Dr. Hani Saeed, DPM

Podiatric Foot & Ankle Surgery ·  Male · Age 49

Dr. Saeed

Red Rocks Foot and Ankle Center, PLLC

11 W Dry Creek Cir Ste 110 Littleton, CO 80120

Dr. Hani Saeed, DPM is a podiatric foot & ankle surgery specialist in Littleton, CO and has been practicing for 19 years. He graduated from California College of Podiatric Medicine-Samuel Merrit College in 2000 and specializes in podiatric foot & ankle surgery and podiatry.

Dr. Saeed's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Saeed

Dr. Saeed?
Dr. Saeed's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Hani Saeed, DPM
RecentMost Helpful
Dr. Saeed is one of the best doctors I have ever encountered for my care. He has treated me for acute gout, performed a bunionectomy with minimal pain and is such a personable, caring physician. He has treated me like a family member and truly has my best interests at heart and it shows in the way he conducts his practice. I would highly recommend him to anyone who has medical needs in his area. He is a cut above and sets a fantastic example for other physicians.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Hani Saeed, DPM?
Dr. Saeed performed bunion surgery on my right foot on 10/11/18. I did this procedure under a local anesthesia (as opposed to general), checked in at 6am and was on my way home by 9:15am! I took it easy the first 3 days but was able to walk (in walking boot) and drive (with special shoe) the following week. I'm back in a regular shoe after 8 weeks and pretty much back to normal activities. I would highly recommend Dr. Saeed!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Hani Saeed, DPM?
NOT “Sugar Water” – When I learned about Dr. Saeed’s EPAT machine (lovingly known as Shockwave) I thought it was too good to be true. Take it from a “helicopter parent”; my daughter was in her senior year of HS, playing both court and beach volleyball when she had stretching & tears of her tendons in between her sesamoids, on her right foot. Dr.’s told us 4-6 weeks in a boot, PT, then if not healed, they would operate. She went in not being able to put pressure on her foot to walking out like no
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Hani Saeed, DPM?
Experienced and knowledgeable. Kind, compassionate and thorough, he took the time to listen. I have had foot problems for over 40 years that became debilitating in 2015. I have seen more than 15 doctors and had three surgeries. Dr. Saeed is familiar with my complex combination of issues, having seen others with the same. He comprehended everything I struggled to explain and discerned the problem. He is confident he can help me and I am confident he knows what is he is doing and will try his best
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Hani Saeed, DPM?
After fighting plantar fasciitis for over a year with the usual treatments, my local podiatrist referred me to Dr. Saeed for shockwave treatment. The only other option was to ‘try’ surgery. The shockwave treatment worked beautifully over 4 treatments and a few weeks of further healing after treatment. Insurance doesn't cover shockwave treatment, but my cost was no more, and probably less than, my copay for a surgery bill. Dr. Saeed fixed me, and without surgery. Highly recommended.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Hani Saeed, DPM?
Other doctors could learn a lot from Dr. Saeed's "bedside manner." He is genuine, knowledgeable, caring, and timely. I kick myself for wasting years and thousands of dollars on our previous podiatrist who did nothing other than prescribe expensive orthotics, physical therapy, and surgery. Dr. Saeed took the time to listen and helped formulate a treatment plan for us. The results from the shockwave tx were immediate. So thankful to have found him!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Hani Saeed, DPM?
Dr. Saaed did my daughter's bunion surgeries - first foot in Mar., second foot Dec 19th. She was up and dancing on the 22nd. He was very patient with her, very thorough, explained everything he was doing. I highly recommend Dr. Saeed to anyone having foot problems. We had gone to two other foot specialists. The first scheduled her for surgery, then cancelled a week before because he wasn't comfortable working on her feet; the dr. he sent us to said it'd be six months recovery. Wrong!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Hani Saeed, DPM?
Please please please see Dr. Saeed before you consent to having a foot surgery which has a strong possibility of not alleviating the pain in your feet! Shockwave is a non-surgical alternative to address serious pain. I went through the Shockwave process and now I am walking without limping for the first time in several years. You have to be patient and give yourself time to heal, but it is an incredible solution for pain.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Hani Saeed, DPM?
Dr Saeed is the best doctor I've ever come across. He has helped me through immense pain and 0roblens with shockwave therapy. He makes time for his patients and doesn't do surgery unless 100% necessary. He is extremely smart and intelligent. I have NO complaints about him. I enjoy that he's upbeat and positive. He gives you hope you didn't think you'd ever have again. You can tell he enjoys what he does. A huge thank you to Dr. SAEED !
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Hani Saeed, DPM?
My daughter had a months old injury to her foot from dancing, causing her chronic pain. Dr. Saeed was very quickly able to diagnose the problem. He explained it thoroughly to us and answered all of my questions. He suggested EPAT treatment. I was open to this, but skeptical. It worked!! Three sessions, and the healing process went pretty much exactly as Dr. Saeed described. My daughter is pain free now! If you are looking for a podiatrist, we enthusiastically recommend Dr. Saeed.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Hani Saeed, DPM?
Dr. Saeed has, in a few short months, taken me from excruciating pain in my right foot to a place now where I am virtually pain free with his expert application of EPAT. His professional knowledge, conservative approach to therapy and friendly manner mark him as the podiatrist to see if foot pain is preventing you from living a fully active lifestyle. A competitor not only misdiagnosed my foot ailment, but recommended surgery as a last resort. I am delighted to have found Dr. Saaed!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Hani Saeed, DPM?
I did my homework in selecting Dr Saeed to do my foot surgery and all went better than expected and off narcotics in 48 hrs after surgery. I was back to work a week after surgery (on my feet 1/2 the time). Severed bone healed in 4 week and out of boot with a dance lesson the next day! I was in another state when this bunion surgery was done on the other foot. I was off work 6 weeks. I wish Dr Saeed had done the other one. Plus he is great fun!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Hani Saeed, DPM?

How was your experience with Dr. Saeed?

• Podiatric Foot & Ankle Surgery

2000
1993

• Arabic

Dr. Saeed accepts

Dr. Saeed accepts the following insurance:

Whole Health Colorado Front Range
Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield PPO

No malpractice claims found for Colorado

Check Dr. Saeed's experience treating your condition or procedure