Dr. Hany H. Abskhroun, MD

Dr. Hany H. Abskhroun, MD

82 reviews

Geriatric Medicine | Male | 50 years old

Walk-Ins and Same Day Appointments Welcomed. Board Certified Physician in Internal Medicine and Geriatrics.Read more

Saint Thomas Clinic

Dr. Abskhroun's Experience

See how Dr. Abskhroun's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Abskhroun

Dr. Abskhroun accepts 10 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 3 hospitals where Dr. Abskhroun has admitting privileges.

Dr. Abskhroun's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Abskhroun to family and friends
4.2
Dr. Abskhroun's Performance
Spring Hill, FL |
He's primarily in business for money! Is a very poor diagnostician. Has to look up medications to make choices. Spends about 5 minutes or less with the patient and moves on. He could care less about the patient it's about the payment he receives that is important. He refers the patient to specialists since he has no clue what he's doing. Classifies patients to higher care brackets to increase his payment. If he's not making money on your visit he drops you as a patient. Poor overall physician.
in Spring Hill, FL |
An absolutely phenomenal Physician ! Dr Abskhroun is a very thorough, caring, and knowledgeable doctor who actually listens to his patients and provides the upmost care for them. When I needed a few Specialists, (ENT, Cardiologist, and Vascular M.D.), he referred me to the best. All who were as fantastic as he is. I highly recommend Dr. Abskhroun to anyone who is serious about their health !!! Sincerely, Jaime L. , Spring Hill, FL
Nashville, TN |
Dr. Hany is excellent, very caring, excellent in education the patient and explaining. thanks very much DR.
Spring Hill, FL |
He referred my wife to a specialist for Lupus and when she needed her referral updated, he wanted her to come in. When we questioned him why she needed to come in because he did not treat Lupus, he dropped her as a patient! If he had a reason to see her, all he had to do was say so. Any other Dr. just updates the referral with our insurance. His staff wants you to make appointments without referrals. He does not go over test results. He is not a good Dr. and I don't recommend him. Stay away!
in Spring Hill, FL |
I do not hesitate to recommend Dr. Abskhroun to family and friends without reservation. He is the primary physician for my wife and myself.
in Tampa, FL |
I have been visiting Dr. Abskhroun for the past year or so and can't say enough good things about his practice. His visits are thorough yet concise. My appointments have always been taken early or on-time at the latest. He makes good conversation and asks the right questions.
in Spring Hill, FL |
He is WONDERFUL!!! One of the few who has an MD because he cares. He truly cares about you as a patient and a person. He doesn't want you to be sick or suffer. He wants to do everything possible to help you get well and stay well. If you have chronic conditions, he helps you understand them and learn how to live with them as best as you can. He LISTENS!!! He talks to you, he doesn't just sit there typing like so many doctors. He is an angel. Oh, and his staff - they're all great too!
in Spring Hill, FL |
Dr. Abskhroun is a kind and thoughtful physician. I would recommend him to anyone who is looking for a new doctor. He is well versed in the latest findings regarding medications and prescribes only those which he deems necessary. As a senior citizen I find this to be very important. Also important is the office staff. They are the ones you speak to first. They, too, must be knowledgeable and friendly. Dr. Abskhroun's staff more than fits the bill.
in Brooksville, FL |
Dr Abskhroun and his staff are by far the best Dr I have dealt with. He listens to his patients, he's thorough in his work and he is patient with me when I don't fully understand something. He takes the time to educate and explain things. He is very friendly and always smiling. His staff is friendly and easy to deal with. He spends time with all his patient's instead of rushing out. I highly recommend him.
in Brooksville, FL |
Humble, caring, knowledgable .... I trust him enough that he cares for my Mom too
in Springhill, Fl |
Takes time to listen and explain
in Palm Harbor, FL |
Great Doctor, deals with his patient personally and honest. would totally recommend him !
in Spring Hill, FL |
Never listened to what i had to say, he would proscribe homeopathic medicines that didn't work
in Summerfield, FL |
He is the most caring conscience dr I know. Always there for me. Always can see him right away if needed. Just great
in Spring. hill Fl |
I would never recommend him. If he doesn't know how to treat your condition he tell you you need psychiatrist. I think he needs to go back to medical school.
in Weeki Wachee, FL |
Dr Hany Abskroum is very caring and compassionate. He is thorough and takes time to answer any questions. My wife asked about her blood pressure as it seemed high and asked about changing her BP medication. He asked her some questions and asked her to keep track of it then next visit it will be checked and take it from there. He doesn't jump to conclusions like so many other doctors. I highly recommend him to anyone!
in Spring Hill, FL |
I have been seeing Dr. Abskhroun for many years now. He is the best doctor I ever had. Always helpful in any questions I have. He takes the time to find out what is wrong and why. He does NOT take 3 minutes like other doctors just to get to as many patients as possible, instead he takes his time and is very precise . His staff is always polite, waiting time is excellent, 5min- 25min not like others that over book and make you wait for an hour or two. He is our PCP for all my family and everyone
in Clearwater, FL |
Dr Abskharon is a very nice, passionate doctor. He has great bedside manner and cares a lot about his patients. He is very knowledgeable and teaches other doctors; that is admirable. I really recommend him to any patient.
in Spring Hill, FL |
As a long time patient of doctor Abskhroun, I have only the highest regards for him and his caring staff. Maybe the people that had a problem could not properly communicate there needs or concerns and are on to complaining about the next office they walk into. In all the time I have been with Dr Hany I have never had any problems. I would (and do) without reservation recommend Dr Hany to any of my friends or family.
in Clearwater |
Dr Abskhroun is a very knowledgeable & skilled physician, he has great bedside manners & cares for his patients, I love his office & his staff & highly recommend him to any one looking for a great doctor.
in Weeki Wachee, FL |
Office is very careless, we have not received calls about our tests as they said they would for 2 weeks! Dr. Hany was very unclear, unprofessional, and seemed to not know about what he is talking. He even asked me what king of medication I WANTED! I was shocked! He should have known what I needed. I left the office and will NEVER go back there! Like comment below VERY AROGANT to be trusted my life to! Do not choose this doctor! Plus we had to wait for almost an hour even with having an appoinm
Spring Hill, FL |
This doctor represented as being compassionate. He has poor bedside manner, is arrogant, and does not listen well. My husband was his patient and he dismissed him as a patient after going through a long bout of pneumonia that was not properly treated by this internist, the pulmonologist and the Infectious Disease doctor. Instead of admitting his failure of dismissing my husband twice from the hospital before he was well, he preferred to blame it on his home care.I would not recommend him.
Have you seen Dr. Hany H. Abskhroun, MD?
Are you Dr. Abskhroun?

Dr. Abskhroun's Care Philosophy

Dr. Abskhroun's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Geriatric Medicine
  •  Board certified in Geriatric Medicine and Internal Medicine

Dr. Abskhroun has no media or publications listed.

Why It Matters: Dr. Abskhroun's Board Certifications

Tanta Faculty of Medicine

Graduated in 1989

• Arabic
  • Filipino

Dr. Abskhroun does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Abskhroun and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Geriatric Medicine