Dr. Hannah Lai, MD

Dr. Hannah Lai, MD

Internal Medicine  |
12 reviews

Dr. Hannah Lai, MD is an internal medicine doctor who practices in Wichita, KS. She is 46 years old and has been practicing for 18 years. Dr. Lai is affiliated with Wesley Woodlawn Hospital and ER and Wesley Medical Center....See Less

Kansas Physician Group

2600 N Woodlawn Blvd

Wichita, KS 67220

• Medicare

Learn about Dr. Lai

I approach medicine as a partnership between the patient and physician. My goal is to help you live a healthy lifestyle so disease can be prevented. Unfortunately, life does not always work that way so when problems do arise, I believe in taking time to help you understand what is happening. Its how I want my family treated and my patients deserve the same.

Video

Dr. Lai's Experience

Dr. Lai's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Internal Medicine

• Cutaneous Lupus Erythematosus
  • Depression
  • Dizziness
  • Erectile Dysfunction
  • Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (GERD)
  • Glaucoma
  • Gout
  • Grief
  • Heartburn
  • Incontinence
  • Menopause
  • Mole
  • Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
  • Psoriasis

• Physical Examination
  • Preventive Care
  • STD Screening
  • Vaccination

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Kansas.

• Memorial University - Newfoundland
    Medical School | Graduated 1999
  • Tufts University
    Internship Hospital | Completed
  • Tufts University

• American Cancer Society - Massachusetts Fuller Scholarship Fellow, 1991
  • American Cancer Society - Massachusetts Honorary Fuller Scholarship Fellow, 1992

Dr. Lai has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Lai does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Lai and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

Dr. Lai's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Lai to family and friends
Dr. Lai's Performance
in Wichita, KS |
I find the staff here very helpful and caring. They strive to be patient and thoughtful of your time and experience with a genuinely upbeat attitude even when they look tired and worn. Dr. Lai is refreshingly present during the appointment.
in Wichita, KS |
Dr Lai is extremely thorough.. She pays attention to the details. She has an amazing memory, she's compassionate and Ifeel confident she's got my back.
in Wichita, KS |
Dr Lai is not prompt for her appointments. My first appointment I waited for almost 3 hours, 2 of which were in the exam room. Her nurses relay inaccurate information to her from hospital/ER records they receive. This creates a difficult relationship with the doctor. Dr Lai also sees patients in at least one nursing home which seems to interfere with her regular patients. She is very difficult to schedule with an appointment. Seems unsure what treatment process will be.
We are sorry to hear about the long wait time at our practice. We will look into this and make every effort to improve our wait times in the future. If you'd like to discuss this further, please call Jennifer, practice manager, at 316-247-5720.
in Wichita, KS |
Dr. Lai always makes me feel like I am her only patient. She reviews my medical record with me, answers any questions I may have in a way that I can understand & makes sure I understand any procedure that may need to be done. I believe Dr. Lai is a very busy physician which is hard to tell with her calm compassionate manner and the way she always makes me feel she has time and I am important to her. Her nursing staff also are very calm & compassionate. I receive excellent care from Dr. Lai.
Wichita, KS |
I have been a patient of Dr. Lai for 5 years. I completely trust her. She is the very BEST. i Recommend her to my family and my friends. She also has really good staff.
in Derby, KS |
Dr. Lai and Dina, her nurse, are very kind, compassionate, thorough and listen well. I have great anxiety when visiting any doctor, but Dina and Dr. Lai put me at ease with their endearing bedside manners and genuine care and concern for their patients. They are heavily supported with impeccable support staff. From the ladies who help you check-in to the staff who schedule testing, specialist appts, etc, the Dr ordered. Everyone is knowledgeable and kind, making it a very well-oiled machine!!
Belle Plaine, KS |
Dr Lai is very easy to talk to. She knows the right questions to ask me to get at a diagnosis. I would recommend her.
Thank you for the positive feedback! We appreciate the kind words.
in Wichita, KS |
I absolutely love Dr. Lai! She is a very attentive caring Dr. I have been with her for almost three years now and have found solutions to many of my health problems that other Dr's wouldn't even listen to. She spends lots of time with her patients to try to understand what is going on with them which is different than any other Dr I've had. I recommend her to everyone looking for a good Dr.
Have you seen Dr. Hannah Lai, MD?

Visit Dr. Lai