Dr. Haitham Bahlool, MD

Internal Medicine | Male

Hathaim Jifi MD PA 5920 Saratoga Blvd Ste 420 Corpus Christi, TX 78414 Get Directions
Dr. Haitham Bahlool, MD

Dr. Haitham Bahlool, MD is an internal medicine doctor who practices in Corpus Christi, TX. He is 59 years old and has been practicing for 36 years. Dr. Bahlool is affiliated with CHRISTUS Spohn Hospital Corpus Christi - Memorial and South Texas Surgical Hospital.

...See Less

Dr. Bahlool's Experience

See how Dr. Bahlool's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Bahlool

Dr. Bahlool accepts 7 insurance carriers

Dr. Bahlool is now accepting new patients

Check out the quality of care at the 2 hospitals where Dr. Bahlool has admitting privileges.

Dr. Bahlool's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Bahlool to family and friends
2.8
Dr. Bahlool's Performance
in Corpus Christi tx |
I have been seeing Dr jifi Ballou for over 10 years I have had numerous surgeries and Dr jifi has taken me through all of them which include my aorta the veins located in my legs both of my carotid and through open heart surgery Dr jifi has taken me through all of them and has been there to help me supplying me with everything that I have needed he has sent me to the right doctors but he has located all the problems himself which is fantastic because not all doctors can do that I thank the Lord
Corpus Christi, TX |
excellent care
in Corpus Christi, TX |
I was under Dr. Jiffi's care for about a year. I was impressed enough to convince my wife to select him as a primary care physician. I had a medical emergency and ended up in the hospital. He visited me twice and told the hospital care he was not my PCP and on my next appointment to his office he refused to see me without explanation. Today, he won't see my wife either. Arrogance is ignorance!
Corpus Christi, TX |
Dr is very attentive to my conditions , staff is friendly and can see how hard working they are.
Have you seen Dr. Haitham Bahlool, MD?
Are you Dr. Bahlool?

Compare Dr. Bahlool

Dr. Bahlool's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Internal Medicine
  •  No board certification on record with Healthgrades

Dr. Bahlool does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. Bahlool and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

University of Tichreen / Faculty of Medicine

Graduated in 1981

Dr. Bahlool does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Bahlool and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

Dr. Bahlool does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Bahlool and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.