Dr. Haeman Noori, DDS

Dr. Haeman Noori, DDS

Dentistry  |

Dr. Haeman Noori is an Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeon serving for more than 5 years. He has been practicing since 2010. Dr. Noori is experienced in Dental Extractions, Dental Implants and Bone Grafting. He is a professional member of the American Association of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons. Dr. Haeman Noori was also a SPEAR Faculty Member.

Peak OMS & Dental Implant Center

2290 Kipling St Unit 2

Lakewood, CO 80215

• Accepts most major dental plans. Please contact our office for details.
  • Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.

Learn about Dr. Noori

We pledge to take the time to treat you as an individual and help educate you about your health and potential needs while taking the time to listen to your concerns. We strive to create a warm and caring environment in a contemporary facility all whilst providing an exceptional level of expertise and skill.

• Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery

• Facial Trauma

• Bone Grafting
  • Dental Bonding
  • Dental Implant
  • Exposure Therapy
  • Sleep Apnea Treatment
  • Teeth Extraction

No malpractice history found for Colorado.

• Cornell University-Ab In History and Minor In Psychology
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1998
  • University Of North Carolina At Chapel Hill-D.D.S.
    Medical School | Graduated 2006
  • Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery-Indiana University
  • Board Certifications-American Board Of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
    Other Education | Completed

Dr. Noori has no media or publications listed.

• Farsi

Dr. Noori does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Noori and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Noori's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Noori to family and friends
Dr. Noori's Performance
I felt cared for as to the problem of my tooth. Dr. Noori is very competent. I felt that he was totally with me and answered all questions well.
in Denver, CO |
Highly recommend! Him and his staff are amazing! Our daughter has had 3 procedures with him. From the front desk making sure we understood upfront what our out of pocket costs would be with 3 different insurance companies, to the staff having lots of patience with an angry, dramatic 10 yr old while she was sedated to him calling/texting the night after each procedure and again 2 days later, AMAZING. Could not ask for anything else from an Oral Surgeon's office. Patient care and professionalism
in Lakewood, CO |
Dr. Noori and his staff are very kind, caring, and thoughtful. Dr. Noori listens attentively to his patients and is very easy to talk with. He is highly skilled and very good at explaining procedures. His fees are reasonable. The front desk staff, Pat and Joyce, are wonderful. They are friendly, patient and helpful. I would recommend Peak OMS to anyone needing oral surgery.
in Littleton, CO |
Dr. Noori is very personable and very through. I was in extreme pain with a bad tooth that needed extraction, what would have been a routine extraction turned out to be difficult, Dr. Noori and his staff went over and above to see that I was comfortable and was informed of everything they did. Dr. Noori called me on Saturday to make sure I was doing well, plus he offered his cell phone for me to call if I had any issue. I can't speak highly enough of him and his staff!
Have you seen Dr. Haeman Noori, DDS?

Visit Dr. Noori

Dr. Noori accepts 2 insurance carriers
  • Accepts most major dental plans. Please contact our office for details.
  • Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.

Hospitals where Dr. Noori has admitting privileges