Dr. Harold Cesar, DPM

Podiatric Foot & Ankle Surgery ·  Male · Age 39

Dr. Cesar

Podiatry Associates of Florida

6983 103rd St Ste 1 Jacksonville, FL 32210

Dr. Harold Cesar, DPM is a podiatric foot & ankle surgery specialist in Jacksonville, FL and has been practicing for 6 years. He graduated from Des Moines University / College of Podiatric Medicine And Surgery in 2009 and specializes in podiatric foot & ankle surgery, orthopedic foot & ankle surgery, and more.

Dr. Cesar accepts most major insurance plans.

Dr. Cesar has indicated that he accepts most major insurance carriers

(904) 778-3000Find providers who accept this insurance

No malpractice claims found for Florida

Check Dr. Cesar's experience treating your condition or procedure

• Ingrown Toenail Surgery
  • Ingrown Toenail Treatment
  • Knee Fracture
  • Knee Sprain
  • Leg Fracture Below Knee (incl. Ankle)
  • Lupus
  • Triple Arthrodesis
  • Ulcer of Foot
  • Warts
  • Wound Care and Management

We focus on providing personal, professional care and take the time to understand the concerns of our patients. Visit our website at jaxfootandankle.com

• Podiatric Foot & Ankle Surgery

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Cesar

Dr. Cesar?
Dr. Cesar's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Harold Cesar, DPM
Dr. Cesar was highly recommended by my husband's Rheumatoid Dr. It was recommended he had foot surgery to correct his hammer toes so that he would be pain free when walking. He did had have the Major foot surgery on one foot done 2 months ago and the x-rays show a perfect foot and he can now walk! We would definitely recommend Dr. Cesar, a very gifted and caring Dr. as is his staff!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Harold Cesar, DPM?
Dr. Cesar is the most caring, competent, humble Doctor that I have seen in a long time. He explained every procedure step by step to ensure that I understood. He personally called me the day after surgery to check on me. That was a first time that a Doctor has called, usually a nurse calls in my experience. His staff was able to get appointments very quickly. The staff was very courteous. I would and have recommended Dr. Cesar to everyone that has a foot Problem. My surgery went perfectly. Whe
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Harold Cesar, DPM?
Dr. Cesar is very patient and actually takes the time to listen. He's not your typical Dr., get you in get you out during appointments. He takes his time and explains whats going on after listening to his patients, which we all know is very rare in Jacksonville. During my post Op appointment he asked how i liked the facility, and how were the nurses during my care. His office staff is the same way very professional. This review is not a blow smoke review, its the truth.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Harold Cesar, DPM?
Dr Cesar is very professional and personable. He is very thorough and makes sure his patient has a clear understanding of their condition offering great solutions. His staff is warm and friendly. I have already recommended him to friends, coworkers and family. Top notch!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Harold Cesar, DPM?
My experience at Dr Cesar’s office was okay he’s a great Dr down to earth explained what needed to be explained about my toe and helped it heal. The only disadvantage I had about my appointment was a receptionist there she was a young Hispanic lady with arm tattoos she made my experience very uncomfortable towards the end of my appointment she basically had an attitude because I did not have the funds to pay my 300$ Coinsurance right then and there that I had no clue about before the services.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Harold Cesar, DPM?
He is truly wonderful. I had a toe nail removed and it didn't even hurt. He is kind and spends time to talk and educate. I'm so grateful.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Harold Cesar, DPM?
I interviewed with two other surgeons before meeting Dr Cesar. His warm personality and caring approach to my concerns put me at ease immediately. Dr Cesar performed my bunyon surgery on January 26, 2018. I was surprised at the nearly painless recovery time. I highly recommend Dr Cesar Jutta Johnson
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Harold Cesar, DPM?
I came to Dr.Cesar after research and word of mouth recommendations. After 2 failed surgeries at another large orthopedic facility I just wanted to be pain free. Dr.Cesar and his staff were wonderful from day one , through my surgery and follow up care. I would and have recommended him to other friends.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Harold Cesar, DPM?
This Dr is amazing I've been going to him almost a year now. He listens when you talk. He has actually saved 2 of my toes now and being diabetic that's very important for my health. I also have arthritis in my knees so putting my shoes on and off is a task that he doesn't have a problem doing.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Harold Cesar, DPM?
