughter's acne. She is experiencing improvement, which makes us happy. The staff Is also very professional.
in Philadelphia, PA |
I have been a patient of Dr Farber for years and he is just a wonderful doctor. He takes his time to listen to your issue on whatever the reason may be and takes time to explain his diagnosis and the treatment he will be prescribing. He makes sure to answer all of his patients' questions and take the time to do so. He is a very personable doctor who shows care and dedication to each of his patients.
in Philadelphia, PA |
Dr. Farber. .. really know his field of dermatology. He did what two other dermatologists couldn't do. He also removed a big cyst on my face with no scar.
in Willow Grove, PA |
My issues are all cancer of the skin. Dr. Farber is the most caring doctor I have met in my life. Sadly I have a few. He cares, he listens, he is ready for me when he sees me. I have been in his practice over ten years as a patient and this past year, under his care. Be confident, he will take care of your skin issues and do so in a very professional and caring manner.
One of the nicest doctor I know. He takes time to make sure his patients get the care they need. Not many doctors show his patients his care but Dr Farber does. In case of emergencies just give him a call and he will do everything he can to help. I recommend him to all of you.
Philadelphia, PA |
Dr. Farber is a wonderful doctor.
in Philadelphia, PA |
Fantastic all around from the quickness of the appointment, to the front desk, to Dr. Farber and his medical staff. I would recommend Dr. Farber to anyone.
in Philadelphia PA |
Dr. Farber really helped me. After four years of feeling embarrassed of my face because of my acne, he prescribed an amazing treatment and after only a week I noticed it clearing. It's been two weeks and my skin is looking great! He really listened to all of my concerns and was the first doctor who thought to do a biopsy to see if I have psoriasis, which I do. I'm thankful for him.
Dr. Farber is wonderful. I am not an easy patient.I came in with multiple issues. I was amazed that Dr. Farber took his time to treat me and explain all my diagnoses to me. After that visit I walked out much less stressed. Thank you Dr. Farber and May God Bless you.....
in West Chester,PA |
Being a patient for over 20 years to Dr. Harold Farber. I can honestly I would never consider seeing any other specialist. Dr. Farber listens carefully to your concerns, he understands the emotions involved whether it teenage acne, a skin condition or concerns with signs of aging. He will customize a treatment plan specific to your needs and your busy lifestyle. I would highly recommend Dr. Farber and his staff. Don't put off your concerns any longer call his office for an appointment today
Dr. Farber is very professional and explains everything clearly. He genuinely cares about his work and his patients. He will answer any questions you have and his staff is very courteous. I would highly recommend.
in Collegeville, PA |
Recently, I have just turned sixty and I realized the mirror was no longer my friend. After much research and listening to word of mouth, I decided on Dr. Harold Farber in Narberth, PA. I was pleasantly surprised, his receptionist was radiant and very sweet. She assured me that the doctor would be right with me and he was. During my consultation, Dr. Farber explained some procedures and price lists, which were affordable. He was knowledgeable and patient.
Great doctor. Genuinely listened to my concerns. Accurately diagnosed my issues and made sure I received the proper medicine. Felt Dr Farber took the time I needed to help me get better.
in Jenkintown, pa |
Wonderful dermatologist and very comfortable environment. Dr.Farber listened to everything I had to say and didn't make me feel rushed. He answered all of my questions, and I had a lot! I had an abnormal lump and infection on my inner thigh and he drained it and sent it to be tested immediately. He explained everything very thoroughly to me. He cares about his patients. I have recommended him to all of my family, friends, and neighbors. Glad to find a dermatologist I can trust! :)
Have you seen Dr. Harold F. Farber, MD?
Are you Dr. Farber?

Compare Dr. Farber

Narberth, PA 19072

Narrow your results

You've got options

We're finding other great Providers for you to consider.