Neurology  |
Dr. Harish Thaker, MD
Dr. Harish Thaker, MD is a neurology doctor who practices in Fort Lauderdale, FL. He is 73 years old. Dr. Thaker is affiliated with Holy Cross Hospital and Broward Health North.

Sunrise Medical Group

1625 SE 3rd Ave # 620

Fort Lauderdale, FL 33316

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida

Learn about Dr. Thaker

At Tenet Florida Physician Services, we have a commitment to care promise. This commitment extends to the communities we serve, the patients we heal, and the employees that make up our extraordinary team. Our values and mission are the cornerstones to that promise. We are committed to care. We are committed to you.

Dr. Thaker's Experience

Dr. Thaker's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Neurology

• Cerebral Palsy
  • Chronic Back Pain
  • Confusion
  • Huntington's Disease
  • Muscular Dystrophy (MD)
  • Myasthenia Gravis
  • Nerve Diseases
  • Nerve Root Injury and Plexus Disorders (incl. Pinched Nerve)
  • Optic Neuritis

• Ssg Hosp
  • Wayne State University
  • University of Miami Hospital
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed

Dr. Thaker has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Thaker does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Thaker and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Thaker's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Thaker to family and friends
1.4
Dr. Thaker's Performance
    FAIR
    FAIR
Hollywood, FL |
I had a horrendous experience with this 'doctor'. He demonstrates no compassion, professionalism, nor real interest in his patients. I wouldn't recommend him to anyone at anytime. He's a very good example of requiring second opinions after seeing someone like him. Just awful!!!
in Hialeah, FL |
What a HORRIBLE Experience with this so called doctor! He never introduced himself, just asked "Why was I there?" I have a head injury from a head on collision, he NEVER checked my head just my body and concluded my headaches are from my so called depression?! Told me I didn't need to return! Please Do NOT waste your time!! He does Not listen.
in Oakland ,Park Florida |
I'm new to this state, it's taking me months to find a neurologist and this is who I got set up with. I suffer severe migraine for over 30y had record w me. He didn't even look at. Decided, I'm over medicated. Go see shrink??.Also I need meds now.,.what do I do..I was told I was given a field sebreity test!!! I just need relief for MIGRAINES...
in Hollywood, FL |
Avoid him at all cost he does not listen to your problem he ignores you and tells you there's nothing wrong with you waste of my time .
Ft Lauderdale, FL |
Waited several hours to see this doctor and wasted my time. Told me I had absolutely nothing wrong with my arm even though I showed him that I had ulnar sublaxation issue for over a year. He said to exercise my arm. Really? As if I am not already and trying to find ways to help myself. Very insensitive to my needs and didn't care to refer me to an orthopedic doctor for my condition which I found to be very wrong. I also had requested an MRI and he turned me down for that! Why??? Now I know there
in Coral Gables, FL |
Complete waste of time, avoid at all cost. This doctor does know nothing, he cant even read an MRI properly, he checked my MRI and said i dont see nothing, he is blind.!!!!!!!!!!
in Fort Lauderdale, FL |
Spends less than 15 min. Does not explain anything. He does not listen or cares to engage with you. I have increased convulsions and asked to be placed on the previous medications and said something about levels. Scheduled me to comeback in 2 weeks. Would not recommend going to this Dr.
Ft Lauderdale, FL |
Definite NO!
Atlanta, GA |
Terrible in every sense!
Miami, FL |
He sucks.
in Miami, FL |
Dr. Thakar was very nice and took his time with me. He made me feel comfortable and made me feel as if he cared not to make me feel stressed. He continuously made sure I didn't have anything else to ask him. Good bedside manner.
Pompano Beach, FL |
Worst Doctor I've ever been too! Didn't listen to any thing I said or wrote on the paperwork. Completely went against my first neurologist diagnosis. I don't normally write bad reviews but this was bad. Stay away if you want a correct diagnosis or someone who cares.
in Ft Lauderdale, FL |
Horrible at returning message and his assistant make to many mistakes and is rude.
Have you seen Dr. Harish Thaker, MD?
Are you Dr. Thaker?