Dr. Harold Bafitis, DO

Dr. Harold Bafitis, DO

Plastic Surgery  |
62 reviews

A patient must trust the artistry and scientific technique of the surgeon to create a sculpture that will look natural and "age" well. At Bafitis Plastic Surgery we focus on a comprehensive approach to cosmetic surgery and reconstructive surgery procedures. Our goal is to provide clients with the highest safety, privacy and a warm environment for any plastic surgery procedure. Quality patient care is optimized before, during, and after surgery through our dedication to personalized patient care.Read more

Dr. Bafitis' Experience

See how Dr. Bafitis' experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Bafitis

Dr. Bafitis accepts 7 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 5 hospitals where Dr. Bafitis has admitting privileges.

Dr. Bafitis' Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Bafitis to family and friends
4.4
Dr. Bafitis' Performance
in Jupiter, FL |
Dr. Bafitis is an amazing person and even better surgeon. Staff is awesome and very friendly. His work is awesome as I barely had any bruising after my surgery and the recovery process was not as bad as I initially thought it to be. I had surgery to remove gyno along with liposuction so that I would not have an indentation. During surgery he played music to help calm me down which was great. If you are ever looking to get any work done, I highly recommend Dr. Bafitis as your surgeon of choice!
in Jupiter, FL |
My experience with Dr. Bafitis was truly excellent. He was honest with me regarding my goals and procedure expectations. After surgery, I was very happy with my results. His staff has been caring since day one, and continues to be. I will use and recommend him to others without hesitation.
in West Palm Beach |
I love my 65 year old new face. My face and neck are smooth and tight in a natural looking way. My eyes and lifted brows also make me feel confident and comfortable. I wasn't sure I would be able to achieve my treatment goals as my husband had died and I had a dog to care for. Dr Bafitis and his staff put the team together to help me successfully manage surgery and recovery at home. Dr. Bafitis is a terrific, dedicated surgeon and artist. I highly recommend him.
in Palm Beach Gardens, FL |
Dr. Bafitis is a incredible doctor and I am extremely pleased with my results. It is apparent that this is his passion and he loves what he does. His enthusiasm is contagious. I really feel like he shares in the excitement of my results. The high level of medical expertise combined with his caring heart took the whole experience to a level I have never received from a medical doctor before.
Have you seen Dr. Harold Bafitis, DO?
Are you Dr. Bafitis?

Dr. Bafitis' Care Philosophy

Dr. Bafitis' experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Plastic Surgery
  •  Board certified in General Surgery and Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery

• Designated keynote surgeon to address new members to the College of Surgeons, 2002
    • Awarded by the American College of Osteopathic Surgeons, The National Humanitarian Award 2002, September

Why It Matters: Dr. Bafitis' Board Certifications

• General Surgery
  • Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery

• Breast Ptosis
  • Capsular Contracture of Breast Implant
  • Gynecomastia
  • Hidradenitis
  • Localized Fat Deposits
  • Moles (Benign Skin Lesions)

Univ Of North Texas Health Science Center Texas College Of Osteopathic Medicine, University Of North Texas Health Science Center At Fort Worth

Graduated in 1981

Ohio State University Hospitals

Completed in 1986

Mercy

Completed in 1988

American College Of Osteopathic Surgeons
    University Of Maryland, College Park, MD, 1970-1974

Graduated in 1974

Dr. Bafitis does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Bafitis and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Plastic Surgery

• Head and Neck Surgery
  • Liposuction
  • Nipple Reconstruction
  • Non-Surgical Facelift
  • Nose Plastic Surgery (Rhinoplasty)
  • Plastic Surgery, Facial