Dr. Harleen K. Anderson, MD

Dr. Harleen K. Anderson, MD

Internal Medicine | Female | 40 years old

Learn about this Doctor

As a lifelong allergy sufferer, I know firsthand how uncontrolled allergies and asthma can affect sleep, concentration levels, and day to day activities. Appropriate therapy changed my life. Through careful listening, precise diagnosis, and comprehensive treatment plans I make it easier for my patients to get on with their lives without the interference of their allergies. It is imperative to educate patients about the disease processes causing their suffering. Time spent explaining how to help yourself, discussing the pros and cons of treatment options, and developing a unique plan of action are paramount to reaching my goals in helping you feel better. Most people do not realize how much control they have over their allergies and asthma. Keeping abreast of all the cutting edge breakthroughs in Allergy and Immunology and combining my knowledge with experience in the field aids you in your search for answers. Ultimately, I empower patients to take control of their lives and stop letting their allergies and asthma get the best of them.Read more

Dr. Anderson's Experience

93Experience
Match

See how Dr. Anderson's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Anderson

Dr. Anderson accepts 19 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 2 hospitals where Dr. Anderson has admitting privileges.

Hospital Quality Awards

Experience with Dr. Anderson
Dr. Anderson's Office & Staff
    16 – 30 minutes (15)
Orlando, FL |
My son has multiple, life threatening food allergies, eczema, and asthma. Dr. Anderson has been his doctor since he was 1. He is now 3 1/2 and she is a vital member of our "village". She is incredibly knowledgable and up to date. She is cautious yet aggressive in treatment. She is caring and simaltaneously honest and staigjforawrd. We are at her office every few months and have had multiple skin testings, food challenges and other procedures performed. Office is busy but highly recommended.
in Winter Garden, FL |
I loved Dr Anderson. She was very friendly with my 3 yard old. An explained alot. I would recommend her but her staff. I have called multiple times about the medicines an changes my daughter was experiencing (not good ones) an NOT ONE person could call me. Had my daughters father call an again same thing keeps happening. It's like they don't give 2 cares about you once they get your money. I'm just wondering if all these meds were a cock.not sure if I ever want to go back here.
in Orlando |
She's very personable my granddaughter likes her. And her treatment was excellent.
Have you seen Dr. Harleen K. Anderson, MD?
Are you Dr. Anderson?

Compare Dr. Anderson

You've got options

We're finding other great Providers for you to consider.