Dr. Halland Chen, MD

Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation Pain Medicine ·  Male · Age 39

Dr. Chen

Vein Institute & Pain Centers of America

41 Park Ave Apt 1C New York, NY 10016

Dr. Halland Chen, MD is a physical medicine & rehabilitation pain medicine specialist in New York, NY and has been practicing for 13 years. He graduated from University of Miami Miller School of Medicine in 2006 and specializes in physical medicine & rehabilitation pain medicine, pain medicine, and more.

Dr. Chen accepts most major insurance plans.

Dr. Chen has indicated that he accepts most major insurance carriers

(646) 402-5996Find providers who accept this insurance

high
high

Dr. Chen performs Joint Drainage more than 78% of his peers

Dr. Chen performs this procedure more than 78% of his peers

Rating Includes other areas of care:

• Joint Arthrocentesis

• Osteoarthritis of Hip and Thigh
  • Pain Management
  • Peripheral Nerve Block
  • Physical Therapy
  • Platelet-Rich Plasma Injection (PRP)
  • Rotator Cuff Tear
  • Sacroiliac Joint Injection
  • Sacrum Disorders
  • Shoulder Impingement Syndrome
  • Spinal Nerve Block
  • Upper Back Pain
  • Viscosupplementation With Hyaluronate

Dr. Halland Chen is NY's premier pain management physician and an expert in non-surgical knee, hip, shoulder, neck and lower back pain recovery. Highly skilled and compassionate. Works with leading-edge treatments including Regenerative Medicine.

• Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation Pain Medicine

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Chen

Dr. Chen?
Dr. Chen's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Halland Chen, MD
I did a very expensive stem cell procedure with him and it didn't work at all and was very painful. He doesn't seem to know what he is doing and took me for alot of money.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Halland Chen, MD?
I have no complaints about Dr. Halland! Everything was excellent! My knees improved 100% since my visits and I am ready to run a marathon! Besides the treatment, the office is nice modern and the staff is great.
The best
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Halland Chen, MD?
The doctor is very competent and professional. My knee has had great improvements since my treatments, no more pain or swelling and I am walking much better. The staff is very helpful and the office is very pleasant and clean. I have recommended Dr. Halland to friends experiencing joint pain and will continue to do so in the future!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Halland Chen, MD?
I was referred to the Vein Institute and Pain Centers of America by an administrative assistant at my former pain management doctors office. When i first came to the office it was for my back pain and Dr. Halland Chen took care of me and gave me epidural injections. After that my back felt very good and i had instant pain relief. I then had been referred to get an Ultrasound done on my veins because i was experiencing pain in my legs and they decided to go forward in fix...
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Halland Chen, MD?
The office is very polite and cheerful and they made the appointments to book easy. Dr. Halland really understood what was going on with my hair and solved the problem of my thinning hair. I had seen 3 doctors prior and they were unable to fix my alopecia areata, but Dr. Halland was able to find a solution to help my hair my hair come back in just a short period of time, I was seeing results. I did a combo of PRP and Acell. I highly recommend to anyone seeking hair growth...
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Halland Chen, MD?
Great doctor! Has helped me out with arthritis joint problems that no one else has been able to help with. All the other doctors wanted to replace my knees and ankle. His procedure took about 2.5 hours start to finish. After a year of healing with the Stem cell treatment I am mostly pain free and walking without a cane. (When I first saw him I was on crutches, the arthritis was so bad!) His office staff are phenomenal as well, always helpful and accommodating. I fly up from Florida...
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Halland Chen, MD?
Staff is very efficient and always welcoming. Less pain in my knees, there much more comfortable and easier to walk. The injections have helped me stand on my feet for longer periods of time without having to sit. Very appreciative!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Halland Chen, MD?
When I was referred by someone and I came to see Dr. Halland, he immediately diagnosed the problem. I started feeling better after two treatments, my pain was gone and after my fifth treatment I don't have anymore pain. I really appreciate Dr. Halland. He is an amazing doctor. The staff is very nice and helpful, the office is immaculate. Everything is perfect.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Halland Chen, MD?
Everything was really good with Dr. Halland and the office. The appointments are on time, the call backs are on time, everything is simple with the office. The treatments helped a lot, I can jog now whereas before I could not run. I'm not 100% there but it is a start, I look forward to more treatments and more improvement thanks to Dr. Halland.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Halland Chen, MD?
I feel much better after the treatments with Dr. Halland. I am able to walk better, move better, use the stairs better. I am more flexible and every movement is easier since my treatments. The office is very good and the staff always work to help me, with a smile!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Halland Chen, MD?
The knee pain has slowly subsided and I am moving a lot more these days! Yoga is finally fun again! Office is great, friendly staff, all smiles! The staff makes my day!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Halland Chen, MD?
I initially came to Dr. Halland to treat my knee pain. But, due to Dr. Halland's expertise, he was able to treat not only my knees but also my leg pain. He noticed my legs were swollen and asked me several questions about my legs and we found out I had problems with my veins and circulation. Now, after my vein treatments, I can see my legs are less swollen, legs are more flexible, and I have more agility and strength in my legs. I am able to walk longer distance without p...
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Halland Chen, MD?
The injections were easy and painless and after all my treatments, my pain is almost gone. The pain I had felt before I received the injection series is gone. I am very, very please with my treatment with Dr. Halland. On top of it all, the staff is great and courteous and there is little to no wait time. Everything is very simple with the office and everything seems to run smoothly.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Halland Chen, MD?
Great, all knowing doctor with a gentle touch. Both knees are feeling great! The doctor is super accommodating, highly recommend!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Halland Chen, MD?
I was referred by a friend after receiving a knee replacement diagnosis. Very apprehensive at the first appointment, Dr. Halland Chen saved my life. I am back to my normal activity and can look forward to one day dancing at my son's wedding.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Halland Chen, MD?
Good experience with Dr. Halland. Clean office, staff is great, everything is handled on time and very well. Everyone in the office always tries to help me. The doctor always takes the time to explain things with me and I never feel rushed or hurried out. My knees have improved by at least 70% from when I first came to Dr. Halland. I am very happy with my treatment.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Halland Chen, MD?
After injection my mobility increased and I have less pain. The staff makes the appointments quick and easy, it's very professional.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Halland Chen, MD?
Very very good doctor! The treatments are working really well, my legs feel at least 60% improvement and the pain is going away. The people who work here are very courteous, helpful, patient, and kind. It's easy to get or change my appointment, the staff try to help in any way they can both in my appointments and my pain! Would recommend this doctor!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Halland Chen, MD?
Ever since the treatment I've been moving much better and more efficiently at the job, as I do a lot of moving and getting up and down. My knees are much more comfortable and the pain is gone. Dr. Halland is great and so is his staff, the environment is amazing and I'm very comfortable when I come here.
Show more reviews

How was your experience with Dr. Chen?

Vein Institute & Pain Centers of America