Anesthesiology  |
Dr. Hans Hansen, MD
Dr. Hans Hansen, MD is an anesthesiology doctor who practices in Conover, NC. He is 60 years old and has been practicing for 31 years.

1224 Commerce St SW Ste A

Conover, NC 28613

Learn about Dr. Hansen

Dr. Hansen's Experience

Dr. Hansen's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Anesthesiology
  • Board certified in Anesthesiology and Pain Medicine

• Anesthesiology

• Anesthesiology
    Accredited by: American Board of Anesthesiology*
  • Pain Medicine
    Accredited by: American Board of Anesthesiology*

No malpractice history found for North Carolina.

• Univ Of Co Sch Of Med
    Medical School | Graduated 1986
  • Presby St Lukes Med Center
    Internship Hospital | Completed 1987
  • Yale New Haven Hospital
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1990

Dr. Hansen has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Hansen does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Hansen and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Hansen's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Hansen to family and friends
2.3
Dr. Hansen's Performance
in Newton, NC |
Dr Hansen and his entire staff are the most unprofessional people I've ever experienced. They are rude, dismissive, belligerent, and condescending. The "psychologist" Trish is a complete joke not to mention a jerk. I would not recommend this practice to anyone!
Salisbury, NC |
After being on the same meds for over a year I was doing well. The first time meeting Dr. Hansen within 3 mins he changed my meds with no explanation. Had to see him again because it did not help, but put me back where I was years ago. He gave another med, same med but written with a different name. I am a college graduate and I do read and he does not. It seems he profiles people instead of talking to them and reading their file. I would not go to the doctor if I did not need to and this is why
Jonas Ridge, NC |
I have been a patient here for years! Never had a problem until the last year! First of all the staff will lie to you in a minute! I have been told lie after lie! The dr will be in on Friday (not) With the insurance now days you have to have prior authorization which they never do in a timely manner!!!! I have waited two weeks to get my meds!! I went through withdrawal they didn't care!! I am 56 y/o that went through terrible pain! I could not sit down sleep eat rest nothing! Idk what's next!!!
in Maiden, NC |
My son is 27 and is a paraplegic and recently had a stroke. His medical condition is very complicated. I found Dr. Hansen to be very compassionate and understanding when so many others have just tried to do the bare minimum. He made adjustments to his medication that is already improving his pain level. He listened to all of our concerns and questions. I have also had very good experiences with the office staff. Very professional and caring.
in Lexington |
I have been seing Dr. Hansen for over 25 years and find him to be very knowledgeable and friendly. His staff has always been very courteous and professional. Yes they have had phone problems in the past but they are working on it.
in Kannapolis, NC |
Absolutely no compassion for patients. Doesn't listen to patients concerns. Wouldn't even xray order mri to confirm my concerns. God help if you have side effects of a medication even if it tells you to call your doctor immediately. Took a week and 4 calls to even get a reply. I was warned about going to any of his clinics and thought well it can't be that bad. This is just a brief part of issues I've had i wish i could tell all so be careful and do some checking for yourself.
Statesville, NC |
This is the worst Doctor I have EVER been to, won't answer thier ph nor when u walk in the door to make sure ex ally your appointment time. Rude people. Not sure if this is a legal Doctor .
Have you seen Dr. Hans Hansen, MD?
Are you Dr. Hansen?