Obstetrics & Gynecology  |
Dr. Haritha Nadendla, MD
Dr. Haritha Nadendla, MD is an obstetrics & gynecology doctor who practices in Morrisville, NC. She is 43 years old and has been practicing for 18 years. Dr. Nadendla is affiliated with Wakemed Cary Hospital.

6406 McCrimmon Pkwy Ste 210

• Medical Mutual of Ohio
  • MVP Health Care

Learn about Dr. Nadendla

Dr. Nadendla's Experience

Dr. Nadendla's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Obstetrics & Gynecology

• St John's Hospital,St Vincent Catholic Medical Center
    Internship Hospital | Completed 2004
  • Robert Wood Johnson-Umdnj
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2008

Dr. Nadendla has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Nadendla has no media or publications listed.

• Telugu

Dr. Nadendla does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Nadendla and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Nadendla's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Nadendla to family and friends
3.3
Dr. Nadendla's Performance
    GOOD
Apex, NC |
Had a horrible experience. She was really rude and hardly spent 2 min and said I have PCOS and put me in metformin. Went for a second opinion to two others doctors and they said I don’t have PCOS. Glad I didn’t take the unnecessary medication. Stay away from her.
Morrisville,NC |
For being pregnant first time I had horrible experience with this doctor. Please save yourself and find another good doctor.
in Durham, NC |
Dr.Nadendla is very patient and answered all my questions.She took good care of me throughout my pregnancy.
Morrisville, NC |
Bad experience.
in North Carolina |
If I can give zero star I won't hesitate to do so ! the worst clinic in terms of waiting time, two visits and waited 1 hour and half ! the doctor prescribed medicine without checking on me ! I do not recommend this clinic to anyone.
Morrisville, NC |
sorry to say we had very horrible experience with this facility. staff is not courteous, doctor is not on time, rude and un professional. No level of trust on doctor, i want to change to different facility.
in Morrisville, NC |
My family relocated from INDIA and it was initial days of pregnancy for my wife. I am from joint family so was not aware of how to take care of such things and literally scared. Then my friend gave me reference of Dr Haritha. first two visit i was little cautious. However she took care of think very nicely and I never felt as I am new to the place. My wife delivered a baby boy and everything has been fantastic. Thank a ton to her.
Morrisville |
Very very bad front desk management. They do not respond properly to your calls for any emergency. Complained to doctor multiple times but it seems she is least bothered about these issues . Would not recommend anyone to go there.
Apex, NC |
I went in for my first prenatal appointment. went in very excited. When she came in she just said lay down, shoved the transvaginal ultrasound tool in me(it surprisingly didn't hurt, but still). And then was like, there's the baby, measured. Here's heart beat. Took out. Said do you have any questions? Then walked out. I'm sorry. But we barely heard the heart beat, and she didn't look at different angles.nothing. Already asked for a different doctor. Hoping it's not the whole practice that's rude
in Morrisville, NC |
I strongly recommend Dr.Haritha for your pregnency. Because she is more supportive and caring.I am unlucky to have my parents here my delivery time. But she suggested me in every situation.
in Cary,NC |
Dr Haritha is more than just a licensed professional there to serve you. She takes the time to get to know their patients and provide them the one on one service that you need. I feel like my needs are met every single time. During pregnancy , I ended up having Cholestasis (a rare condition) and was treated with great care and concern. I was induced at 37th week and was able to have a great delivery. I highly recommend this practice to every woman!
in Apex, NC |
This is THE WORST experience I have ever had with any doctor. First of all, no one answers the phone, and their voicemail is always full, so you'll have to go into the office yourself to get anything done. Then, their office wouldn't send back my prescription form to my insurer, so I waited 2 MONTHS after my appt to get my Rx renewed. You'll wait 60 minutes before your appt with no one who speaks English. Just horrible overall, so much unnecessary stress.
in morrisville,NC |
Dr. Haritha Nadendla is Very Supportive, patient, reliable and diagonises well. I Strongly recommend her for any obgynae issues or pregnancy. Thank you!
Have you seen Dr. Haritha Nadendla, MD?
Are you Dr. Nadendla?