Dr. Harold Cotler, DO

Dr. Harold Cotler, DO

Family Medicine | Male | 63 years old

Dr. Cotler specializes in Family Medicine and practices in Wall Township, NJ. He practices at 1 location.

Are you Dr. Cotler? Add your own statement here.

Dr. Cotler's Experience

See how Dr. Cotler's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Cotler

Dr. Cotler accepts 10 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 2 hospitals where Dr. Cotler has admitting privileges.

Hospital Quality Awards

×

Dr. Cotler's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Cotler to family and friends
Experience with Dr. Cotler
Dr. Cotler's Office & Staff
    31 – 45 minutes (40)
Seminole, FL |
He could not be more rude, condescending and disinterested. God forbid you have a question for him or would like a further explanation. Has no time or empathy. Missed symptoms as he didn't want to listen.
in Wall, NJ |
No bedside manner at all. Almost rude. Keep me waiting over an hour with minimal apology. I guess his time is more valuable than mine. Would never go back. Charges a fee for each page if you want a copy of a lab report. You decide. I'd rather go to a "walk in" doctor practice.
in Manasquan, NJ |
He manipulated my back without asking me in a very aggressive manner when I had upper back pain. He injured my lower back and put me out of work for months and changed my life forever. He did this manipulation without my consent , without first taking an x-ray and on a small exam table. He did this so he could bill a manipulation as well as an office visit. He is heartless and money hungry. I am injured now forever . stay clear there are too many better options!
in Brick, NJ |
I have seen reviews calling the Doctor and staff rude. Never in my experience. Dr. Cotler is blunt and to the point; very direct. And VERY caring. He personally calls to go over lab results. He is thorough. There is a long wait in the office to see him because he takes the time necessary to talk to each and every patient. I would rather wait and have his full time and attention when it is my turn than have a short wait for a hurried visit anyday. I am a cancer survivor btw
in Long Branch, NJ |
I like that he is very open to alternative medicines and non-intrusive cures, rather than always prescribing meds. he is one of the few Dr's I know who personally follows up and calls you with your lab results (good or bad).
He was very rude and ordered unnecessary heart testing when I have no family history and no symptoms. I'm in my early twenties and exercise regularly and am in very good shape. He then was surprised when all the testing was negative. I sensed strong cynicism and judgment from this man. I think he actually wanted me to be sick.
in New York, NY |
I would not recommend this practice if you want to take a proactive, thorough approach to your health. The unprofessionalism of this office is unmatched. The team is careless and did not seem the least bit concerned when an error with prescriptions that would have resulted in the patient taking a month's supply of the wrong medicine was brought to their attention. In fact, they were flat out rude about it. I don't want a careless team managing my health or the health of my family.
Have you seen Dr. Harold Cotler, DO?
Are you Dr. Cotler?

Compare Dr. Cotler

Dr. Cotler's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Family Medicine
  •  No board certification on record with Healthgrades

No malpractice history found for New Jersey.

Dr. Cotler does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. Cotler and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

Des Moines University College Of Osteopathic Medicine

Graduated in 1979

Dr. Cotler does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Cotler and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Osteopathic Manipulative Therapy

• Osteopathic Manipulative Treatment (OMT)