Dr. Hannan Alsahlani, DO

Pediatrics | Female

71 E Long Lake Rd Bloomfield Hills, MI 48304 Get Directions
Dr. Hannan Alsahlani, DO

Dr. Hannan Alsahlani, DO is a pediatrics doctor who practices in Bloomfield Hills, MI. She is 40 years old and has been practicing for 13 years. Dr. Alsahlani is affiliated with Beaumont Hospital - Royal Oak Campus.

...See Less

Dr. Alsahlani's Experience

See how Dr. Alsahlani's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Alsahlani

Dr. Alsahlani accepts 8 insurance carriers

Dr. Alsahlani is now accepting new patients
Serenity Pediatrics71 E Long Lake Rd
Bloomfield Hills, MI 48304
Evening
Saturday
(248) 533-0000Get Directions

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Alsahlani has admitting privileges.

Dr. Alsahlani's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Alsahlani to family and friends
Dr. Alsahlani's Performance
in White lake, MI |
Dr.Alsahlani is absolutely amazing! Awesome bedside manners, awesome staff, very clean facility. I recommend her to everyone that I talk to!! Wish I would've known of her when my children was first born!!
in Bloomfield Hills, MI |
want to thank you for your review. It feels great to have a fan. We would appreciate if you can also share your review so others can benefit. You can copy your review from here: An absolutely incredible experience. We never dreamed a practice like this existed. Dr. Alsahlani and Dr. Joannides are incredible! The entire staff was fantastic with our four children .Dr. Alsahlani was so do detailed and explained every facet of our child's care in detail .
in Birmingham, MI |
Excellent practice. Dr Alsahlani and Dr. Joanides and the staff are wonderful . We never imagined a place like this existed. Attentive, caring, enthusiastic, - they spent so much time with us. I loved the newborn waiting room and the Breastfeeding suite. My toddlers loved the aquarium , fun party music and treasure chest . That is all icing on the cake - the care and attention to detail of my children and fsmies health was beyond excellent. I am so happy we found Serenity Pediatrics!
in Hazel Park, MI |
Dr. Alsahlani is amazing with children and parents alike. She is so respectful towards my three children, listening and explaining things step by step, helping them become participants in their health. The office is gorgeous, and all the staff there are easy to work with.
in Troy, MI |
The most caring pediatrician we have ever seen! Cannot believe the time Dr. Alsahlani takes to get to know her patients, and answer every question. She is absolutely wonderful, and I can't recommend her enough!
Bloomfield Hills, MI |
My 7 year old son has Leukemia and broke his arm and got sick all within 3 days before his next intrathecal chemo treatment; to do so he needed to bring his A game otherwise his health will be compromised. We needed him checked out by a doctor and run some tests ASAP before making the long trip to the hospital for treatment (which was over an hour away). I called Dr. Alsahlani's office and within MINUTES the Serenity Pediatrics office made an opening, registered him, and ran tests same day!
in Bloomfield, Michigan |
Dr. Alsahlani is an INCREDIBLE pediatrician. She is extremely personable, has an excellent way with kids, brilliant and is loved by our family and friends. She was at Southfield Pediatrics and is now on her own at Serenity Pediatrics in Bloomfield Hills, Michigan. We would follow Dr. Alsahlani anywhere, she is one in a million. We were devastated when we heard she left our practice and our 4 children as she is so special to them. We were thrilled to find her again at Serenity Pediatrics.
in Det, Michigan |
I would recommend Dr. Alsahlani to anyone with a child. She is knowledgeable, caring, and professional. She is very attentive and has taken the time to get to know my children and family. I would actually consider her a friend. My children absolutely adore her.
in Utica, MI |
Dr. Alsahlani is the most caring, patient and interactive pediatrician. She is always present and focuses on our child at every appointment. She thoroughly listens to the parents, explains diagnoses, treatment options and addresses all of your concerns. She is very passionate and professional.
in Bloomfield Hills, MI |
A wonderful physician. Our children love her and she always puts our minds at ease. She is truly special to our family. Outstanding bedside manner and wonderful with parents and children. Compassionate, intelligent and throrough
in Southfield, MI |
Dr. Alsahlani is extremely knowledgeable, patient, and thorough when examining all of my children ranging from age newborn to age 9. She takes time to answer all of our questions and is always available during emergencies. I have recommended her to my family and friends and they all sing her praises!
Have you seen Dr. Hannan Alsahlani, DO?
Are you Dr. Alsahlani?

Compare Dr. Alsahlani

Dr. Alsahlani's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Pediatrics
  •  Board certified in Pediatrics
  •  Malpractice claims in Michigan not available

Dr. Alsahlani has no media or publications listed.

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Michigan.

Why It Matters: Dr. Alsahlani's Board Certifications

• Pediatrics

Dr. Alsahlani does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. Alsahlani and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

NOVA SE UNIV COLL OF OSTEO MED

Graduated in 2004

St John Hosp Med Ctr
    St John Hosp and Med Ctr
    University of Miami

• Arabic

Dr. Alsahlani does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Alsahlani and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Pediatrics

Dr. Alsahlani does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Alsahlani and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.