Dr. Hai Bui, MD

Dr. Hai Bui, MD

Internal Medicine  |
45 reviews

Dr. Hai Bui, MD is an internal medicine doctor who practices in Lakewood, CO. He is 50 years old and has been practicing for 26 years. Dr. Bui is affiliated with Lutheran Medical Center, St. Anthony North Hospital and St. Anthony Hospital....See Less

Lakewood Medical Center

1700 Wadsworth Blvd

Lakewood, CO 80214

Learn about Dr. Bui

Dr. Bui's Experience

Dr. Bui's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Internal Medicine
  • Board certified in Internal Medicine

Accredited by: American Board of Internal Medicine*

• Chronic Diseases

• Stitches
  • Wellness Examination

No malpractice history found for Colorado.

• University Of Texas Medical School At San Antonio
    Medical School | Graduated 1991
  • Fitzsimmons Amc
    Internship Hospital | Completed 1991
  • Fitzsimmons Amc
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1994

Dr. Bui has no media or publications listed.

• Vietnamese

Dr. Bui does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Bui and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

St. Anthony Hospital

is a Recipient of a Healthgrades Excellence Award
Distinguished Hospital Award for Clinical Excellence

Hospital Quality Award

Dr. Bui is on the medical staff at our top-rated hospital.

View Awards

Dr. Bui's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Bui to family and friends
2.1
Dr. Bui's Performance
in Denver, CO |
When I had my blood drawn, the nurse ripped of the tip of her glove to feel for my vein. I made her resterilize my arm and put on a new glove. Scary. I needed an appointment and called. I was on hold for 8 minutes. When they took my call, the receptionist was rude and combative. When I'd had enough of her attitude, she said she didn't have to deal with me and hung up on me. I tried to call back and was put on hold repeatedly. This horrible woman has blocked me from getting my meds. Awful place!
in Denver, CO |
Dr. Bui is very no-nonsense. If you're doing the right thing with no excuses he is an excellent doctor. Not very likely to just prescribe a pill and send you home.
in Lakewood, CO |
he tells it like it is!
in Denver, CO |
This is a terrible doctor that I have ever known of. What kind of a doctor when a patient with knee pain comes in, the doctor strongly presses on the pain area and makes the patient cries; Just FYI, this is not the first time the doctor does it and I have witnessed with my own eyes. I wonder what kind of technique is that a doctor puts more pain on the area that is already in pain. Not enough space to type!
in Denver, CO |
Very clean office, Nice staff, Awesome nuse, They were quick fast and professional.
Denver, CO |
TERRIBLE!!!!!!! Does NOTHING to help his patients. Always wants to wait and see what happens. As far as I can tell never even sees patients. Does nothing to help his patients. A mortuary has better health care than Dr. Bui does. I'm not the only one who has had TERRIBLE experiences with him. Awful Awful!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Denver, CO |
My experience with Dr. Bui has been terrible!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! He never wants to go above and beyound to help his patients. If you have had abd pain don't see Dr. Bui because all he will do is say let's wait and see what happens. I'm not the only one who has issuses with this office. My cat takes better care of me then Dr. Bui ever has or ever will. I can't wait to see a new doctor.
in Lakewood, CO |
Dr Bui has been my general practitioner for 10 years. Three years ago he started having a nurse see me. These health check appointments went this way; The nurse interviewed me and then leave to report my description of problems to Bui. She would return and tell me what he suggested. I can only think that since I do not have pain he did not feel that he needed to see me. I expected a blood draw, mammogram, abdomen ex-ray due previous cancer. NONE I did not feel cared for I am finding MD.
Have you seen Dr. Hai Bui, MD?
Are you Dr. Bui?