Dr. Haneen Abdella, MD

Dr. Haneen Abdella, MD

Pediatric Hematology & Oncology  |
Female
Dr. Haneen Abdella, MD is a pediatric hematology & oncology doctor who practices in Miami, FL. She has been practicing for 11 years.

3100 SW 62nd Ave # 121

Miami, FL 33155

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida

Learn about Dr. Abdella

See how frequently Dr. Abdella performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Blood Disorders
Sickle Cell Disease
high
Cancer

Dr. Abdella's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

• Pediatric Hematology & Oncology

• Blood Disorders
  • Bone Cancer
  • Brain Cancer
  • Burkitt's Lymphoma
  • Coagulation Disorders (incl. Hemophilia)
  • Deep Vein Thrombosis (DVT)
  • Esophageal Diseases
  • Heart Disease
  • Hemophilia
  • Hemophilia A
  • Hodgkin's Disease
  • Immune Thrombocytopenic Purpura (ITP)
  • Kidney Cancer
  • Ovarian Cancer
  • Pancytopenia
  • Polycythemia Rubra Vera
  • Purpura
  • Qualitative Platelet Defects (incl. Glanzmann's Thrombasthenia)
  • Retina Diseases
  • Urinary Disorders
  • Vertebral Column Tumors
  • von Willebrand Disease

• Bone Marrow Biopsy
  • HPC Transplantation (Stem Cell Transplant)

1 Malpractice Claim
  • Settlement : 8/11/2015
    Amount or Range: $250,000.00
    Nature of Complaint: DADE COUNTY
    State: Florida

• Univ Of Miami Sch Of Med
    Medical School | Graduated 2006

Dr. Abdella has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Abdella has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Abdella does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Abdella and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Abdella's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Abdella to family and friends
Dr. Abdella's Performance
in Miami, FL |
Dr. Abdella is amazing. Explains everything with details and encourages questions. Keeps us posted with is track in every visit. Alexander is an amazing patient with lots of needed patience. Dr. Abdella and her team are great group ofprofessionals yet always keeping in mind we are human and in a particular situation. Thank you for being here for us. Silva family ??
in Hialeah Gardens, Fl |
From the moment my daughter was diagnosed with Rhabdomyosarcoma Dr Abdella has been amazing. She takes her time to explain and answer any of our questions. Her team and her have been there every step of our journey. In such a difficult situation it is imperative to have someone who cares as much as Dr Abdella does. I honestly feel as though my daughter couldn't be in better hands.
in Miami, FL |
From the moment we were introduced to the horror that is childhood cancer, Dr.Abdella has been nothing short of amazing.She has always taken time to explain every detail of our child's care and we have always been able to reach her whenever we have needed her.We could not be happier with the care and service provided by Dr.Abdella, the rest of the Hematology & Oncology team and all the nurses and staff at Nicklaus Children's Hosp. (Formerly Miami Children's Hosp.).Our baby is lucky to have them!
in homestead,Fl |
Dr. Abdella is a wonderful oncologist. She is very detailed with treatment. She puts her heart and soul in her profession. She is like my second mom. She is very caring,humble, and nurching. The staff is terrific and helpful. Having cancer is hard for me. Dr. Abdella and staff makes things a little easier for my mom to focus on me. They take of the insurance issues and make sure i have appointments for treatment.
in Miami, FL |
I was diagnosed with testes cancer at 19. It's a very sensitive and somewhat embarrassing issue to talk about in your late-teens, early 20s (22 now, in remission). But Dr. Abdella is extremely knowledgeable but receptive, humane yet frank, and really makes me feel comfortable talking about my diagnosis/treatment in a constructive productive way. She consistently went out of her way in helping me cope with my diagnosis. Dr. Abdella's uniqueness comes from an ability to talk to you and not at you.
in Homestead, FL |
Dr. Abdella has been my daughters oncologist ever since she was diagnosed with ALL. She is the most caring and compassionate doctor we have ever seen. Me and my wife have full trust in her decisions regarding my daughters treatment. She is always available if we need to contact her with any questions. We truly feel she is in this profession because she wants to make a difference, not about money. We thank God everyday he put her in charge of our child's fight against this terrible disease.
in Miami, FL |
Dr. Abdella is and has been a blessing to our family. Dr. Abdella has been my Oncologist in Nicklaus Children's Hospital for over two years and has managed to not only save my life, but give me my future back as well. I am very grateful for the quality of care and peace of mind Dr. Abdella has provided for my family and I. Mariana Ramirez
in Key Biscayne, FL |
As a father of a leukemia patient (since June 2015), I just feel thankful that my son is being treated by Dr. Abdella. She is a very professional and warm hearted person. My son couldn't be in better hands. Thank you Abdella. Victor D. Key Biscayne Fl.
in Miami, FL |
Dr. Abdella is just what you want as a Dr. When you are overwhelmed by the news that someone in your family has leukemia, you are lucky to have her as your head Dr. It is hard to find in the US a DR. that is empathic with what you are going through. The suffering is seriously reduced when you hear her plan to attack the disease. She is BRILLIANT, certain of her knowledge, up to date in all treatments and studies. She involves the family in all treatment plans. Hears opinions and explains.
in Key Biscayne , Fl |
My family has had the privilege of having Dr Abdella as our son's oncologist . Putting your child's life in someone else's hands is a tough thing to do, But we are more than grateful for having her. She has made this situation in so many ways even pleasant. Brilliant! ( I would not trust her my son's life if I thought otherwise ) yet so humane , considerate , compassionate, kind , caring ,understanding . When dealing with a child you also deal with their entire family ... My family LOVES her.
in Miami, FL |
Simply put Dr. Abdella was a terrible Oncologist to deal with. She and her team did not do a good job at handling my son's treatment. I regret ever taking my child to MCH, Miami Children's Hospital and what is now known as Nicklaus Children's Hospital. Their motive: Profit before results.
Have you seen Dr. Haneen Abdella, MD?
Are you Dr. Abdella?