Dr. Haley Pope, DO is a family medicine specialist in Eastpointe, MI and has been practicing for 15 years. She specializes in family medicine and preventive medicine.

Eastpointe Family Physicians

New Patient?
    • Sat: closed

Dr. Pope accepts

Dr. Pope accepts the following insurance:

AARP
Health Alliance
Health Net
Medicare Advantage PFFS
Tricare
Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
McLaren Health Plan
Priority Health
Priority Health HMO
Private HealthCare Systems
Zurich

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Michigan

Check if Dr. Pope treats your condition or procedure

2.7

Dr. Pope?
Dr. Pope's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Haley Pope, DO
My family have been seeing Dr Pope for several years now. She is very thorough and patient. She takes time to explain her findings and what she recommends. We never have to wait more than 10 minutes from our scheduled appointment time. I would recommend her to any of my friends and family.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Haley Pope, DO?
Terrible and never there. Bad doctor, go to someone else. Ruse staff at the office too.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Haley Pope, DO?
Dr. Pope is a dismissive, aloof doctor that I saw twice and was not really listened to or helped with my medical concerns. Ended up changing doctors when my insurance change. As a result of seeing Dr. Pope at Eastpointe Family Physicians, I won't be returning their for any of their other doctors.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Haley Pope, DO?
This Doctor is incompetent! Do not go to her if you value your health. She is a whiney disrespectful little brat who clearly does not want to work for a living. her laziness and unethical attitude is astounding! To top it off, you would think that she would have enough intelligence to be able to communicate effectively or even complete a required form by my insurance company. She refused because she did not know who to fil out the forma nd she was offended when I told her time was of the essence
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Haley Pope, DO?
After a long journey of trying to figure out what has been wrong with me, I took a chance on Dr. Pope. After describing my symptoms, she immediately came to a diagnosis that was never considered before! After a few simple tests, I was diagnosed with what she had thought! I am extremely grateful for her kindness and patience. She is a brilliant woman!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Haley Pope, DO?
Saw Dr Pope for about a year. She always seemed to busy to take anything I said seriously. I started having a lot of headaches which caused me to have a hard time working. She told me it was weight related. I started having anxiety and asthma attacks. Weight related. No matter what I told her, it was weight related. Lose 100lbs she said. I tried to diet and I started passing out. Depressed I went to another doctor. Turns out I have a pretty large brain tumor. I wouldn't reccomend her.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Haley Pope, DO?
The day of my appt. the Dr. assistant evaluated me but had such a terrible energy. Finally, Dr. Pope arrived and I asked her questions about my knee as I was having problems and she was very quick to diagnose the problem without physically evaluating me or anything. The whole interaction seemed like she just wanted it over with so she could move or go home. This happened about 2 years ago and it's bothered me ever since so Im writing this in hopes that it will improve the service there.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Haley Pope, DO?
My husband tried making a same day appt seeing as he has never been there, but when he was told they could not do a new patient appt (understandable) BUT when he ask what she (receptionist) recommended she told him to go somewhere else, instead of offering an next available appointment... Now I am also a receptionist for a doctors office and I have never turned away a patient! People scheduling appt's for doctors should be more willing to Help keep business there not go somewhere else!!!!!!!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Haley Pope, DO?

How was your experience with Dr. Pope?

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Pope treats patients.

Henry Ford Macomb Hospital