Dr. Haley Burke, MD

Neurology | Female

Dr. Haley Burke, MD
Dr. Haley Burke, MD is a neurology doctor who practices in Aurora, CO. She is 35 years old and has been practicing for 8 years. Dr. Burke is affiliated with University of Colorado Hospital - Anschutz Inpatient Pavilion.

Dr. Burke's Experience

See how Dr. Burke's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Burke

Dr. Burke accepts 6 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Burke has admitting privileges.

Dr. Burke's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Burke to family and friends
    3.9
    Dr. Burke's Performance
    in Denver, CO |
    I was referred to Dr. Burke after numerous efforts to manage symptoms from CRPS and nerve damage from spinal problems (multi-level fusion, diseconomy, etc). I'm both pro-active and research-oriented about my health/treatment and Dr. Burke has been open to my actively participating and addresses ALL my questions. She's always been straight-forward and empathetic with me and I've never felt rushed. I've drastically decreased the medications I was taking and my symptoms are much better now. :)
    in Littleton, CO |
    NEVER SEE THIS INCOMPETENT "PHYSICIAN"!! My husband went to "doctor" Burke for help with a physical neurological condition for which we have desperately tried to find help. Haley responded with the typical response of any physician who know nothing - ego, ignorance, and lack of compassion. Ms Burke is incompetent, ignorant, uneducated (regurgitation of information on a test is NOT education) and should not be in the position of helping patients. She is useless and should be avoided AT ALL COSTS
    in Westminster CO |
    Dr. Burke is amazing. I believe that I am getting better. Original back injury almost 30 years ago. 3 fusions peripheral neuropathy, radicular thoracic neuropathy, many, many doctors & many different treatments. Dr. Burke listened to my story with concern and compassion & concern. She recommended a procedure and course of action that are working. She has given me hope and belief that I can get better. Thank you Dr. Burke!
    in Brighton, CO |
    I have been a patient of Dr. Burke for 4 months now, she is above outstanding. I injured my back more than 10 years ago and have a failed fusion with nerve damage. She has done more for me in 4 month than the previous doctor at center for spinal disorders. Dr. Burke's bedside manner is incredible, she is a very caring, compassionate professional with great proven ideas to eliminate your medical issues. She has given me several options as far as treatment while making sure I can still function.
    Have you seen Dr. Haley Burke, MD?
    Are you Dr. Burke?

Dr. Burke's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Neurology
    •  No board certification on record with Healthgrades

No malpractice history found for Colorado.

Dr. Burke does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. Burke and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

Univ Of Tx Med Sch At San Antonio

Graduated in 2009

Dr. Burke does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Burke and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Neurology

Dr. Burke does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Burke and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.