Dr. Hamid Mortazavi, MD

Dr. Hamid Mortazavi, MD

Neurology  ·
Dr. Hamid Mortazavi, MD is a neurology specialist in Mesa, AZ and has been practicing for 18 years. He graduated from Kerman University Of Medical Sciences, Faculty Of Medicine in 2000 and specializes in neurology.

6553 E Baywood Ave Ste 212

Mesa, AZ 85206

Learn about Dr. Mortazavi

See how frequently Dr. Mortazavi performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

EEG (Electroencephalogram)
Diabetic Polyneuropathy
Polyneuropathy
high

Dr. Mortazavi's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

• Neurology

• Neurology
    Accredited by: American Board of Psychiatry & Neurology*

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Arizona.

• Kerman University Of Medical Sciences, Faculty Of Medicine
    Medical School | Graduated 2000

Dr. Mortazavi has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Mortazavi does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Mortazavi and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Mortazavi's Reviews

2.4
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Mortazavi to family and friends

Dr. Mortazavi's Performance

FAIR

GOOD

I saw Dr. Mortazavi for my migraines and his recommendations have helped me tremendously. I highly recommend him.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option2

We are glad to hear that you had an exceptional experience with this provider! We will be sure to share your feedback with the care team.

Will NOT go back!! Didn't listen - just stared. Thought the tech was wonderful!!!
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option2thumbs down icon option0

Our team was sorry to hear about these concerns. We want to do everything that we can to provide a quality experience. Please email us your contact information at bhcorpsocialresponseteam@bannerhealth.com so that we can get you in touch with the appropriate customer care team to address your concerns. We value your input.

The office is run by a bunch of idiots, they say they will call back and take their sweet old time getting back to you. They said they have to call my insurance company to make sure that a certain test will be covered. Two weeks later, no phone call so, I decided to call my insurance company and...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option4thumbs down icon option1
Avoid at all costs
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option5thumbs down icon option3
My wife seen the doctor on Sept. 14 2016. The doctor prescribed medication that caused mouth sores and dizziness. These were common side effects for this medication. She called his office on the 26th of Sept. leaving a message relating to the sores. No response. My wife had 6 dizzy spells in 10...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option11thumbs down icon option3