Dr. Hamid Djalilian, MD

NeurotologyMaleAge 49

Dr. Djalilian

Uci University Physicians and Sur

101 The City Dr S Bldg 56 Orange, CA 92868

Dr. Hamid Djalilian, MD is a Neurotology Specialist in Orange, CA and has over 25 years of experience in the medical field. He graduated from University of Minnesota Medical School medical school in 1996. He is affiliated with UCI Medical Center. He is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Djalilian to book an appointment.

Healthgrades Provider Compare™

Quickly compare more Neurotology Specialists in your area

• Friendly Staff
    Patients said the staff was friendly. See reviews
  • Hospital Satisfaction

No malpractice claims found for California

Check Dr. Djalilian's experience treating your condition or procedure

Dr. Djalilian's Top Procedures and Conditions

Vertigo

Dr. Djalilian treats Vertigo more than 100% of his peers

Dr. Djalilian treats this condition more than 100% of his peers

Rating Includes other areas of care:

• Benign Paroxyzmal Vertigo of Childhood

• Non-Cosmetic Chemodenervation
  • Osteosarcoma
  • Vertigo

Dr. Djalilian accepts

Dr. Djalilian accepts the following insurance:

Advantage-CA PPO

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Djalilian

3.5

35.483870967741936%

Dr. Djalilian?
  • Office environment (19)
  • Staff friendliness (19)
  • Explained conditions well (18)
  • Didn't listen or answer questions (9)
  • Appointment was rushed (8)
  • Didn't trust the provider's decisions (8)
One of the worst Drs I’ve ever seen. My hearing loss and ringing seemed like nothing to him, he NEVER read my chart or Hx ( I have stage 4 cancer), he sent me back to an extremely expensive sleep clinic 4 times for “ear migraines”, which the second opinion ENT had never heard of, and the sleep clinic kept sending me back to him because there was nothing wrong with my sleep ( after expensive overnight testing) causing “ear migraines”( which he said he discovered btw)Four months and four medications and five expensive herbs and vitamins later, I have no change. The last thing he told me was “not all things can be treated or cured”. His NP and office were all equally unpleasant and unhelpful. He is what is broken with our health care system.
Oct 12, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Hamid Djalilian, MD?
Everyone was friendly and welcoming. A little nervous coming in but the assistants and doctors answered my questions and were now working on a plan for my case ! Thank you doctor.
Apr 26, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Hamid Djalilian, MD?
Hamid was very professional. Reviewed previous documents and listened to my problems. He appeared to be confident in his assessment and course of action and I hope we solve this problem together. Jith Veeravalli
Mar 26, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Hamid Djalilian, MD?
Bad experience. I was waiting 3 months for an appointment. He spent with me 15 minutes. He ignored my lab tests and looked at it only after I asked couple of times. He doesn't like if you ask questions or make comments. He likes to listen only to himself. I didn't get any diagnosis, only a diet recommendation. He told me to follow up ...( What to follow up) with his NP in 6 weeks. Just a joke...
Laguna Beach, CA – Mar 05, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Hamid Djalilian, MD?
Great Doctor, spent enough time with me to evaluate my condition and I feel that I'm in good hand with his care.
Mar 03, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Hamid Djalilian, MD?
Went to see him after months of hearing loss. I was concerned due to a history of ENT type cancers in my family. This man dismissed every concern I had and treated me with the same treatment plans as my PCP which didn't work. And after a few days of treatment the same allergic reaction occurred and I had to stop treatment again. He didn't answer any of my questions and walked out of my examination before I could ask him any follow-up questions. HORRIBLE HUMAN BEING.
  • Difficult to schedule appointment
  • Staff wasn't friendly
  • Appointment was rushed
  • Didn't listen or answer questions
  • Didn't explain conditions well
  • Didn't trust the provider's decisions
CA – Jun 20, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Hamid Djalilian, MD?
Truly a fantastic doctor! Very helpful & caring. The staff is very friendly as well.
Parry Rajabian in La Quinta, CA – Jun 15, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Hamid Djalilian, MD?
Dr. Djalilian is a very caring doctor. His diagnostics and prescriptions are the best I went to almost 20 specialists, and he was the only one who could cure me.
