Plastic Surgery  |
Dr. Harold Bass, MD
Dr. Harold Bass, MD is a plastic surgery doctor who practices in Sunrise, FL. He is 75 years old and has been practicing for 51 years. Dr. Bass is affiliated with Boca Raton Regional Hospital.

4300 N University Dr Ste A202

Sunrise, FL 33351

Dr. Harold Bass, MD

• Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.

Learn about Dr. Bass

Dr. Hal Michael Bass is a cosmetic plastic surgeon at Strax Rejuvenation in Lauderhill, Florida. Dr. Bass thoroughly enjoys his work, an attitude that patients have noticed and appreciated over his more than 42 years in private practice. During that time, he has given his personal attention and utmost care to every one of his clients, helping them achieve not only the best results, but more importantly, their desired aesthetic goals.

After graduating with a bachelor of science degree from Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute, Dr. Bass received his medical degree from Albany Medical College. He entered a mixed surgical internship program at Meadowbrook Hospital, Nassau County Medical Center in New York, served as a Junior Assistant Resident in General Surgery, and finally as the Assistant Resident in General Surgery at Nassau Hospital.

Dr. Bass stayed at Nassau Hospital to serve as the Senior Assistant Resident in General Surgery, and later as Chief Resident in General Surgery. He went on to complete residency training in plastic surgery at Orange Memorial Hospital in Florida. During that time, he was honored to serve as the Chief Resident in Plastic Surgery. Dr. Bass is a Diplomate of the American Board of Plastic Surgery, a Diplomate of the National Board of Medical Examiners, and a fellow of the American College of Surgeons.

When Dr. Bass entered private practice as a plastic surgeon, he worked in Vero Beach and Stuart, Florida, before relocating to Coral Springs and Fort Lauderdale, Florida. He became affiliated with Strax Rejuvenation in Fort Lauderdale and Boca Raton in 2010 and also continues to see patients at Cosmetic Surgery Associates of Boca.

Dr. Bass maintains active membership in the American Society of Plastic Surgery, The American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery, the American Medical Association, and the Florida Medical Association. He also served as former President of the Florida Society of Plastic Surgeons. He has surgical privileges at Boca Raton Surgery Center, the Surgery Center of Broward, and Coral Springs Medical Center.

Dr. Bass' Experience

Dr. Bass' experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Plastic Surgery

• Cosmetic Eyelid Surgery
  • Cosmetic Facial Surgery
  • Cosmetic Procedure
  • Cosmetic Surgical Procedure
  • Ear Plastic Surgery (Otoplasty)
  • Ear Surgery
  • Eyelid Surgery
  • Facelift
  • Liposuction
  • Nose Plastic Surgery (Rhinoplasty)
  • Stomach Surgery

1 Board Action
  • Substandard Care (4/19/2016)
    Action Taken: Letter of Concern
    Summary: Please reference the following Document
    Documentation: Download here (PDF)
    State: Florida

• Orange Meml Hospital
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1973
  • University Of Louisville
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 1971

Dr. Bass has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Bass has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Bass does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Bass and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Bass' Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Bass to family and friends
Dr. Bass' Performance
Great job love him.
in West Palm Beach, FL |
I had my TT on 6/24/16 with Dr.Bass. my result came out wonderful he did an amazing job on my tummy. I have 5 children which left me with stretch mark All over my entire tummy I haven't seen my belly button in 23 years now I have a beautiful tummy thanks to DR. Bass I will highly recommend him to friends, family and stranger.
Great job
Love him.
Great job
in Lauderhill, FL |
THIS IS THE BEST DOCTOR THAT I HAVE Meet.
in Lauderhill, FL |
The experience i had wih Dr Bass is unbelievable. He is kind and patient so far so good. I will refer him to everyone.
in Lauderhill, FL |
Dr Bass is a great surgeon, his treatment is always about patient care and whats best for the patient. I will recomend his services to everyone.
Dr. Bass was great.
Great doctor.
Lauderhill, FL |
Dr Harold Bass was great.
in Lauderhill, FL |
My tummy tuck surgery was done at the Strax office in Fort Lauderdale and I am thoroughly pleased with my results! The office staff were always pleasant and professional! My doctor, Dr. Bass did a beautiful job on my tummy and I am so excited! A huge Thank You the Strax Staff!
Lauderhill, FL |
Dr Bass is incredable. I was ify.. but the friendly staff and Latoya Anglin helped put those to rest. Dr Bass has awesome bedside manners he told me everything step by step with everything assured me and made me feel relaxxed I'm please with everything I have minute scaring which made my confidence.
in Lauderhill, FL |
Awesome Dr the results were so beautiful he is so warm and lo ving I would recommend Dr bass to all my friends give him 100%.
in Lauderhill, FL |
Dr. BASS HAS COMPLETELY CHANGE THE PERSON WHO I WAS BEFORE THE SURGERY, VERY INSECURE, LOW SELF ESTEEM ETC. DURING MY PROCESS HE HAS TAKEN VERY GOOD CARE OF ME FROM THE MOMENT WE MET HE REASSURE ME HE WAS GOING TO MAKE ME BEAUTIFUL AND HE DID I AM 24 WITH 3 KIDS AND LOOK LIKE 15 .. THANKS DR.
in Pembroke Pines, FL |
I like danik because when I walk in they treated me very nice the staff is very honest you dont get that in many places I would highly recommed this place.
in Pembroke Pines, FL |
Everyone is very friendly and helpful.
Good doc
in West Park , FL. |
He was very polite and real when I ask question about my Tt The only thing im concern about pain meds over a period of time everybody heal differently.
great doc
Good job.
Great doctor.
Great doctor
Have you seen Dr. Harold Bass, MD?
Are you Dr. Bass?

Visit Dr. Bass

Dr. Bass accepts 1 insurance carrier
  • Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.

Hospitals where Dr. Bass has admitting privileges