Dr. Harold Bafitis, DO

Dr. Harold Bafitis, DO

Plastic Surgery  |

Dr. Harold Bafitis, DO is a plastic surgery doctor who practices in Jupiter, FL. He is 64 years old and has been practicing for 36 years. Dr. Bafitis is affiliated with Palm Beach Gardens Medical Center, JFK Medical Center, JFK Medical Center North Campus, Palms West Hospital and Wellington Regional Medical Center.

Plastic Surgery Institute of the Palm Beaches

4601 Military Trl Ste 208

Jupiter, FL 33458

Learn about Dr. Bafitis

A patient must trust the artistry and scientific technique of the surgeon to create a sculpture that will look natural and "age" well. At Bafitis Plastic Surgery we focus on a comprehensive approach to cosmetic surgery and reconstructive surgery procedures. Our goal is to provide clients with the highest safety, privacy and a warm environment for any plastic surgery procedure. Quality patient care is optimized before, during, and after surgery through our dedication to personalized patient care.

Dr. Bafitis' Experience

Dr. Bafitis' experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Plastic Surgery

• Capsular Contracture of Breast Implant
  • Gynecomastia
  • Hidradenitis
  • Localized Fat Deposits
  • Moles (Benign Skin Lesions)

• Abdominoplasty
  • Head and Neck Surgery
  • Liposuction
  • Nipple Reconstruction
  • Non-Surgical Facelift
  • Nose Plastic Surgery (Rhinoplasty)
  • Plastic Surgery, Facial
  • Reconstructive Eyelid Surgery
  • Skin Excision for Hidradenitis
  • Skin Grafts
  • Skin and Tissue Reduction
  • Wound Repair

• University of Maryland, College Park, MD, 1970-1974
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1974
  • Univ Of North Texas Health Science Center Texas College Of Osteopathic Medicine, University Of North Texas Health Science Center At Fort Worth
    Medical School | Graduated 1981
  • Ohio State University Hospitals
    Internship Hospital | Completed 1986
  • Mercy
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1988
  • American College of Osteopathic Surgeons
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed

• Designated keynote surgeon to address new members to the College of Surgeons, 2002
  • Awarded by the American College of Osteopathic Surgeons, The National Humanitarian Award 2002, September

Dr. Bafitis does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Bafitis and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

Dr. Bafitis' Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Bafitis to family and friends
4.3
Dr. Bafitis' Performance
West Palm Beach, FL |
Simply the best in his field. His art is testimony to his work.
West Palm Beach, FL |
My experience with Dr. Bafitis was amazing. I could not be any happier with my decision. I was very nervous going into this surgery, but Dr. B and his staff goes above and beyond to make you feel comfortable and well taken care of. My results have been amazing and I am only two weeks post op. He is indeed a perfectionist and will not disappoint! I would recommend to ANYONE I know looking for plastic surgery.
Palm Beach Gardens, FL |
As a man I was skeptical of what a plastic surgeon could really do, but now that its over I'm mad that I waited this long. If you have any questions don't just read this go and see him and his staff and see what a miracle worker he is.
in Jupiter, FL |
I had a reverse tummy tuck two months ago, he is the ultimate surgeon. I am 66 years old and he gave me the body of a 46 year old. I strongly recommend him and his skilled staff.A
Delray Beach, FL |
I had a terrible, horrific experience with Dr. Bafitis and his staff. I experienced some complications and not one person cared, called or had any concern or compassion at all. I suffered for weeks, ended up getting help from another surgeon who saved me from something that could have never healed properly. I was traumatized and he made me feel terrible when i tried to communicate my feelings at his office. Do not fall for this charming Dr who is only a D.O. I would'nt recommend him to a DOG
in Jupiter, FL |
Dr. Bafitis is an amazing person and even better surgeon. Staff is awesome and very friendly. His work is awesome as I barely had any bruising after my surgery and the recovery process was not as bad as I initially thought it to be. I had surgery to remove gyno along with liposuction so that I would not have an indentation. During surgery he played music to help calm me down which was great. If you are ever looking to get any work done, I highly recommend Dr. Bafitis as your surgeon of choice!
in Jupiter, FL |
My experience with Dr. Bafitis was truly excellent. He was honest with me regarding my goals and procedure expectations. After surgery, I was very happy with my results. His staff has been caring since day one, and continues to be. I will use and recommend him to others without hesitation.
in West Palm Beach |
I love my 65 year old new face. My face and neck are smooth and tight in a natural looking way. My eyes and lifted brows also make me feel confident and comfortable. I wasn't sure I would be able to achieve my treatment goals as my husband had died and I had a dog to care for. Dr Bafitis and his staff put the team together to help me successfully manage surgery and recovery at home. Dr. Bafitis is a terrific, dedicated surgeon and artist. I highly recommend him.
in Palm Beach Gardens, FL |
Dr. Bafitis is a incredible doctor and I am extremely pleased with my results. It is apparent that this is his passion and he loves what he does. His enthusiasm is contagious. I really feel like he shares in the excitement of my results. The high level of medical expertise combined with his caring heart took the whole experience to a level I have never received from a medical doctor before.
Have you seen Dr. Harold Bafitis, DO?
Are you Dr. Bafitis?