Dr. Haley Burke, MD

Dr. Haley Burke, MD

Neurology  |
Dr. Haley Burke, MD is a neurology doctor who practices in Aurora, CO. She is 35 years old and has been practicing for 8 years.

13001 E 17th Pl

Aurora, CO 80045

Learn about Dr. Burke

See how frequently Dr. Burke performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Radiculopathy (Not Due to Disc Displacement)

Dr. Burke's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

• Neurology

Dr. Burke does not have any board certifications listed.

• Autonomic Disorders
  • Brachial Plexus Palsy
  • Cluster Headache
  • Inflammatory and Toxic Neuropathy
  • Nerve Root Injury and Plexus Disorders (incl. Pinched Nerve)
  • Peripheral Autonomic Neuropathy
  • Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy
  • Spina Bifida
  • Trigeminal Neuralgia

• Nerve Block, Somatic

No malpractice history found for Colorado.

• Univ Of Tx Med Sch At San Antonio
    Medical School | Graduated 2009

Dr. Burke has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Burke has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Burke does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Burke and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Burke's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Burke to family and friends
3.7
Dr. Burke's Performance
Denver |
After I had a procedure done, I received a post-procedure sheet of information, which stated that someone would call within 3 days to see how I was doing. Nobody called.. It has been 27 days. I have called and left 6 messages at various times, as I had a question concerning the procedure. Nobody has ever returned my calls. That is a terrible way to treat a patient. No, I would never recommend her to anyone.
in Denver, CO |
I was referred to Dr. Burke after numerous efforts to manage symptoms from CRPS and nerve damage from spinal problems (multi-level fusion, diseconomy, etc). I'm both pro-active and research-oriented about my health/treatment and Dr. Burke has been open to my actively participating and addresses ALL my questions. She's always been straight-forward and empathetic with me and I've never felt rushed. I've drastically decreased the medications I was taking and my symptoms are much better now. :)
in Littleton, CO |
NEVER SEE THIS INCOMPETENT "PHYSICIAN"!! My husband went to "doctor" Burke for help with a physical neurological condition for which we have desperately tried to find help. Haley responded with the typical response of any physician who know nothing - ego, ignorance, and lack of compassion. Ms Burke is incompetent, ignorant, uneducated (regurgitation of information on a test is NOT education) and should not be in the position of helping patients. She is useless and should be avoided AT ALL COSTS
in Westminster CO |
Dr. Burke is amazing. I believe that I am getting better. Original back injury almost 30 years ago. 3 fusions peripheral neuropathy, radicular thoracic neuropathy, many, many doctors & many different treatments. Dr. Burke listened to my story with concern and compassion & concern. She recommended a procedure and course of action that are working. She has given me hope and belief that I can get better. Thank you Dr. Burke!
in Brighton, CO |
I have been a patient of Dr. Burke for 4 months now, she is above outstanding. I injured my back more than 10 years ago and have a failed fusion with nerve damage. She has done more for me in 4 month than the previous doctor at center for spinal disorders. Dr. Burke's bedside manner is incredible, she is a very caring, compassionate professional with great proven ideas to eliminate your medical issues. She has given me several options as far as treatment while making sure I can still function.
Have you seen Dr. Haley Burke, MD?
Are you Dr. Burke?