Dr. Hamid Moayad, DO

Neurology ·  Male · Age 62

Dr. Moayad

Bedford

2612 Harwood Rd Ste B Bedford, TX 76021

Dr. Hamid Moayad, DO is a neurology specialist in Bedford, TX. He graduated from Univ Of North Texas Health Science Center Texas College Of Osteopathic Medicine, University Of North Texas Health Science Center At Fort Worth and specializes in neurology.

Dr. Moayad accepts

No malpractice claims found for Texas

Check Dr. Moayad's experience treating your condition or procedure

Dr. Moayad's conditions and procedures:

• Lyme Disease
  • Transient Ischemic Attack (TIA)

• Neurology

Dr. Moayad's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Moayad

4.1

Dr. Moayad?
Dr. Moayad's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Hamid Moayad, DO
This man is incredibly knowledgeable and does not rush his appointments. He treats the Lyme patient from head to toe and explains the treatment fully. I have no doubt he saved my life. His office is run professionally, patiently and with the patients’ best interest.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Hamid Moayad, DO?
Tried to contact this office several times, left messages, and even faxed this office with my contact information. Never received a call back or the courtesy of a reply. Phone Number was not in service a few times, and when it did work, I got an answering service. If this is a legit US doctor, I would consider an alternative. The experience kinda creepy and left me uneasy.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Hamid Moayad, DO?
If you want treatment, seek help elsewhere. I was told to hurry and submit my forms, which I did within the hour four days ago. Today I am being told that it will be several months before I’m seen, if I’m seen. While on “ hold” I heard a patient being told the doctor wasn’t in today and they didn’t know when he’d be back. His hours today are 9-5. I asked to go on waiting list but will actively look elsewhere. I feel betrayed.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Hamid Moayad, DO?

How was your experience with Dr. Moayad?

Compare Providers