Neurology  |
Dr. Hal Pineless, DO
Dr. Pineless received his Doctorate in Osteopathic Medicine from the Chicago College of Osteopathic Medicine in 1981. He performed a rotating medical internship at the Chicago Osteopathic Hospital and the Olympia Fields Osteopathic Medical Center, from 1981 to 1982. He then completed his neurology residency at the VA Hines Hospital, Hines, IL, and at Loyola University Medical Center, Maywood, IL, from 1982 to 1985. Dr. Pineless served on the faculty of the Chicago College of Osteopathic Medicine as an Assistant Professor of Medicine in the Section of Neurology from 1985 to 1986. He is listed in Who's Who in Medicine and Healthcare, and Who's Who in America. Dr. Pineless has been in practice in the Orlando area since 1986. Dr. Pineless was the president of the Florida Osteopathic Medical Association (FOMA) from 2012–2013. Dr. Pineless also serves as Clinical Assistant Professor of Neurology at Florida State University (FSU) College of Medicine. Dr. Pineless is certified by the American Osteopathic Board of Neurology and Psychiatry, and the American Society of Neurorehabilitation. He is an active member of numerous professional medical societies, including the American Osteopathic Association, the American Academy of Neurology, the American College of Neuropsychiatrists, the National Headache Foundation, and the Seminole County Medical Society. Dr. Pineless has been helping to advance the field of neurology through publishing and presenting professional articles on a variety of topics in neurology at numerous professional assemblies. He is on the active staff of ORHS South Seminole Hospital in Longwood. Dr. Pineless is a former Chief of Staff of Florida Hospital East Orlando, a past member of the Board of Trustees of Florida Hospital, and has been named Physician of the Year by Florida Hospital East Orlando on several occasions. In 2007, Dr. Pineless was elected by his peers as a Fellow by the American College of Neuropsychiatrists. He has also been chosen by his peers on numerous occasions as one of Orlando Magazine's Top Doctors.

1890 State Road 436 Ste 255

Winter Park, FL 32792

• AvMed
  • Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida

Learn about Dr. Pineless

Dr. Pineless' Experience

Dr. Pineless' experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Neurology
  • Board certified in Neurology

• Neurology

• Neurology
    Accredited by: American Osteopathic Board of Neurology & Psychiatry*

• Alzheimer's Disease
  • Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS)
  • Ataxia
  • Inflammatory and Toxic Neuropathy
  • Insomnia
  • Menstrual Migraine
  • Movement Disorders
  • Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
  • Muscular Dystrophy (MD)
  • Myasthenia Gravis
  • Syncope
  • Tension Headache
  • Tic Disorders
  • Tourette's Syndrome
  • Transient Ischemic Attack (TIA)
  • Tremor

• Hines Va Med Ctr
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1985
  • Loyola University Medical Center
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1985

Dr. Pineless has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Pineless does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Pineless and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Pineless' Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Pineless to family and friends
2.5
Dr. Pineless Says:

If you are an established patient and have a healthcare or administrative concern with our office or our practitioners, feel free to contact me directly at 407-657-7900 x108 and I will make every effort to help you resolve your concerns. Due to HIPAA privacy laws and your anonymity on the website I cannot respond to you here. We wish you good health!

