Dr. Hal Brodsky, MD

Dr. Hal Brodsky, MD

Family Medicine  |

Contact provider for availability

Dr. Hal Brodsky, MD is a family medicine doctor who practices in Gainesville, FL. He is 58 years old and has been practicing for 32 years. Dr. Brodsky is affiliated with North Florida Regional Medical Center.

Learn about Dr. Brodsky

The goal of Family Practice, and of Gainesville Family Physicians, is to provide comprehensive, continual, high quality, cost-effective medical care.

Dr. Brodsky's Experience

Dr. Brodsky's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Family Medicine

Internship Hospital | Completed 1986
  • University of Florida - Gainesville FL
  • American Academy - Family Physicians
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed

Dr. Brodsky has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Brodsky does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Brodsky and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Brodsky's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Brodsky to family and friends
Dr. Brodsky's Performance
in Archer |
Dr. Brodsky takes the time necessary to examine and talk to patients about their conditions. He explains procedures and what the patient needs to do. He prescribes medicine as needed.
in Gainesville, FL |
Through exam and explains conditions and treatments well
in Gainesville, FL |
Dr.Brodsky is the best, he cares about his patients and takes the time to listen to what their problems are and takes care of them. I find myself very lucky and fortunate to have such a wonderful caring doctor,
in Newberry , FL |
Dr. Brosky has been an important part of my families life. He explains things until we understand what is going on with illnesses and problems we are dealing with! He has gotten us through so many illnesses and emotional up and downs, we have really appreciated his support and understanding.
in Gainesville, FL |
I've been with dr Brodsky for a long time. His staff and dr. Brodsky have provided excellent service to me and my family. Dr. Brodsky is an excellent doctor. Very rarely have to go back a second time for the same complaint. Most of the time when I need Dr. Brodsky I didn't make an appointment. His staff always gets me In right away. All of his staff is always pleasant
in Gainesville, Fl |
Dr Brodsky has been our go to doctor for over five years. We trust his judgement and decisions. Our questions are always answered thoroughly and we never feel rushed. We are almost seventy so we need a doctor with patience to explain all the details. We would without hesitation recommend Dr Brodsky to any of our friends
Thank you for connecting with us about this experience with our staff. We will be sure to pass this appreciation along.
in Gainesville, FL |
Dr. Brodsky is a wonderful and kind doctor, you find many like him. He takes the time to talk and explain and listen to you! He gives you every option for your needs and helps with your choices and decisions. He has been a wonderful doctor!
in Gainesville, FL |
Dr. Brodsky is very knowledgeable, as well as engaged and considerate. He has gone above and beyond by making time to see me on very short notice, and also arranging for me to take a test at the office, thereby saving me the expense and inconvenience of going to a hospital for it.
in Wellborn, fl |
Dr. Brodsky has been my family doctor for years. I have alway known him to be practical, down to earth, to the point, friendly, professional and trustworthy. He knows his profession well! He has guided my parents, children, husband and myself through all our critical and minor health issues with spot on treatment and advice.
in Gainesville, FL |
A very caring and knowledgable physician. Listens to concerns and symptoms attentively and gives advice or seeks answers with medical tests or referrals as needed. We are grateful to have Dr. Brodsky as our Family Physican.
in Melrose, fl |
Completely rushed thru my visits. Did not follow up on the referrals I was supposed to get. He decided to change all the meds I had been receiving for years. Enrolled me in a programs for getting discounted medicines that were very expensive and as a renew is due (the discounted meds his staff arranged me to get are now cut off, they were for anti depressants and viraga) and now as I'm due to receive the new shipment, I'm cut off, by him. im at a loss for his behavior. I've lived here 6 ms.
Have you seen Dr. Hal Brodsky, MD?

Visit Dr. Brodsky