Dr. Hadi Rassael, DO

General Surgery ·  Male · Age 54

Dr. Rassael

Millennium Medical

4407 Willard Ave Chevy Chase, MD 20815

Dr. Hadi Rassael, DO is a general surgery specialist in Chevy Chase, MD and has been practicing for 25 years. He graduated from New York College Of Osteopathic Medicine, New York Institute Of Technology in 1994 and specializes in general surgery.

Dr. Rassael's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Rassael

4.2

Dr. Rassael?
Dr. Rassael's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Hadi Rassael, DO
Recent
My friend recommended Dr. rassael to me when she got her breast augmentation I was so amazed at her results and the professionalism involved I knew that this was my doctor as well it has been six weeks since my procedure and I am so amazed at how good I look my friends and family are all jealous best cosmetic surgeon
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Hadi Rassael, DO?
Immediate results, pleasant experience and a skilled, knowledgeable, enjoyable staff. The doctor has a wonderful bedside manner and disposition. He spends generous time in our consultations and responds patiently to my many questions. He is a wealth of knowledge always providing various solutions to achieve my desired results so I can make informed decisions. We work as a team to consider and determine the course of action. All while seeking the best value cost wise.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Hadi Rassael, DO?
The personnel are friendly and caring. The office is efficient. Scheduling is easy and they always work within your timelines. I would highly recommend their services.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Hadi Rassael, DO?
I have had an amazing experience with this doctor. I have had multiple procedures done including surgery and injectibles. He is an artist at what he does. He and the staff makes you feel like family.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Hadi Rassael, DO?
I just finished my first TempSure Envi treatment. Wow...look and feel 10 years younger. Hallows under the eyes gone...my jaw line is noticeably firmer. Monica, my technician was calming and knowledgeable. The procedure is relaxing...I actually fell asleep. Dr. Rassael took plenty of time to answer my questions and explain every detail of both the procedure and the outcome. All the staff are warm and attentive. All in all a very pleasant experience. I'm looking forward to my next treatment.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Hadi Rassael, DO?
It's been such an excellent experience- I've been coming here for years, and I have never been let down or disappointed. The treatment I've had - by Dr Rassael and his team, has been exceptional. And it's always been that way.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Hadi Rassael, DO?
Experience was good. Staff was very friendly and courteous.
I have been patient for the last 12 yrs
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Hadi Rassael, DO?
I located Dr. Rassael, Millennium Medical, on line. My normal Doctor was out of the country. I wanted Botox for my black tie event. I took a chance and went in to see Dr. Rassael. I was so pleased, I am now his patient.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Hadi Rassael, DO?
DR Rassael works wonders! His team is very friendly and knowledgeable. So happy with this practice. Feel like a patient as opposed to a client.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Hadi Rassael, DO?
Dr. Rassael did a good job making me look more alert and younger. He didn't rush and was willing to spend time answering all my questions
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Hadi Rassael, DO?
This was my first time getting fillers and botox. The staff was very pleasant. Immediately I felt relaxed and not nervous at all. Dr. Rassael listen to my concerns and gave me his professional opinion, which I value. I am completely satisfied with the results. I will be back!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Hadi Rassael, DO?
Dr. Rassael is very pleasant and professional. I drive about 1 hr to come see Dr. Rassael because I trust him more then any other doctor I've seen in the past. He is a great doctor.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Hadi Rassael, DO?
Dr. Rassael and his staff are patient, knowledgeable, and trusting. I refer him to friends and family in a heartbeat.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Hadi Rassael, DO?
I've been seeing Dr. Rassael for a year now and the results have been terrific. His staff is always friendly, professional, and there is a great synergy among all of them. I tend to want more than I need and Dr. R has a way of pacing me. He reminds me of family and I feel comfortable trusting him and the staff with my personal needs. I cannot imagine trusting anyone else. Parking at Whole Foods is awesome too, great area surrounding his office. Everything works, I'm a happy camper.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Hadi Rassael, DO?
I am happy with the procedures that Dr. Rassael does for me. He is great at what he does. He always makes sure I am happy with the procedures I have done.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Hadi Rassael, DO?
Dr Rassael is a wonderful doctor and I am happy with the procdure I had done.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Hadi Rassael, DO?
I came into Dr. Rassael's office with hopelessness and doubt but left with confidence and a renewed sense of joy.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Hadi Rassael, DO?
I have been a long time patient of Dr. Rassael. I have been receiving Botox treatment periodically. I have done liposuction, breast reduction and lift with him in 2012 and I could not be any happier with the results.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Hadi Rassael, DO?

How was your experience with Dr. Rassael?

• General Surgery

1994
New York College Of Osteopathic Medicine, New York Institute Of Technology
1994

Dr. Rassael accepts

Dr. Rassael accepts the following insurance:

8 disciplinary actions Found
  • Disciplinary action in another state (11/24/2014)View details
  • Disciplinary action in another state (11/20/2014)View details
  • Other (10/23/2014)View details
  • Other (10/7/2014)View details
Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Maryland

Check Dr. Rassael's experience treating your condition or procedure