Sasan in S – May 21, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Hamid Djalilian, MD?
If you’re looking for a specialist to have a good chit chat too then go somewhere else, but if you want the best you are at the right page. Dr DJALLIAN is extremely busy and that tells me that a whole lot of patients put their faith in him. Everyone on his team is at the top of their game including his NP and Nurse. Emails are answered quickly and once you’re a patient you will get in to see him and his staff quickly. Sometimes it can get busy but I’d rather wait. A+++
Feb 22, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Hamid Djalilian, MD?
My Mom made an appointment for my Dad 2 months in advance and was never quoted a price. They checked in 1/2 hr before the appt time, and was never told anything about the "quote" process until 40 mins later, 10 mins after I arrived. The Customer Service is awful. A few times we walked up to ask when we should see the quote, so we can see the doctor. They had no idea who to call since the girl who left the message for the quote left the office. Very frustrating. 2 hours later nothing!!! We left.
Gardena, CA – Jun 30, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Hamid Djalilian, MD?
It has been years since I was treated by Dr. Djalilian, and this survey is long over due. I came to him out of desperation, having been misdiagnosed several times with MS and then Menieres Disease. He gave me a series of tests and a thorough screening. His diagnosis was swift and surprising. I had Atypical Migraines. At first, I did not understand due to the severity of my symptoms and lack of aura effect, but he was correct. His treatment was natural and cured me. I am forever thankful!
Chris in Huntington Beach, CA – Jun 12, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Hamid Djalilian, MD?
Saw the doctor for 15 minutes after I told them I can only pay the co-pay fee, if there are any other fees let me know ahead of time or charge the insurance, he send me a bill for $1000 and is not willing to settle after two years! that's a shame! would not recommend him
Los Angeles, CA – Feb 17, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Hamid Djalilian, MD?
I had been diagnosed with Meniere diaease for many years. They had done everything - water pills, ear injections, and surgery. None had worked. Dr D started me on nortriptyline and i havent had any symptoms since then. They do a lot of research on vertigo there and it was well worth the trip to Irvine for it.
David A in Las Vegas, NV – Jan 01, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Hamid Djalilian, MD?
Dr. djalilian is the best. He did surgery on my daughter for her bad ear infections. We havent had any problems and the hole in her ear drum has now been closed for a year. Her hearing is now back to normal. We went to him from NorCal.
FS in San Mateo, CA – Jan 01, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Hamid Djalilian, MD?
Was referred to Dr. Djalilian by a friend who was a retired ENT Dr. Went in for a fullness in my ear and occasional vertigo, he said it was due to migraines ( have had them for years but never had the fullness in the ear) he put me on some medication for high blood pressure. (Have never had high blood pressure) he said it would help. After being on it for months at many dosage changes nothing has changed except now I have hearing loss and a ringing in the ear! Very frustrating.
Lynnwood, WA – Dec 29, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Hamid Djalilian, MD?
I went to see Dr. Djalilian for my cholesteatoma. I traveled from San Diego because he is the only doctor I could find who uses endoscopes and lasers for removal of the the cholesteatoma. He also doesn't routinely do 2 surgeries like most doctors. I had my surgery 3 years ago and have not had any problems. I get checked once a year with an MRI and an examination and have done well. My hearing is perfect (just like other ear) and he used my own bones to do the reconstruction.
Cat B in San Diego, CA – Dec 28, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Hamid Djalilian, MD?
Went to Dr. Djalilian for unusual ear/neuro problems. Was diagnosed with otic migraine, but no further examination. Unfortunately, many months later and my 'migraines' are worsening. I still believe Dr. Djalilian to be knowledgeable and that I was diagnosed to the best of abilities. My main problem concerns lack of carefulness regarding med. choices. I was put on a med that made me very ill, and was not warned beforehand that it could harm me. Med had FDA warnings not communicated to me.
Oct 27, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Hamid Djalilian, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Djalilian?

• Neurotology