Wonderful experience both times he treated me. His staff is courteous and efficient. I never waited any length of time for an appointment. He is very thorough in explaining what wiilll happen and how long it will take to heal. I have already recommended him to friends and will continue to do so. The number of office visits indicated is only for follow up appts. after the injury and the surgery. He got it right both times and I was able to experience complete healing.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Harold Cesar, DPM?
I am very happy with the care I received from Dr. Cesar. He is very professional yet easy to talk to. He listens and is very accurate in his diagnosis. I have had problems with my feet related to my arthritis and he has incorporated that into my care. I would recommend Dr. Cesar for podiatry care and I will continue to have him for my poditrist
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Harold Cesar, DPM?
Over the years I have had problems with ulcers due to severe neuropathy and with age and compromised immune system I have had problems with finding a doctor who could get Me results with healing until I met dr. Harold Caesar if you have a wound that just does not want to heal I highly recommend dr. Cesar he will get you results he has been an awesome Dr after years of fighting these problems I was beginning to think that I was never ever going to get relief I am so glad I met dr. Cesar
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Harold Cesar, DPM?
I developed Foot Drop due to spinal stenosis 18 months ago. After having back surgery I was placed in my 1st AFO brace then subsequently 2 others which didn't help due to severe pain,my ankle had twisted and arch had fallen. I did research for another Podiatrist and found Dr. Cesar, my husband and I were pleased when he said he could preform a Tendon Transfer for the Foot Drop and an Ankle Fusion (4 months ). I concur with others that he is an excellent Doctor,the staff is good. Lavern Paschal
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Harold Cesar, DPM?
Dr. Cesar is an incredible Podiatrist. He performs the best foot surgery I've witnessed. In procedures like preparing molds for arch supports 95% of Podiatrists would have those things done by a subordinate due to the cost of their time. Dr. Cesar does arch support molds himself, which shocked me. I greatly appreciated the amount of time he took to make sure the molds were perfectly accurate. You could not find a better Podiatrist anywhere in the U.S.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Harold Cesar, DPM?
I have had the privilege of having Dr. Cesar as my surgical care physician for removal of a very painful bone spur. He was right on target!! Very professional, answered all my questions and took very good care of me. I and my Husband were very pleased with the care I received prior to my surgery and afterwards. His office staff also very friendly and professional. Office wait time minimal. If looking for podiatrist I highly recommend Dr. Cesar- you will be very pleased with your care!!!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Harold Cesar, DPM?
Took my mom and the doctor was quick and didn't seem there. He was interested more in operating on her feet then really listening to why she was there in the first place. He was very cocky and acted as if she was in the wrong place for her toe pain. Save your money and time and see someone more personable.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Harold Cesar, DPM?
Found my new podiatrist. Great doctor with a sense of humor and great plan for my treatment (multiple things going on). Went to both of his offices, one on south side was newer/nicer, but one on west side was better location for me. Waited for appointment anywhere from 10-20 minutes, so can't complain, some doctors I wait a lot longer (hour+ ) and don't get half the time I spent with dr. Cesar discussing my treatment plan. Will recommend.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Harold Cesar, DPM?
Dr. Cesar is competent, credible, compassionate, and has given me back quality of life! My achilles' tendon was painful. On a scale of 1-10 the pain was a 9. After x-rays and some questions and answers Dr. Cesar recommended some special insoles be placed in my shoe and to use a gel he prescribed. The pain is now a 1. Dr. Cesar said I can use the gel on my knee too. I do and my knee and achilles' pain are both gone. I am grateful and appreciate the quality service. I'd give 100 stars if I could.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Harold Cesar, DPM?
When I first met Dr Cesar, I had an extremely dangerous infection in my foot that was beginning to affect my whole body. He admitted me into St Vincents Medical Center immediately and performed the first of 3 surgeries that night, then 3 days later, final surgery with half of left foot amputated. He has been knowledgeable, kind, empathetic, always professional. As I heal he makes sure I know what is going on. I would recommend him to anyone
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Harold Cesar, DPM?

How was your experience with Dr. Cesar?

Podiatry Associates of Florida

• Mon: 1:00pm - 5:00pm
    • Wed: 1:00pm - 5:00pm
    • Thu: closed
    • Wed: 1:00pm - 5:00pm
    • Sat: closed

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Cesar treats patients.