Dr. Hannan Alsahlani, DO

Pediatrics ·  Female · Age 42

Dr. Alsahlani

Serenity Pediatrics

71 E Long Lake Rd Bloomfield Hills, MI 48304

Dr. Hannan Alsahlani, DO is a pediatrics specialist in Bloomfield Hills, MI and has been practicing for 15 years. She graduated from NOVA SE UNIV COLL OF OSTEO MED in 2004 and specializes in pediatrics.

Dr. Alsahlani accepts

Dr. Alsahlani accepts the following insurance:

HAP Insurance
Preferred PPO
Priority Health
Priority PPO

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Michigan

Check if Dr. Alsahlani treats your condition or procedure

• Asthma
  • Bacterial Sepsis
  • Bedwetting
  • Blood Disorders
  • Blood in Urine (Hematuria)
  • Boil
  • Fungal Infections
  • Ganglion Cyst
  • Gas-Bloat Syndrome
  • Gastritis
  • Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (GERD)
  • Hair Loss
  • Laryngitis
  • Larynx Conditions
  • Lipid Disorders
  • Malaise and Fatigue
  • Menstrual Disorders (incl. Dysmenorrhea)
  • Muscle Spasm
  • Nasopharyngitis
  • Newborn Jaundice
  • Noninfectious Gastroenteritis and Colitis
  • Nosebleed
  • Obesity Counseling
  • Otitis Media
  • Outer Ear Infection
  • Painful Urination (Dysuria)
  • Pediatric Obesity
  • Tinea Versicolor
  • Tonsillitis
  • Urinary Disorders
  • Urinary Incontinence
  • Urinary Tract Infection (UTI)
  • Vaginitis and-or Vaginosis

Dr. Alsahlani?
Dr. Alsahlani's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Hannan Alsahlani, DO
RecentMost Helpful
I originally picked a different pediatrician for my newborn girl - I took her there before Serenity where I realized I needed a new pediatrician quickly as he gave me bad advice. I called Serenity as recommended by my doula and they fit me in that morning. Dr. Asahlani was amazing - very knowledgeable with great bedside manner, and relieved the fears brought on by the original pediatrician the same morning. We are very glad we ended up at the office that day, and look forward to our followup.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Hannan Alsahlani, DO?
My toddler and I had a wonderful experience with Dr. Alsahlani. She was warm, kind and generous with her time. She engaged in a helpful conversation about my daughter's health and her future with genuine concern not judgement. I am so happy we found her, even my daughter didn't want to leave the office!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Hannan Alsahlani, DO?
My family loves Dr. Alsahlani and has followed her into her current practice at serenity pediatrics. We could not be more impressed with the quality of care and attention to detail she provides at every appointment. Her calm and friendly attitude helps my kids to feel safe and relaxed, and her ability to open opportunities (and take her time) to help my kids learn about their own health and wellness really sets her apart. We’re so happy to have her as our kids doctor!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Hannan Alsahlani, DO?
At Serenity Pediatrics, my son always received the highest quality of care. The entire staff is welcoming, friendly, and knowledgeable. It is a pleasant experience every time we visit. Dr. Alsahlani and Dr. Rice take the time to listen to our concerns. They share invaluable advice and as a result my son's health continues to thrive. My husband and I are so grateful that our son is in such good hands.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Hannan Alsahlani, DO?
Have had nothing but wonderful visits! Very helpful at all hours! I love this place and the staff!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Hannan Alsahlani, DO?
Dr. Rice I. This office was kind, friendly and spent time with me and my son to answer all our questions and make us comfortable.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Hannan Alsahlani, DO?
I cannot find the words to adequately express how pleased I am to work with Dr A and Serenity pediatrics. They are always responsive, Dr A is very thorough and compassionate. Her staff is top notch and they always take care of any need that I have. As a doctor myself, I am very particular about who we go to for care and recommend Dr A and Serenity Peds without any hesitation.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Hannan Alsahlani, DO?
Serenity Pediatrics is unlike any other office. They are very conscience of their patients and parents needs. They have purposeful waiting rooms - separate rooms for those children who may be sick and newborns. It is a very comfortable enviornment and they are extremely response to any of your questions or concerns regarding medical care for your child and yourself. We are very please with their holistic approach toward medicine.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Hannan Alsahlani, DO?
Both doctors are FABULOUS! My 10 year old was so afraid of the shots, but Nitzia, Basma, and Theresa made it not scary! The nurse practitioner is so nice! Tara and my daughter "hung out" while the doctor and I spoke.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Hannan Alsahlani, DO?
This facility is top notch. The Dr. was amazing with my kids and the nurses are so kind and gentle. I would definitely recomend Dr. Alsahlani.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Hannan Alsahlani, DO?
First time going to this office and we are in love! The Dr. J spent more time than I expected in the room with us getting to know us. My son absolutely loved it, too! All of the staff are very friendly. It’s nice to have a doctor who actually listens to your concerns instead of brushing them off. Would definitely recommend.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Hannan Alsahlani, DO?
As a first time parent, the entire staff was so friendly, welcoming, and helpful in walking us through our first appointment with our daughter. It was so comforting to know that we are able to call whenever we have a question or concern-
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Hannan Alsahlani, DO?
Beautiful office, wonderful staff and doctors, in-house lab, and same day appointments. Can't ask for more!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Hannan Alsahlani, DO?
Very calm and relaxing office everything is so clean and organized and both doctors are very knowledgeable . Receptionist are very accommodating and nurses are very gentle and kind .
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Hannan Alsahlani, DO?
Dr A is amazing. She is thoughtful and so kind. She treats my son and daughter like they were her own children. I couldn’t love this practice more.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Hannan Alsahlani, DO?
I was looking for a new pediatrician for our 9 month old twins when someone had mentioned Serenity peds. I did a tour and the staff was very friendly and the office is extremely clean and nice. Once we had our appt and met the dr my husband and I were really happy with our switch. Dr. Alsahlani answered all of our questions and was extremely helpful.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Hannan Alsahlani, DO?
Dr. Alsahlani is very knowledgeable and helpful. One of the nurses that was taking care of me during my delivery recovery for my first baby recommended her as our pediatrician and I'm so glad she did! Dr. Alsahlani is extremely encouraging and supportive. She listens to concerns and addresses them with abundant information. She is very kind and I trust her judgement with my daughter. I would HIGHLY recommend her!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Hannan Alsahlani, DO?
I have known Dr. Alsahlani for four years on a personal basis. However, yesterday when performing my daughter's 10 year well check up, I was BLOWN AWAY! Dr. Alsahlani was extremely thorough. She did not talk down to her, but rather explained very delicate matters in such a loving and appropriate way that my daughter felt comfortable, at ease and even enabled my daughter to ask relevant questions. Nurse Renee was also so kind and gave a blood draw that was so quick and didn't even hurt.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Hannan Alsahlani, DO?
We visited Dr. Alsahlani today at her new office and it is so lovely there. The staff is very welcoming, helpful and friendly. We already knew we loved Dr. Alsahlani as we followed her here from her previous practice. She is knowledgeable, kind, caring and very helpful. We have been seeing her for over 7 years between the two places and I have never been less than thrilled with her!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Hannan Alsahlani, DO?
Dr. Al sahlani is the best!! I trust her with my both of kids! I cant imagine another dr taking care of them! She listen and answer all your questions so patiently!! My kids love her!! ??
Show more reviews

How was your experience with Dr. Alsahlani?

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Alsahlani treats patients.