Dr. Harmeet Gill, MD

Dr. Harmeet Gill, MD

Pulmonology  |
Dr. Harmeet Gill, MD is a pulmonology specialist in Gilbert, AZ and has been practicing for 23 years. He graduated from University Of The Punjab / Allama Iqbal Medical College in 1986 and specializes in pulmonology, sleep medicine, and more.

3303 E Baseline Rd Ste 208

Gilbert, AZ 85234

• AvMed
  • Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona
  • Health Net

Learn about Dr. Gill

See how frequently Dr. Gill performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Sleep Apnea
Sleep Disorders
Asthma

Dr. Gill's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

This content was provided by Dr. Gill "Desert Pulmonary & Sleep Consultants, PLC of Gilbert, Arizona has been serving the East Valley communities of the Phoenix metropolitan area for over 25 years. Our exceptional clinical care includes diagnostic testing and treatments for both lung disease and sleep disorders with one goal in mind – to improve the health and quality of life for our patients.Our services include diagnosis and treatment of chest diseases and sleep disorders."

• Pulmonology
  • Sleep Medicine

Accredited by: American Board of Internal Medicine*
  • Sleep Medicine
    Accredited by: American Board of Internal Medicine*

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Arizona.

• University Of The Punjab / Allama Iqbal Medical College
    Medical School | Graduated 1986
  • Grant Hospital
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1993
  • St Elizabeth's Mc
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 1995

Dr. Gill has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Gill does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Gill and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Gill's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Gill to family and friends
3.3
based on 30 total reviews (10 with comments)

Dr. Gill's Performance

Trustworthiness
Explains condition(s) well
GOOD
Answers Questions
GOOD
Time well spent

Scheduling
Office environment
Staff friendliness
Average wait time

in GILBERT AZ
Dr Gill office staff is the best. I have been seeing Dr Gill since 2014, I had to have CT scans 6mos to 1 year . The office staff would send the orders to Simon Med when I was go have my scans done. Because of Dr Gill and his staff they caught my lung cancer in stage 1.
in Gilbert
I have been under the care of Dr. Gill for over five years. During that time I have found him to be very responsive and caring to my situation. When I have a question, he is available to me and returns my phone calls, to my home, in a timely manner. I highly recommend Dr. Gill without...more
in Queen Creek, Az
Dr Gill gave my life back to me! I was really struggling,for more than twenty years. Repeated hospitalizations & treatment plans. I just couldn’t get well. He put me on a treatment plan that changed everything.
in Tempe, AZ
Dr. Dr. Gill was beyond unprofessional and inept with the care of my husband. He spent less than 5 minutes with my husband on the day of his appointment. The oxygen reading for my husband was 56 and Dr. Gill sent him home and told him to wait for oxygen to be delivered to our home. Oxygen did...more
in Queen Creek, AZ
Saw him three times for a total of 10 minutes. i had a sleep study then a clap but i was so tired i couldn't stay awake. he gave me some med ghat one day i was high the next day i couldn't stay awake. i called him he screamed at me and told me to just live with it. went to another doc he fid foxy...more

Are you Dr. Gill?