Sincerely,

Edy Rudnick, Practice Manager

Dr. Pineless' Performance
Orlando, FL |
The doctor is good for the most part. His PA on the other hand has a very condescending tone. I don't know how many people come into their office trying to lie their way to a diagnosis but the PA was very interrogative throughout my time spent here. I'm sure some people abuse the system but for people that actually are suffering, it is not a welcoming place initially.
Thank you for the informative review. Your comments are unexpected, as most of our patients really like our PA, who has been with us for many years. I am sorry that was not your personal experience. I don't know who you are, nor do I know what went on in the exam room, but I am sorry that you feel that way. If I can help you in any way, please call me directly. I wish you the best of health. Sincerely, Edy Rudnick, Practice Manager
in Sanford, FL |
Dr Pineless approaches medicine from a patient-focused approach. He and the staff at Neurocare Institute of Central Florida are very thorough and timely. He spends time with patients to fully understand their medical concerns and how they affect the lives of his patient and their family.
The Villages, FL |
When I was a patient I had a great experience. I then lost my insurance (as well as my job). I told the staff this information but they still tried to charge me for the remaining money that the insurance did not cover. At this time I was a patient for quite some time. I wound up being kicked out of the practice over $25.
I am sorry to hear that you lost your health insurance. We live in difficult times for healthcare, including high premiums and deductibles. It is written into insurance contracts that we must bill the patient for their portion of the cost. I don't know who you are, if you tried to call our office to work out a payment plan, or perhaps you ignored our correspondence. I DO know that you didn't reach out to me with your concerns. I wish you had. Best of health to you. Edy Rudnick, Practice Manager
in Orlando, FL |
If you have to see a neurologist in central Florida, I could not recommend anyone but Dr. Pineless. He is warm, friendly and seems to genuinely care about you as a patient. He spoke with me for AN HOUR about my ailment and diagnosed me on my first visit. I have been struggling with nerve damage for years and the Dr. put me on a medication that has improved my pain by 70 percent. We are working on getting it to 100% The staff is friendly and caring and I cannot speak more highly of my experience.
It brings us great satisfaction to hear that you are feeling better as a result of your visit with us. May you continue to feel better and have good health! Thank you for taking the time to write your kind review. We are honored. Sincerely, Edy Rudnick Practice Manager
in Casselberry Fl |
I was in the office today. I was given a very thorough examination and both the Dr. and the p.a. listened to my complaint and offered suggestions also making a comprehernsive treatment plan. Everyone in the office was very pleasant and helpful. I feel I was very well attended and being in the medical field myself, was very satisfied with their care.
Hello, Pat, Thank you for taking the time to comment. We are honored by your remarks! Wishing you good health! Best, Edy Rudnick Practice Manager
in Winter Park, FL |
Dr. Pineless has been taking care of me for over 10 years, and this is one of the few offices in town where I know I can count on the staff to follow through, whether it's with questions to be answered, prescription refills or returning my calls. The doctor and the PA are helpful and knowledgeable, and it gives me peace of mind knowing that I can count on them.
in Orlando, FL |
Abandon me, an ill patient, with MG, after my refusal of a procedure he recommended. Also refused to cover me after being on a three plus week medical leave, after saying, and I quote I'm in no hurry to return you to work, in your condition REALLY??? His office manager Edie , is pure evil, and the staff totally incompetent, regarding most any patient matters. I'm an older retiree, unfortunately, with much experience with doctors, in my life. This is by far the worst medical experience.
Interesting post. I believe I know who wrote this and why, despite your attempt at anonymity, as you did not get what you wanted in our recent interaction. It was not a request that we could appropriately accommodate. I am not at liberty to expose the issues here, due to federal privacy laws. I wish you good health. Sincerely, Edy Rudnick, Practice Manager
in Oviedo, FL |
The doctor did not listen to my concerns at ALL. He did not address the reason I was in the office. He told me that I was wrong numerous times. After this, it was 3 calls to his office and a month later my prescription still has not been refilled correctly. The office staff is horrible and condescending. I would not recommend this practice to ANYONE. This lights in the office are not conducive to those with migraines, nor are the air freshers.
in Altamonte Springs, FL |
never got to see the doctor only a nurse not very professional very old fashioned practice waisting your time and money to go there a very disappointing experience they wanted to send me to a specific xray place where they get kick back ? i refused and chose my own
in Winter Park, FL |
I have met with Dr. Pineless 2 times. He was analytical about my symptoms taking time to evaluate them. And he put a plan together so we could eliminate causes. Dr. Pineless is focused & serious. I appreciate this in a doctor! He also took time to explain test results, get my input, & give me his professional opinion.
in Orlando, FL |
Went to this doctor with headaches and muscle pain. He blamed my symptoms on my weight and stated I was the poster child for sleep apnea even though I did not have any symptoms. He also made some comments that I should have stayed on a certain med because it would help me lose weight, and what woman doesn't want that? When I showed him an order for blood work that another neurologist recommended, he told me he wouldn't bother doing the blood tests. He was wrong. I have lupus.
Have you seen Dr. Hal Pineless, DO?

Visit Dr. Pineless