Dr. Harinder Sidhu, MD

Dr. Harinder Sidhu, MD

Neurology | Female

Dr. Harinder Sidhu, MD is a neurology doctor who practices in Orlando, FL. She is 69 years old and has been practicing for 47 years. Dr. Sidhu is affiliated with Orlando Regional Medical Center.

Dr. Sidhu's Experience

See how Dr. Sidhu's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Sidhu

Dr. Sidhu accepts 10 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Sidhu has admitting privileges.

Dr. Sidhu's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Sidhu to family and friends
2.9
Dr. Sidhu's Performance
Kissimmee, FL |
Seems knowledgeable but lacks people's skills and senditivity when talking to patients. Not a good listener.
in Orlando, FL |
My visits to Dr. Sidu was very pleasant and professional. In my two visit to her office she gave me the evaluation I need to know. Yes I can recommend Dr. Sidu my family and friends.
in Orlando, FL |
very friendly, easy to talk to, professional, explain all my test. very good doctor
in Orlando, FL |
Dr. Sidhu was very pleasant and caring. Knowledgeable in her field. I am pleased that she was able to assess my situation and let me know exactly what is essential in my treatment plan.
Orlando, FL |
Rude office staff
in Orlando, FL |
Not only did they not apologize, but they also made a mistake on her prescription to boot. When we tried to get it corrected, they gave us a hassle, to the point that they actually put her hands on my wife when she was trying to point out something on HER OWN chart. Basically she was caught in a lie and had no way out. When I went to discuss this with her, she ended the conversation by walking away from me with no regard for the well being of my wife, who was crying in the parking lot. AWFUL!!!
Orlando, FL |
Awful person. She is not helpful or understanding. Leaves no explaination as to why she is changing something in your medical routine then completely avoids your calls.. literally did not pick up any of my calls when all I want is an explanation as to why something is changing and why she didn't bother to tell me. Still avoiding my calls, I am not a rude person and in no way belligerent so I am at a loss here. Don't go here, they are not helpful, they become rude, short and unreliable..
kissimmee |
She could make a sane person suicidal!! I went in the a.m. with high hopes and good spirits and within 5 minutes I received cut down, criticism, "just answer my questions yes or no, I don't care for details!" raised voice, refuse to talk to me attitude!! The blonde Labrador that lays on your ankles didn't help matters. What if someone was allergic?? I would not recommend anyone visit this woman, ever.
in Orlando, FL |
Should have her license revoked. I made an appointment for a head injury for workers comp, both of which I implicitly stated on the phone and neither of which she treats or takes. Immediately after taking my money she told me there was nothing she could for me, but she would take a look anyway. It was suggested by a concussion specialist I go after being hit in the head with a golf club - but 'concussions don't exist' despite all medical studies otherwise. Office smelled like dirty diaper.
Have you seen Dr. Harinder Sidhu, MD?
Are you Dr. Sidhu?

Compare Dr. Sidhu

Dr. Sidhu's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Neurology
  •  Board certified in Neurology

Dr. Sidhu has no media or publications listed.

Why It Matters: Dr. Sidhu's Board Certifications

• Inflammatory and Toxic Neuropathy
  • Insomnia
  • Meningiomas
  • Menstrual Migraine
  • Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
  • Myasthenia Gravis
  • Myoclonus
  • Nerve Root Injury and Plexus Disorders (incl. Pinched Nerve)
  • Nerve Sheath Tumors
  • Stroke
  • Syncope
  • Temporal Arteritis
  • Thrombosis
  • Transient Ischemic Attack (TIA)
  • Tremor

Graduated in 1970

Prince Georges Hospital Center
    Med College Of Ga Hospital and Cli
  • Other Education
    Board Certified Internal Medicine In India and England, Moved To The Us and Did 4 Yrs Of Residency During Which I Changed Over To Neurology, In 2006 I Trained In Acupuncture In California.

• Hindi
  • Punjabi
  • Urdu

Dr. Sidhu does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Sidhu and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Neurology